Why no apology from FOX about Benghazi lies?

From your link, there was no finding of evidence for the Claudette-Oldstyle tribal myth that there was an attempt to cover up (lie about) terrorist involvement in the Benghazi attack.

Senate Review: No Effort By Obama Administration To Cover-Up Or Alter Facts
Senate Select Committee On Intelligence: "There Were No Efforts By The White House Or Any Other Executive Branch Entities To 'Cover-Up' Facts Or Make Alterations For Political Purposes."

The problem we have is that Claudette and Oldstyle belong to a tribe that does not appreciate the need for evidence.

A coverup? Who knows why the administration would want to cover up a terrorist attack in Benghazi. Of course the election might have something to do with someone thinking about a cover up.

Panetta informed the WH immediately that it was a terrorist attack.

You tell me why they had Susan Rice tell lies about demonstrations and a video. There were no demonstrations in Benghazi.

You also tell me why she was ordered to tell those lies for two weeks.

As far as evidence goes I listened to those lies for two weeks as did anyone with a TV.

Evidence enough for me. You can google just as well as I can and have.

Those terrorists had links to AQ. I googled that as well.

You don't seem to care about the lies. In fact you make excuses for them.

You probably don't care about the four dead men either but then I expect no less from an idiot like you.
This has been explained to you 50 times now, Dreamer. Clearly, you're too committed to your conspiracy theory to understand.

WOW it was explained why Rice was told to lie??

Nope. Doubt it.

Your another idiot who is committed to your take on things and anyone disagreeing with you is either a racist, a conspirator or a nut job.

I'll give your comment all the consideration they are due which is jack shit.

156669_600.jpg
i had forgotten about that very illustrative pic ;)

From your link, there was no finding of evidence for the Claudette-Oldstyle tribal myth that there was an attempt to cover up (lie about) terrorist involvement in the Benghazi attack.

Senate Select Committee On Intelligence: "There Were No Efforts By The White House Or Any Other Executive Branch Entities To 'Cover-Up' Facts Or Make Alterations For Political Purposes."

The problem we have is that Claudette and Oldstyle belong to a tribe that does not appreciate the need for evidence.

A coverup? Who knows why the administration would want to cover up a terrorist attack in Benghazi. Of course the election might have something to do with someone thinking about a cover up.

You tell me why they had Susan Rice tell lies about demonstrations and a video. There were no demonstrations in Benghazi.

As far as evidence goes I listened to those lies for two weeks as did anyone with a TV.

You probably don't care about the four dead men either but then I expect no less from an idiot like you.
This has been explained to you 50 times now, Dreamer. Clearly, you're too committed to your conspiracy theory to understand.

Nope. Doubt it.

Your another idiot who is committed to your take on things and anyone disagreeing with you is either a racist, a conspirator or a nut job.

Question rw selective outrage
emot_rant.gif
grl:

How mad were you at Bu$h II for the REAL 9-11 resulting in 3,000+ deaths AND his war of choice resulting in 4,500+ servicemen deaths? :eusa_think: Claudette

Last edited:
nAnother deflectioin to Bush. Color me so surprised.

If Bush were the POTUS when Benghazi happened you'd be screaming like a stuck pig and I'd be right there with you.

As for 9-11 and the Iraq war ya better throw some of your bullshit angst at both Clinton and Congress.

9-11 was planned on Clinton's watch and Congress approved the Iraq war.

Better hurry. Ya might run out of angst.

nAnother deflectioin to Bush. Color me so surprised.

If Bush were the POTUS when Benghazi happened you'd be screaming like a stuck pig and I'd be right there with you.

As for 9-11 and the Iraq war ya better throw some of your bullshit angst at both Clinton and Congress.

9-11 was planned on Clinton's watch and Congress approved the Iraq war.

Better hurry. Ya might run out of angst.
You live in a fantasy world, Dreamer. Here, in the real world, we suffered an attack far worse than Benghazi, yet the left didn't "squeal like a pig." Sure, there were some, but the vast majority lined up behind Bush to support him; giving him the highest job approval rating in U.S. history. Getting behind the president of the opposition party following an attack is just something rightwingers can't seem to do.

Nope. Doubt it.

Nope, she didn't lie. That's not just my opinion -- it's the conclusion of a GOP-led investigation.

Of course she lied.

Did she know she was lying?? Unknown. She said what she was told to say but a lie is a lie.

Of course she lied.

Did she know she was lying?? Unknown. She said what she was told to say but a lie is a lie.
The GOP says she didn't. Why on Earth do you think anyone in their right mind would take the word of you pathological Dreamers over theirs? :dunno:

s for wrongdoing?? I never said anything about wrongdoing.

What I did say was that she was told to lie. Why the hell else do you think she threw in all that bullshit about demonstrations. There were no demonstrations at Benghazi. Other places yes. Benghazi no.

Everything she said was used for misdirection. She said exactly what she was told to say by the administration. An administration that knew from the get go that it was terrorists and had nothing do do with a demonstratioin about a video.

It took Rice five days to finally say it was terrorists even though that was a know fact from day one.

You tell me. Who told her to say what she said and why??

Last edited:
Or from the clowns who bought their BS hook, line, and sinker? Perhaps because they`re so embarrassed?
What lies?
The lie that the president ordered a 'stand down.'

The lie that the president 'watched as they died.'

The lie that there was 'criminal wrongdoing' on the part of the administration.

And the lie that the president authorized a 'cover up.'

Those lies.

The lies the president and his cronies told the American people blaming the attack on Mohammad protests, rather than his incompetence, in order to save his reelection. All of America saw him commit treason that morning.

s for wrongdoing?? I never said anything about wrongdoing.

What I did say was that she was told to lie. Why the hell else do you think she threw in all that bullshit about demonstrations. There were no demonstrations at Benghazi. Other places yes. Benghazi no.

