Why Isn't Carter Page In Prison?

way to go, mister AMERICA FIRST - LAW AND ORDER president! :eusa_clap:

It has been claimed by numerous CNN/MSNBC 'legal experts' that normally to get a FISA warrant the evidence of spying etc must be comprehensive and factual and repeatedly verified. They claim that means usually the application is like forty or fifty pages long.
In 2013 the first FISA warrant to spy on Page was issued.
Where they any more than just one warrant between 2013 and 2017?
All of a sudden after Trump won the election four warrants to spy on Page were issued consecutively.
According to these LIB MSM experts in order to get another consecutive warrant there has to be a "significant amount of verified evidence. Like another forty or fifty pages of 'evidence. Imagine the literal mountain of pages of 'verified' legitimate evidence there know must be against Page.
Page has been grilled by Mueller's team and both House and Senate committees.
Someone explain why Page has NEVER been charged even with jaywalking?
Why is Page walking around a free man?
But don't anyone worry. Good old Carter has already begun numerous lawsuits against the DOJ/FBI.
So What? You might ask. Because Good old Carter gets to see ALL the so-called massive amounts of 'evidence' against him before he sets foot in the courtroom.
In America it's called getting to see what your accusers claim to have against you.
The DOJ/FBI will not be able to claim the evidence is 'classified' and they can't refuse to release it to Page's lawyers.
In a couple of years Page will be a multimillionaire and some corrupt members of the DOJ/FBI will be eating cat food sandwiches for lunch everyday in federal prison.

I can’t understand why he isn’t in jail. Unless.......just maybe because the FISA warrant was based on a phony dossier created by democratic operatives, and the FBI used it to open an investigation into everything Trump and never had any real interest in Page. That would explain why he isn’t in jail or even charged.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), formerly the Bureau of Investigation (BOI), is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency.
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Wikipedia

dumbo joe arpaio is more mr trump's speed :laugh2:

mmmmmm FBI intelligence burgers mmmm mmm gooood

imrs.php

It has been claimed by numerous CNN/MSNBC 'legal experts' that normally to get a FISA warrant the evidence of spying etc must be comprehensive and factual and repeatedly verified. They claim that means usually the application is like forty or fifty pages long.
In 2013 the first FISA warrant to spy on Page was issued.
Where they any more than just one warrant between 2013 and 2017?
All of a sudden after Trump won the election four warrants to spy on Page were issued consecutively.
According to these LIB MSM experts in order to get another consecutive warrant there has to be a "significant amount of verified evidence. Like another forty or fifty pages of 'evidence. Imagine the literal mountain of pages of 'verified' legitimate evidence there know must be against Page.
Page has been grilled by Mueller's team and both House and Senate committees.
Someone explain why Page has NEVER been charged even with jaywalking?
Why is Page walking around a free man?
But don't anyone worry. Good old Carter has already begun numerous lawsuits against the DOJ/FBI.
So What? You might ask. Because Good old Carter gets to see ALL the so-called massive amounts of 'evidence' against him before he sets foot in the courtroom.
In America it's called getting to see what your accusers claim to have against you.
The DOJ/FBI will not be able to claim the evidence is 'classified' and they can't refuse to release it to Page's lawyers.
In a couple of years Page will be a multimillionaire and some corrupt members of the DOJ/FBI will be eating cat food sandwiches for lunch everyday in federal prison.

I can’t understand why he isn’t in jail. Unless.......just maybe because the FISA warrant was based on a phony dossier created by democratic operatives, and the FBI used it to open an investigation into everything Trump and never had any real interest in Page. That would explain why he isn’t in jail or even charged.
If good old dofuss Carter Page and 'the coffee boy' is all the FBI had/has then GOD help them.
The DOJ/FBI top officials are radical Trump-haters. They staked their futures on Hillary becoming the President.
They lost!

the bold assertion by trumptard and the trumpettes is that surveillance of carter page (and others) SOMEHOW supposedly PROVES that the DOJ, FISC are "corrupt".

