Why Republicans think the Democratic Party is the "Plantation" party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think its amusing when white people talk about how black people think and feel about politics and society in general.

But it's ok for YOU to talk about white people? and how they think and feel?
you people have some nerve to act like we the people in this country can't discuss or know how others might feel...that's that uppity Democrat we are used to having shoved in our faces...I've lived around all colors and race for 60 years, I think I have a right to talk about what I see, think and feel
now go find a park to occupy or something

You have the right to talk about whatever you want but apparently not the skill or empathy to do it without sounding like a hater.

you need to look in a mirror child
You're problem is you can't handle the truth from others about the party you're "chained" and devoted to

Last edited:
you people have some nerve to act like we the people in this country can't discuss or know how others might feel...that's that uppity Democrat we are used to having shoved in our faces...I've lived around all colors and race for 60 years, I think I have a right to talk about what I see, think and feel

You have the right to talk about whatever you want but apparently not the skill or empathy to do it without sounding like a hater.

You're problem is you can't handle the truth from others about the party you're "chained" and devoted to

because libs are losers who lie to themselves bout the devasting effect their failed agenda has had on the people they claim to hold so near and dear

idiots and hypocrites

Oh no, you are wrong once again, there is no way we THINK you are the plantation party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P41mu0O6weE]Stephanie Miller: A Liberal Licensed Racist - YouTube[/ame]

You're problem is you can't handle the truth

There's a good example, talking down to people like that is something conservatives just cannot help but do when challenged on their bad attitudes towards the people they want as voters but not as contributors to policy.

because libs are losers who lie to themselves bout the devasting effect their failed agenda has had on the people they claim to hold so near and dear

idiots and hypocrites

exactly, they think success is putting people in war zones of housing and mailing them a check...after that they are put out site out of mind until they need to be used by the like of the Obama's, Sharpton's, Jesse Jackson, etc
and then ask some monies be cut back or some rules be made they scream bloody murder how, you don't care for people like we do

Last edited:

There's a good example, talking down to people like that is something conservatives just cannot help but do when challenged on their bad attitudes towards the people they want as voters but not as contributors to policy.

you make a fool of yourself daily; nobody is talking down to you in a way you dont deserve.

what do you think the Left's idiotic charges of racism are when you losers can nevr prove them but "talking down to people"?

"conservatives just cannot help but to"

you make idiotic blanket statements about whole groups of people and they have the gall YOU'RE the one being talked down to??

you're a JOKE

go cry

Here's why, Deany

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture6491-lbj-meme.jpg

10150717_10152615949891729_1834497933_n.jpg

Don't forget the additional insight from The President as he was trying to sell Democrat Governors on Great Society;

"...... they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”

Last edited:

you make a fool of yourself daily; nobody is talking down to you in a way you dont deserve.

what do you think the Left's idiotic charges of racism are when you losers can nevr prove them but "talking down to people"?

How many time has he talked down to all of us here
typical, dish it but then whine when it's done to them

"conservatives just cannot help but to"

you make idiotic blanket statements about whole groups of people and they have the gall YOU'RE the one being talked down to??

you're a JOKE

go cry

oh and yea; i do it too. the only difference is liberal douchbagz get away with it more often. the hypocrisy of the Left is mind-blowing.

How many times have we heard Republicans on the USMB describe the Democratic Party as the "plantation party" where blacks and other minorities are being "led" with "free stuff"?

How many times have they said the blacks voted 90% for President Obama and made some kind of deal out of that?

Why do imagine the Democratic Party works this way?

When you think about it, it's easy to understand. First, look at the blacks that have joined the GOP. Look at Herman Cain. Remember when he was asked about "civil rights" and blacks who rode at the back of the bus. He said he always went to the back of the bus because he wasn't a "trouble-maker".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ybm0VGgIg

Remember Alen Keyes?

When the leading Republican and rightwing pundit Alan Keyes was asked what he thought of Mary Cheney, the lesbian daughter of the US vice-president, he called her "a selfish hedonist". If his own daughter came out as a lesbian, said Mr Keyes, he would say the same thing.
So when Mr Keyes' only daughter, Maya Marcel-Keyes, declared herself a "liberal queer" at a public rally he lived up to his word. Her parents turned her out of their house, broke off all communication and stopped paying her university tuition fees.

Republican disowns lesbian daughter

Mr. Keyes was the man who ran against Barrack Obama for the Senate. He said he disowned his daughter in the name of "family values".

So you can see blacks who join the GOP can be highly motivated. They share GOP values.

And look at what the GOP is doing these days. Threatening candidates if they don't "toe the line". We only need to look at the mid term races to know that as a "fact".

The majority of the GOP are whites living in the deep south. Many of their ancestors were slave holders and consider themselves "Confederate". Of course they believe blacks have no integrity and only want "free stuff" because they are greedy and lazy. Many simply don't believe blacks can be thoughtful and independent. So they must be "led" by Democratic "leaders".

Because the Republicans party is so monolithic, they insist the it must be the same for the Democratic Party. They don't understand "coalition" because they have no experience with being part of a coalition.

