Why People Still Support Trump:

You do know MAGA was the name of our WWII Nazi group?
Oh, you do??
What are trump policies btw?
Low taxes for millionaires?
Additional groper on the supremes?
Polluted water?
Getting outwitted by North Korea?
Tariffs that almost killed my daughters business?

Make America Great Again was the name of our WWII Nazi group? Who knew?

I take it that it must have meant the same thing when former President Bill Clinton used it in his campaign, as well as Ronald Reagan.

Your desperate statements are laughable. Truly the sign of a very, very desperate person.

keep-calm-baby-girl-you-look-desperate-L.png
its MAGA policies which resemble nazi policies.
Such as current US immigration policy.
And proud boys sitting behind Trump.
Hate groups reaching all time high under Trump.

Oh, you do??
Polluted water?

I take it that it must have meant the same thing when former President Bill Clinton used it in his campaign, as well as Ronald Reagan.

Your desperate statements are laughable. Truly the sign of a very, very desperate person.

Seems that the commie antifa crowd are the ones perpetuating hatred. Leftards attacking those with MAGA hats...that's not hatred? Your hate-group link is the LGBTQ site? Ass-less chap wearing queers and GLSEN getting access to grade school aged children are complaining about being oppressed? Those gender-confused faggots seem to believe that any criticism of their perverse life-styles equals hatred even if they are not physically harmed.... is this "hate speech"??? (snicker)

Can you idiots please stop posting about how Trump rubber stamping a couple of judges is an acomplishment. Republicans gave him a list and he picked whoever he thinks is least likely to let a special investigator indict his ass.

"successful trip to asia"? "bids for wall underway"? "temporary travel ban"? "task force to reduce crime"? Are you fucking kidding me? This list is a joke at your expense.

Which ones are not true? You ask for a list and then when one is presented to you, which is 100% true and you burst into ridicule and profanity. I'm impressed!

Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i-Th.jpg

Just so we understand...list those successes?

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
80% of that is Trump riding the existing wave and claiming he made the ocean. Some is pure fantasy (coal?)The rest is what ANY Republican would have done.

And killing healthcare with no replacement and bending over for Big Banks is nothing to brag about
financing healthcare for sick people will bankrupt this country.

9%201%202018-XL.jpg
80% of that is Trump riding the existing wave and claiming he made the ocean. Some is pure fantasy (coal?)The rest is what ANY Republican would have done.

And killing healthcare with no replacement and bending over for Big Banks is nothing to brag about

Please don't let the rest of the industrialized world know about this. They all have one form or another of universal health care.

...wtf? Pence was elected selected as a VP and it's his job to take on POTUS responsibilities in the event president is removed from office.

Now I'll repeat the question and you see if you can answer it:

What is it you think Pence can't do for you that Trump will?
Lots of people could do what Trump is doing. Some better. So what? Any idiot could have taken Obama's place as well. You think Pelosi is special?

Trump was elected POTUS. Pence was elected VPOTUS.

Trump's success isn't because he's brilliant. It's because he wants to MAGA. Trump's reelection campaign is going to be about American prosperity. Democrats will run on the "America sux" platform.

Obama could have done as well as Trump if he had wanted to. But he didn't.

What success??

He got handed off a healthy growing economy, passed by a wisker tax-cuts with a full Republican majority and got lucky enough to rubber stamp some Republican judges for the court.

His lawyer, top advisors and possibly even son are headed for jail. He is an unindicted co-conspirator in one case. He is under serious investigation for Obstruciton of Justice.

He blatantly spreads lies, hyperbally, petty quarrels and self-promotion on the daily basis.

His top staff thinks he is a fucking moron.

He completely failed on healthcare.

He completely failed on border securrity and cost this country billions of dollars with his dumb ass shutdown.

Nothing but contraction to show for his trade wars.

Nothing real accomplished on North Korea.

Historians think he is so far the worst president this country has ever seen (Obama ranks 10th best)

If that's success god save us all from failure.
MAGA triggers leftists, because they know a strong America would never put them in charge.

Speaking of putting them in charge - Americans have just put Democrats in charge of the House of Representatives. I left that off the list of Trump’s so called success.

Please don't let the rest of the industrialized world know about this. They all have one form or another of universal health care.

Why then is our health care so superior?

Which country has produced more life-saving drugs, life-extending drugs, new technology, and new medical procedures than the United States? Why do you think that happens here and not any of dozens of other countries?

...wtf? Pence was elected selected as a VP and it's his job to take on POTUS responsibilities in the event president is removed from office.

