Why isn't Trump suing the reporters exposing Trump Foundation?

I'm still wondering how it's legal for Trump to take money from his charitable foundation and use it to pay for over 250,000 dollars to pay personal legal fees.

If any other charitable organization CEO did it, it would be considered embezzlement.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
It's probably not. Of course, like Bill Clinton being sued for sexual harassment, once caught, rich people just pay off lawyers and any fines then go back to business as usual.

I'm still wondering how it's legal for Trump to take money from his charitable foundation and use it to pay for over 250,000 dollars to pay personal legal fees.

If any other charitable organization CEO did it, it would be considered embezzlement.

It's probably not. Of course, like Bill Clinton being sued for sexual harassment, once caught, rich people just pay off lawyers and any fines then go back to business as usual.

Embezzlement and sexual harassment are two different things.

Embezzlement means that Trump has no problem dipping his paws into things that aren't his. If he becomes president, how much do you think he's going to steal from the Treasury? Better yet............how many "no bid" contracts do you think he's going to give his corporation and cronies like Cheney did?

I don't know, I've never been raped, but I think if I had been, I would want justice over money. But hey, I've never been raped.

Embezzlement means that Trump has no problem dipping his paws into things that aren't his. If he becomes president, how much do you think he's going to steal from the Treasury? Better yet............how many "no bid" contracts do you think he's going to give his corporation and cronies like Cheney did?
Correct, but both are against the law. Are you suggesting one should be prosecuted but the other should not depending upon whether or not the person has a "D" or "R" after their name?

I don't know, I've never been raped, but I think if I had been, I would want justice over money. But hey, I've never been raped.
Agreed. Unfortunately, like with OJ, if one can't get justice, then taking their money is the next best thing.

Correct, but both are against the law. Are you suggesting one should be prosecuted but the other should not depending upon whether or not the person has a "D" or "R" after their name?
It's no suggestion. A hundred things Trump has done and if they were done by a Democrat, that Democrat would be crucified.

Stiffing the Freedom Kids
Using Trump Foundation money for a bribe
Using Trump Foundation money for, well, the list has gotten very long.
Campaigning with a murderer who called black church members the N word.
Saying we should kill women and babies (families of suicide bombers)
Stiffing his workers
Not releasing tax returns
Trump's court date for fraud and racketeering.

The list just goes on and on and even the TV stations remain silent. This is an unbelievable double standard.

Just watching an interview with the reporter and he said everything he's reported, he sent to the Trump Campaign first for comments so they could correct the record.

So far, no comments.

If they can prove sexual harassment and make it stick, go for it and prosecute to the fullest.

If they can prove embezzlement (which they can right now), go for it and prosecute to the fullest.

While both Ms. Clinton and Mr. Trump used their foundations to enhance their extensive networks of relationships, it seems that only Mr. Trump treated his foundation as just another pot of money he could draw upon whenever there was any type of "charitable" connection and even when the primary beneficiary of the foundation's spending was himself or his businesses. This is where the Trump Foundation appears to have crossed into illegality, as the Post indicates, while the Clinton Foundation did not.

YUGE difference between Trump and Clinton foundations - CNN.com

Forum List

Back