For Democrats to have a majority within the party, you need a majority from the groups that make up the Democratic Party. The different groups may not like each other, but they respect each other enough to work together. In fact, many of the groups that make up the Democratic Party would not be welcome in the GOP.

Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

Lyndon Johnson and the Democrats had a 200 year vision in the 1960s and the US is witness to it every day. How else can one explain standing shoulder to shoulder with those in support of Margaret Sanger whose goal of Planned Parenthood was control and reduction of the Black population in the US? That could only happen by way of a plantation mentality.

Where do you get these ideas from?

How many times have we heard Republicans on the USMB describe the Democratic Party as the "plantation party" where blacks and other minorities are being "led" with "free stuff"?

How many times have they said the blacks voted 90% for President Obama and made some kind of deal out of that?

Why do imagine the Democratic Party works this way?

When you think about it, it's easy to understand. First, look at the blacks that have joined the GOP. Look at Herman Cain. Remember when he was asked about "civil rights" and blacks who rode at the back of the bus. He said he always went to the back of the bus because he wasn't a "trouble-maker".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ybm0VGgIg

Remember Alen Keyes?

When the leading Republican and rightwing pundit Alan Keyes was asked what he thought of Mary Cheney, the lesbian daughter of the US vice-president, he called her "a selfish hedonist". If his own daughter came out as a lesbian, said Mr Keyes, he would say the same thing.
So when Mr Keyes' only daughter, Maya Marcel-Keyes, declared herself a "liberal queer" at a public rally he lived up to his word. Her parents turned her out of their house, broke off all communication and stopped paying her university tuition fees.

Republican disowns lesbian daughter

Mr. Keyes was the man who ran against Barrack Obama for the Senate. He said he disowned his daughter in the name of "family values".

So you can see blacks who join the GOP can be highly motivated. They share GOP values.

And look at what the GOP is doing these days. Threatening candidates if they don't "toe the line". We only need to look at the mid term races to know that as a "fact".

The majority of the GOP are whites living in the deep south. Many of their ancestors were slave holders and consider themselves "Confederate". Of course they believe blacks have no integrity and only want "free stuff" because they are greedy and lazy. Many simply don't believe blacks can be thoughtful and independent. So they must be "led" by Democratic "leaders".

Because the Republicans party is so monolithic, they insist the it must be the same for the Democratic Party. They don't understand "coalition" because they have no experience with being part of a coalition.

For Democrats to have a majority within the party, you need a majority from the groups that make up the Democratic Party. The different groups may not like each other, but they respect each other enough to work together. In fact, many of the groups that make up the Democratic Party would not be welcome in the GOP.

Richard Grenell hounded from Romney campaign by anti-gay conservatives

Lyndon Johnson and the Democrats had a 200 year vision in the 1960s and the US is witness to it every day. How else can one explain standing shoulder to shoulder with those in support of Margaret Sanger whose goal of Planned Parenthood was control and reduction of the Black population in the US? That could only happen by way of a plantation mentality.

Where do you get these ideas from?

historical facts leftard.. why are left-wing losers the only ones surprised their pandering and patronizing has had devastating effects?

Last edited:

I hardly ever even comment on racial politics because it brings out the real haters to protest that their horrible attitudes are justified, that the scapegoat in question has earned all the bile they can spew. To me people are mostly just easily led no matter their color, everything you accuse black Americans of is presented in all it's horrible glory in conservative politics, you people play the victim better than anyone.

why do you think they are called "projects"? you know those places where Black people have died by the hundreds of thousands?

White Democrats and Liberals wanted their votes but didnt want Black people around; so they stuffed them in these "projects" so they would all be together

libs; idiots and hypocrites

I hardly ever even comment on racial politics because it brings out the real haters to protest that their horrible attitudes are justified, that the scapegoat in question has earned all the bile they can spew. To me people are mostly just easily led no matter their color, everything you accuse black Americans of is presented in all it's horrible glory in conservative politics, you people play the victim better than anyone.

"horrible attitudes?

just more moronic platitudes you cant back up

"horrible attitudes?

what did i; or any conservative; "accuse Black people of"?

"horrible attitudes?

He's been used to bullying all of us here, now he's got his panties all bunch up because someone had to nerve to stand up to it

Last edited:
I really think its amusing when white people talk about how black people think and feel about politics and society in general.

And how do you know whether the member whom you just (unsucessfully) tried to insult is white, black, Latino or something else?

And what would it matter? If you are as colorblind as you claim to be, then it shouldn't matter if occupied is white, black, latino or anywhing else.

Now, you can feel free to try to order another member around, but occupy has all the same freedoms here that you and I have. Only, occupy has been polite. You have not.

nonsense; if we played the victim you'd be pandering for our votes.

you're a joke; nobody is blaming Black people for anything; we blame YOU and your pandering Jackazz Party. you cant handle the that truth; so you have constructed a false narrative that the right is blaming poor Black people for being poor; when in fact we agree with what you PRETENDED to believe a minute ago; when you said people are mostly just easily-led. but you or course didnt apply your own logic to the people you pander to; because it would go against your narrative

ur a joke

"horrible attitudes?

Conservatives whine more than anyone in politics. The tea party is the biggest victim fest in our lifetimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back