Zone1 Why Most People End up in Hell (Jesus himself said this)

My confusion was at issue.

Keep up buddy.

Remember as well --

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

regards
DL
True, and whenever I want to discuss ideas I get the usual shitstorm of flack from the small minded on these forums.

We're all swept along within God's plan.

No being has equity with God, not even Jesus.
True in a sense, remembering we are talking a fantasy.

There is only one God in a monotheism, so I do not know who we are comparing if not one to one.

I was speaking more to iniquity though, which is what was found in Satan.

Regards
DL

True in a sense, remembering we are talking a fantasy.

There is only one God in a monotheism, so I do not know who we are comparing if not one to one.

I was speaking more to iniquity though, which is what was found in Satan.

Regards
DL
Actually, it was the one aka Lucifer.

What was the only "sin" Jesus said was unpardonable?
I think none.

Jesus would sing along with Christians and call sin a happy fault and necessary to God and nature's plan.

Don't forget that he has to forgive himself/God all things as he is perfect.

That would include his genocides and other evil gifts to man.

We cannot mere human gods cannot match Yahweh's evil, as we are not to put another's name above his in anything.

There is something about not being forgiven for cursing the holy Ghost.

That may be because it is likely supposed to represent the female nature or ourselves.

No other notion deserves to be the Holy Spirit, given that 95% of us think in a dualistic way.

Regards
DL

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

The writer of Hebrews also had some things to say about it.
Hebrews 6:1-6
Sure, but not as much sense and logic.

You are replying like a bot buddy.

You talk is better than they talk.

If I want to talk to a book, I will go and do so.

Regards
DL

??

That is meaningless to me given we were discussing Yahweh and Jesus.

Regards
DL
Your quote from post #103

"I was speaking more to iniquity though, which is what was found in Satan."

14 Thou (Lucifer) art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28: 14-15

Last edited:
Sure, but not as much sense and logic.

You are replying like a bot buddy.

You talk is better than they talk.

If I want to talk to a book, I will go and do so.

Regards
DL
The book says it better than I can, it's also the original source.

What was the only "sin" Jesus said was unpardonable?
Jesus's Church says the unforgivable sin is is rejecting His forgiveness until the very end of your life without ever repenting.

That's why Jesus established a Church: He knew we needed one to interpret Scripture and alleged Scripture.. which as we can see, everyone interprets as he or she sees fit..

OK, technically what Jesus said was that FEW find the Narrow way that leads to Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13)

Lk 13:24 makes the point that most attempting to enter Heaven at death "will not be strong enough." My guess is they won't be strong enough to fight off Satan and all his accusations, etc..

My experiences would tell me this (that very few make it) even if Jesus (and canonized saints) did not say so because you look around at all the heinous evil going on (homosexual acts, divorce for no valid reason, murdering the unborn) and things getting worse by the day and .. What? People who do these vile things are going to be allowed into Heaven (?)-- where all is good and holy and pure and just?

Right----------
God will judge, not you

OK, technically what Jesus said was that FEW find the Narrow way that leads to Heaven (Mt 7, Lk 13)

Lk 13:24 makes the point that most attempting to enter Heaven at death "will not be strong enough." My guess is they won't be strong enough to fight off Satan and all his accusations, etc..

My experiences would tell me this (that very few make it) even if Jesus (and canonized saints) did not say so because you look around at all the heinous evil going on (homosexual acts, divorce for no valid reason, murdering the unborn) and things getting worse by the day and .. What? People who do these vile things are going to be allowed into Heaven (?)-- where all is good and holy and pure and just?

Right----------
what kind of special lighter fluid does it take to burn a spirit that is no longer linked to the flesh

what kind of special lighter fluid does it take to burn a spirit that is no longer linked to the flesh
ask God

How would I know?

But I know there is a Hell more than I know just about anything.. has to be.. too much disgusting evil in the world..

Your quote from post #103

"I was speaking more to iniquity though, which is what was found in Satan."

14 Thou (Lucifer) art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28: 14-15
Hard to track those who do not answer questions.

Are you suggesting that something like iniquity, as an ingredient, got past God when he created Satan?

Or did some other creator invent that notion?

Regards
DL

ask God

How would I know?

But I know there is a Hell more than I know just about anything.. has to be.. too much disgusting evil in the world..
I see much more good than evil in the world.

The statistics agree.

That aside.

Who creates all this evil, God?

If so, should we not take the bastard to task?

Should that God not be in hell himself?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back