Why some regret giving women the right to vote

yeah you limited it to white people when the discussion was about all men and women,,

No it was not. It was about women having the vote and some men regetting it.

The biggest point about that regret is 'Too Fucking Bad". Deal with it.

All this bullshit nitpicking is a waste of time. Women have the vote and the 19th amendment will not be repealed.

No it was not. It was about women having the vote and some men regetting it.

The biggest point about that regret is 'Too Fucking Bad". Deal with it.

All this bullshit nitpicking is a waste of time. Women have the vote and the 19th amendment will not be repealed.
face it youre a racist that waants you use word games,,

face it youre a racist that waants you use word games,,

No idea what that sentence was supposed to mean.

Typical Lib, using racism without grounds and trying to shame someone. No shame here.

BTW, if you read a news article that mentioned three black people were shot by a white man, is that racism too?

No idea what that sentence was supposed to mean.

Typical Lib, using racism without grounds and trying to shame someone. No shame here.

BTW, if you read a news article that mentioned three black people were shot by a white man, is that racism too?
youre the one that used race without any grounds not me,, I was talking about men and women in general,,

youre the one that used race without any grounds not me,, I was talking about men and women in general,,

And, of course, what you were talking about became the topic?

I mentioned it because there were grounds based on what I saw. Races exist. Pretending you don't see them is either a lie or ignorance.

And, of course, what you were talking about became the topic?

I mentioned it because there were grounds based on what I saw. Races exist. Pretending you don't see them is either a lie or ignorance.
then you changed it and added mexicans into it,,

like youve never seen a black man or any other race,,

typical for a moron like you that plays word games,,

Do you regret women getting the vote? That is the actual topic of this thread.

Do you?
yeah its best you change the subject,,

what I have a problem with is people with no skin in the game and those that lack basic knowledge of how this country works voting,,

but you ran away from that conversation because I wouldnt let you lie or twist what I said,,

Last edited:
yeah its best you change the subject,,

what I have a problem with is people with no skin in the game and those that lack basic knowledge of how this country works voting,,

but you ran away from that conversation because I wouldnt let you lie or change what I said,,

Change the subject?? You ignorant wretch, that IS THE TOPIC!

I did not run from an ignorant little dancer like you. You got pissy because I phrased it so you could not dance.

Forum List

Back