Now I'll repeat the question and you see if you can answer it:

What is it you think Pence can't do for you that Trump will?
Lots of people could do what Trump is doing. Some better. So what? Any idiot could have taken Obama's place as well. You think Pelosi is special?

Trump was elected POTUS. Pence was elected VPOTUS.

Trump's success isn't because he's brilliant. It's because he wants to MAGA. Trump's reelection campaign is going to be about American prosperity. Democrats will run on the "America sux" platform.

Obama could have done as well as Trump if he had wanted to. But he didn't.

You guys have nowhere else to go so you may as well see it through.

YOU are promoting identity politics.

The identity you're promoting is White Male identity
Really? You actually claim I have supported "White Male" politics?

The reason you can't point to a specific examples of your childish claim is that it doesn't exist.

If you want to make an adult criticism of my posts, let me know.

Which country has produced more life-saving drugs, life-extending drugs, new technology, and new medical procedures than the United States? Why do you think that happens here and not any of dozens of other countries?

Is this why dozens of industrialized nations are clamoring to abandon their system and adopt ours? I guess it must be a busy news week, because the media has not mentioned this at all.

Oh, you do??
Polluted water?

Seems that the commie antifa crowd are the ones perpetuating hatred. Leftards attacking those with MAGA hats...that's not hatred? Your hate-group link is the LGBTQ site? Ass-less chap wearing queers and GLSEN getting access to grade school aged children are complaining about being oppressed? Those gender-confused faggots seem to believe that any criticism of their perverse life-styles equals hatred even if they are not physically harmed.... is this "hate speech"??? (snicker)

Were talking trump MAGA darlin.
I hope you are enjoying your commie SS Medicare?
Faggots indeed!!
Dead giveaway for zero college??
You want to compare leftard attacks with the white boy cult rallies and violence?

Is this why dozens of industrialized nations are clamoring to abandon their system and adopt ours? I guess it must be a busy news week, because the media has not mentioned this at all.
Maybe because we have 10x the scientists?
You mean Norway, Sweden etc are knocking our doors down.
Ever lived in Norway?
Of course not, just spewing knees news

9%201%202018-XL.jpg

Keep the gov out of my Medicare as the trumpie said.
Unbelievable ignorance

Oh, you do??
Polluted water?

Guess you never heard of The Proud Boys, fine figures of men
The Proud Boys, the bizarre far-right street fighters behind violence in New York, explained
"Kicking and punching "
Hilarious.
How many more white boy hate groups do we have now under don the con?
Double?

There are two main theories of Trump’s support. One is that a large minority of Americans — 40 percent, give or take — are racist idiots. This theory is at least tacitly endorsed by the Democratic Party and the mainstream liberal media. The other is that a large majority of this large minority are good citizens with intelligible and legitimate opinions, who so resent being regarded as racist idiots that they’ll back Trump almost regardless. They may not admire the man, but he’s on their side, he vents their frustration, he afflicts the people who think so little of them — and that’s good enough.

It’s disappointing that Charlottesville hasn’t changed their minds — but then it hasn’t changed my mind either. I still think the first theory is absurd and the second theory basically correct. . . .

This sense that democratic politics is futile if not downright dangerous now infuses the worldview of the country’s cultural and intellectual establishment. Trump is routinely accused of being authoritarian and anti-democratic, despite the fact that he won the election and, so far, has been checked at every point and has achieved almost nothing in policy terms. (He might wish he were an authoritarian, but he sure hasn’t been allowed to function as one.) Many of his critics, on the other hand, are anti-democratic in a deeper sense: They appear to believe that a little less than half the country doesn’t deserve the vote.

The second theory — the correct theory — is a terrible indictment of the Democratic Party and much of the media. Why aren’t the intelligible and legitimate opinions of that large minority given a hearing? Why must their views be bundled reflexively into packages labelled “bigotry” and “stupidity”? Why can’t this large minority of the American people be accorded something other than pity or scorn?

Why People Still Support Trump

Because Democrats still can’t deal with losing, and a large part of belonging to the left is the satisfaction of feeling superior to ordinary Americans.
Did you even read that? LOL

Democracies that work make space for disagreement. You can disagree with somebody in the strongest terms, believing your opponents to be profoundly or even dangerously mistaken. But that doesn't oblige you to ignore them, scorn them, or pity them. Deeming somebody's opinions illegitimate should be a last resort, not a first resort. Refusing to engage, except to mock and condescend, is both anti-democratic and tactically counterproductive. Proof of that last point is the dispiriting tenacity of Trump's support.

Why are you afraid to answer my questions and, instead, deflect?

I'll try again.

Forum List

Back