Why reparations won't be paid.

I'm sure they will just not in the way you think. South Americans and Carribean people come here because this is where a lot of the wealth that was stolen from our people is concentrated. I'm absolutely sure Latinos will want their share of the bounty that Americans have been reaping from the exploitation of their people and natural resources and we stand in solidarity with them as well. You're going to find in our mixing cultures that a lot of the younger generation are going to be of mixed, Latino, African and Asian heritage and that supporting one another means more and more supporting family.

You're not good at math. Black American families have 10 times less wealth on average than the average white family and for Latino families the wealth gap is similar. I don't do cosplay like you Dipshits. I know facts. There are plenty of wealthy black people, a lot of my family members included but even there as well there are disparities with wealthy black families have less wealth on average than wealthy white families and there being a hell of a lot more wealthy white families than Black families in terms of percentages of their respective populations. If anything wealthy educated black people are more likely to understand how far behind the wealth gap black families actually are.

Who gives a shit? I don't. Their poverty has nothing to do with racism and discrimination that accounts for the disparities among whites and blacks in general.

You're not good at math. Black American families have 10 times less wealth on average than the average white family

1000% less wealth? Talk about bad math. DURR

It will happen eventually without me having to do anything other than vote. Your demographic replacement is already underway. 18 year old white children and under are already a demographic minority. All I have to do is wait. You certainly aren't going to do anything about it.

You don't have the time to wait that long.

Start with $100.
2 times more is $300
4 times more is $500
9 Times more is $1000

What's 10 times less than $100?
I'll quote it for you since you're obviously too much of a Bingo to read.

Examining the Black-white wealth gap

A close examination of wealth in the U.S. finds evidence of staggering racial disparities. At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family ($17,150) in 2016. Gaps in wealth between Black and white households reveal the effects of accumulated inequality and discrimination, as well as differences in power and opportunity that can be traced back to this nation’s inception. The Black-white wealth gap reflects a society that has not and does not afford equality of opportunity to all its citizens.

I'll quote it for you since you're obviously too much of a Bingo to read.

Examining the Black-white wealth gap

A close examination of wealth in the U.S. finds evidence of staggering racial disparities. At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family ($17,150) in 2016. Gaps in wealth between Black and white households reveal the effects of accumulated inequality and discrimination, as well as differences in power and opportunity that can be traced back to this nation’s inception. The Black-white wealth gap reflects a society that has not and does not afford equality of opportunity to all its citizens.

At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family

Whites nearly ten times greater (actually it's nearly ten times, or nine times greater) is correct.
Blacks ten times less shows you're really bad at math. Moron.

At $171,000, the net worth of a typical white family is nearly ten times greater than that of a Black family

Whites nearly ten times greater (actually it's nearly ten times, or nine times greater) is correct.
Blacks ten times less shows you're really bad at math. Moron.
Actually that's a grammatical difference, same difference as one tenth.

If you had said one tenth, I wouldn't be mocking your bad math.
That's grammar, Dipshit.
How much of the wealth difference is due to the bad math and poor English skills of blacks?
Bad English is just another ignorant white perspective. I speak jamaican patois which is a dialect as all languages are. Including your own.

That's grammar, Dipshit.

Bad English is just another ignorant white perspective. I speak jamaican patois which is a dialect as all languages are. Including your own.

Yeah, all the rich, white business owners love hiring people who can't speak proper
English and who think "10 times less" is a thing.

It's no wonder you're whining for reparations.

Yeah, all the rich, white business owners love hiring people who can't speak proper
English and who think "10 times less" is a thing.

It's no wonder you're whining for reparations.
I live in Miami. We aren't afraid of accents and dialects down here. As I suspected you are the type of Bingo who thinks there's a real proper English. 😄

Wrong. But the fact is the government owes blacks. It owes Hispanics. It owes Asians. And it certainly owe the First Nations. Your arrogance will be your downfall.
You owe white people for freeing the negro from slavery and ending segregation reparations only make more freeloaders. Africa is the one that should pay reparations for enslaved blacks. They sold them to the highest bidder.

Forum List

Back