Why some regret giving women the right to vote

As long as men have been making the decisions to kill one another over stupid shit, the world has gone to hell in a handbasket. The years since WWII have been the longest, period of peace and prosperity in European history. When women were voting.
Apparently you forgot about Korea and Vietnam. But liberals like you probably opposed us fighting against communists.

can you read??

those are just two of the factors,,

Yep, I can read just fine. You said
not when those certian people are the ones with skin in the game,,

women with no threat of draft and others that live off the government dont have skin in the game,,

So women with no threat of draft have no skin in the game, seeming to indicate that only those who do have the threat of the draft have skin in the game.

Yep, I can read just fine. You said

So women with no threat of draft have no skin in the game, seeming to indicate that only those who do have the threat of the draft have skin in the game.
I was talking about two different people,,

the first are people that have never worked and plan to never work and living off the government.,, which is living off of me and others that work for a living,,

the other is those that have no fear of being drafted,,

I was talking about two different people,,

the first are people that have never worked and plan to never work and living off the government.,, which is living off of me and others that work for a living,,

the other is those that have no fear of being drafted,,

And if those with no fear of being drafted have no skin in the game, it means only those who DO have fear of being drafted have skin in the game...

And if those with no fear of being drafted have no skin in the game, it means only those who DO have fear of being drafted have skin in the game...
two seperate things with a little overlap,,

do you think people that intend on never working and living off of the government/us should be allowed to vote??

do you think people that intend on never working and living off of the government/us should be allowed to vote??

Separate things? It's the 2 sides of the same thing. :lol:

I think anyone 18 or older who isn't in prison should be able to vote. I don't want the government to start trying to determine people's intentions in life to decide if they are 'worthy' of voting.

Apparently you forgot about Korea and Vietnam. But liberals like you probably opposed us fighting against communists.

No I didn't forget about them. Big difference between a small regional conflict and all of Europe in flames.

You're assumption that those receiving government benefits "intend on never working" is laughable, but them you haven't faced the reality that 80% of those who are receiving government benefits are working at least one full time job.

Most of the rest are disabled, elderly, or otherwise unable to work. The USA has the highest rate of elderly people living in poverty in the first world.

Republicans have sold you the lie that "free shit" is keeping poor people from working. That's just another lie rich people tell themselves as an excuse not to raise wages. Keeping the workers poor and needy just makes them easier to manipulate.

Separate things? It's the 2 sides of the same thing. :lol:

I think anyone 18 or older who isn't in prison should be able to vote. I don't want the government to start trying to determine people's intentions in life to decide if they are 'worthy' of voting.
then you and I stand apart on that issue,,

I dont think useless morons should be allowed to make decisions for the country if they cant even do it for themselves,,

The problem is in determining what constitutes a “useless moron”. And in trying to make sure those who do make such a determination don’t abuse that power.
would someone that only takes from a system with no intentions of contributing to it be a useless moron to you?? cause it is to me,, more so when they only express hatred for those providing their only means of existence,,

America grew very successfully in it's early days due to conservative leadership. We were the envy of the world. Everybody wanted to move to America.

Somewhere along the line we lost our way. The Founding Fathers knew how we should run our elections, but we veered from that path. And now we are paying the price for it. Also paying the price for it are other countries that also now have liberal election laws.

---The female vote stems the tide of the far right in Europe and Latin America---

Who specifically regrets that?

why do you answer a question with another question??
Because what you personally think doesn’t really make a lot of difference when talking about whether people will be able to vote, unless you become a dictator over the US lol.
So who exactly are the useless morons you are talking about? How would they be found so they could not vote? In the context of the thread, are they mostly women?

I doubt I have the same idea about who is or is not a useless moron that you do.

How many such people do you think there are? How will government determine who they are to make sure they can’t vote?
why do you answer a question with another question??
Because what you personally think doesn’t really make a lot of difference when talking about whether people will be able to vote, unless you become a dictator over the US lol.
So who exactly are the useless morons you are talking about? How would they be found so they could not vote? In the context of the thread, are they mostly women?

I doubt I have the same idea about who is or is not a useless moron that you do.
or unless there are enough people that think as I do,,

can I count you in or do you want people that dont contribute to society and only take from it to keep ruling over your life??

Forum List

Back