Everything she said was used for misdirection. She said exactly what she was told to say by the administration. An administration that knew from the get go that it was terrorists and had nothing do do with a demonstratioin about a video.

It took Rice five days to finally say it was terrorists even though that was a know fact from day one.

You tell me. Who told her to say what she said and why??
I've already told you. I've already linked the GOP-led report which explained it. You don't want to hear that. You can't let go of your Dreamer conspiracy. You probably don't think Fox lied in their reporting on Benghazi. Oh, and you did claim earlier that Rice lied, though you now deny you ever accused her of any wrong-doing.

Clau 10378611
I never said anything about wrongdoing.

What I did say was that she was told to lie.

Is it your position as a conservative that it is not wrongdoing to lie?

Susan Rice didn't lie, you have not identified a lie in any of her comments. Had she lied I would consider it wrongdoing. Its still on you Claudette to establish some form of a coherent and factual explanation as to what Susan Rice lied about. Saying she was told to lie is not coherent. Whether or not there was a small demonstration in Benghazi prior to a heavily armed extremist attack it was not lying to stick to talking points from the intelligence community that said there was protests .

Oldstyle reminded us that the intelligence community was exonerated by investigators in Congress and found no wrongdoing in the development of the talking points.

That extends to Susan Rice finding no wrongdoing for sticking to the talking points that were presented to her.

Roudy 10379041
The lies the president and his cronies told the American people blaming the attack on Mohammad protests

The President did not blame the attack on the movie about Mohammed that caused violent protests in many parts of the world. Obama called it an act of terror and on the 12th of September he taped an interview for 60 Minutes where he said the attack in Benghazi was different than the violent protests in Cairo because of the types of weapons that were used in the Benghazi attack. Obama refused to say that Stevens and others were killed by protesters angry about an anti-Mohammed video.

For the Benghazi conservative myth that you are spreading to be true, Obama needed to say in the Rose Garden that this was not an act of terror - it was a protest that turned violent and there was no terrorist or extremist participation with heavy weapons.

But he said it was an act of terror three times on tape on the first three days after the attack.

Last edited:
Roudy 10379041
The lies the president and his cronies told the American people blaming the attack on Mohammad protests

The President did not blame the attack on the movie about Mohammed that caused violent protests in many parts of the world. Obama called it an act of terror and on the 12th of September he taped an interview on 60 Minutes where he said the attacks in Benghazi was different than the violent protests in Cairo because of the types of weapons that were used in then attack. Obama refused to say that Stevens and others were killed by protesters angry about a anti-Mohammed video.

For the Benghazi conservative myth that you are spreading to be true,Obama needed to say in the Rose Garden that this was not an act of terror - it was a protest that turned violent and no terrorist or extremist participation.

But he said it was an act of terror three times on tape on the first three days after the attack.
Oh stop it. Now you're repeating the Obama talking points. You saw him lie to just like most of America did. He called it an act of terror, yes, but by protesters. Every murder is "an act of terror" at it's core. But it wasn't terrorism. The gist of his entire message that morning after the Ben Ghazi attack was that this happened because of the Mohammad protests. He did so because if he admitted that it was actually Al Queda who did it, then his whole campaign bullshit of Alqueda being on the run would have been proven false. President Obama lied to save his re election campaign, and he forced his underlings to do the same.

He called it an act of terror, yes, but by protesters.

Provide the transcript on that one, Roudy. We need to go by what is actually said not what you want us to believe what you think was said.

Every murder is "an act of terror" at it's core. But it wasn't terrorism.

Are you saying every murder is an 'act of terror' but every act of terror is not terrorism? For an 'act of terror' to be considered to be 'terrorism' it must be committed by a terrorist.

Roudy 10381479
You saw him lie to just like most of America did. He called it an act of terror, yes, but by protesters.

No. Your assertion is false. I saw Obama call it an act of terror. I've read the transcripts from three separate occasions on day one, two and three after the day of the attack where Obama called it an act of terror and nowhere is it recorded that Obama called it an act of terror by protesters.

Roudy 10381479
The gist of his entire message that morning after the Ben Ghazi attack was that this happened because of the Mohammad protests.

You said that the "gist of" Obama's "entire message that morning after the Ben Ghazi attack was that this happened because of the Mohammad protests".

I have posted the "entire message" from the White House website because there is not one reference to the attack happening "because of the Mohammad protests".

The protests were never mentioned,

The closest you get is when Obama says,

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths."

"We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others"

But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence."

. The White House
Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
September 12, 2012

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya
Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It's especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi. With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya. When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there. He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on. I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

Or, perhaps we are still waiting to hear the rest of the story. Unlike the Democrat voting block, we like to find out the entire story before we "burn this bitch down".

What exactly do you think Fox should "apologize for"? Reporting the disaster? Reporting what the four security contractors (who were there) said?

On a tangental note, did you call for NBC to apologize when they selectively edited Zimmerman's phone call?
Yep

The gist of his entire message that morning after the Ben Ghazi attack was that this happened because of the Mohammad protests. He did so because if he admitted that it was actually Al Queda who did it, then his whole campaign bullshit of Alqueda being on the run would have been proven false. President Obama lied to save his re election campaign, and he forced his underlings to do the same.
If the President said the attack was carried out by al Qaeda he would have been lying. Hard to believe there are still people claiming the attack was conducted by al Qaeda. Of course people still link 9/11 to Iraq and Saddam, so people just believe what they want to believe. But the guy who led the attack at Benghazi has been captured and is in custody. He was never a member of al Qaeda. There was no operational relationship between the attackers at Benghazi and al Qaeda. The whole premise that a cover up was created to hide al Qaeda's ability to attack is just fraudulent garbage.

Forum List

Back