looky, it says so RIGHT here in this wholesome MEMO written by trump's dad Vlad. :laugh2:

trump%2Bused%2Bcar%2Bsalesman.jpg

Don Jr.’s “treasonous” Trump Tower meeting

Bannon will appear before the House Intelligence Committee on Tuesday, where he is all but assured to face scrutiny over his characterization of the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting that Donald Trump Jr. orchestrated with a Russian lawyer, and which Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort attended as well. “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor—with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers,” Bannon is quoted as saying in Fire and Fury. “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the F.B.I. immediately.” Bannon reportedly speculated that the chance the eldest Trump son did not involve his father in the meeting “is zero.”

Will Steve Bannon’s Testimony Bring Down Jared?

Jeffrey Turbin, Cnn legal analyst just commented that "Trump won this one". He was talking about the Democratic memo denouncing the Republican memo. I think that is pretty speculative and pre-mature because that memo is not out yet. I did hear the Dem guy in a press release saying that the Russians really liked the second amendment in our country but never theirs. Anybody see that? Strange and way off topic, but that is what he said. And I agree with Tobin on that brief issue. Trying to raise something like gun control in trying to somehow discredit the alleged irregularities and possible crimes by 2 or 3 government officials is totally disengaged from the topic at hand. Really when you go into off subject things like that you look pretty foolish. If you ever watch police interviews of people guilty of serious crimes, that is a common tactic. They just go off topic and try to point at something or some else or just gibberish. Kind of like the kid who claims the dog ate his homework. OK back on topic. Tobin, the lawyer said the reason Trump won is because these are complex legal issues, and not to insult CNN listeners, but such issues are just too complicated for people to really understand. And Trump has reduced the whole discussion to just partisan wrangling. Really? That's It? Well, I was insulted because I do not believe that everyone who watches CNN is too slow to understand the topic. Anybody else hear him? I would appreciate your comments, although as he says you may not be smart enough to really understand. LOL

Right now, many Americans listening to their president are experiencing what I experienced frequently a child.

Nothing means anything, and reality is being canceled. There is confusion, there is chaos, everything is upside down and inside out.

When facts and truth are being discredited, how is it possible to know what to believe, especially when it comes from someone we expect to embody both ethics and etiquette?

It’s obvious to those already initiated. To those new to the phenomena: the president and the current administration are gaslighting us.

Dead-parrot-2.jpg

Jeffrey Turbin, Cnn legal analyst just commented that "Trump won this one". He was talking about the Democratic memo denouncing the Republican memo. I think that is pretty speculative and pre-mature because that memo is not out yet. I did hear the Dem guy in a press release saying that the Russians really liked the second amendment in our country but never theirs. Anybody see that? Strange and way off topic, but that is what he said. And I agree with Tobin on that brief issue. Trying to raise something like gun control in trying to somehow discredit the alleged irregularities and possible crimes by 2 or 3 government officials is totally disengaged from the topic at hand. Really when you go into off subject things like that you look pretty foolish. If you ever watch police interviews of people guilty of serious crimes, that is a common tactic. They just go off topic and try to point at something or some else or just gibberish. Kind of like the kid who claims the dog ate his homework. OK back on topic. Tobin, the lawyer said the reason Trump won is because these are complex legal issues, and not to insult CNN listeners, but such issues are just too complicated for people to really understand. And Trump has reduced the whole discussion to just partisan wrangling. Really? That's It? Well, I was insulted because I do not believe that everyone who watches CNN is too slow to understand the topic. Anybody else hear him? I would appreciate your comments, although as he says you may not be smart enough to really understand. LOL
The other day on CNN Tubin once again claimed that Nunes had committed some crime involving showing documents to the White house staff. The CNN anchor pointed out that Nunes was investigated by the ethics committee and found 100% innocent. Tubin's reaction to her telling the truth about Nunes was to literally have a convulsive fit.
His level of hatred towards all things Trump is very obvious and disturbing.
Someone ought to be watching him closely.

Forum List

Back