🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Stories of Jesus Became More Magical Over Time

and in another thread you hateful leftist will say there's no war on Christmas

you're ability to lie on the same message board and pretend you don't is just astounding.

How is asking a question about what is a pretty preposterous story constitute a "War" on it.

We are asking a question. How likely is it that the whole "Virgin Birth" thing actually happened? Or the whole "Slaughter of all the Babies" that no other historical account mentions, not even the other three Gospels? Or the nuttiness of a star being able to point out a specific house? (Stars are quadrillions of miles away!)

you're ability to lie on the same message board and pretend you don't is just astounding.

How is asking a question about what is a pretty preposterous story constitute a "War" on it.

We are asking a question. How likely is it that the whole "Virgin Birth" thing actually happened? Or the whole "Slaughter of all the Babies" that no other historical account mentions, not even the other three Gospels? Or the nuttiness of a star being able to point out a specific house? (Stars are quadrillions of miles away!)
b/c you scum only really care during Christmas

when people are trying to be joyful, you filth bring the hate

hate is all you have, and it pisses you off that no amount of hate is going to destroy Christmas

• Banned

hate is all you have, and it pisses you off that no amount of hate is going to destroy Christmas

you chose to be here on this thread on your "holy day", no one forced you. for some of us knowing the roots or any religion is interesting, wherever it leads

Oh lighten up. Its interesting history of how lies have captured the wild imaginations of so many gullible.

And it has nothing to do with your imaginary war on Christmas xmas.

First, I question the Jesus narrative on a pretty regular basis. Check out the religion forums.

Second, Christmas stopped being about Jesus some time ago. Much like every other holiday, they've managed to commercialize it to the point where it's just an excuse to spend money you don't have. It's more about the fat man with the toys now. Which frankly, the only way to completely lose the point of a holiday is to hold a White Sale on Martin Luther King day.

you chose to be here on this thread on your "holy day", no one forced you. for some of us knowing the roots or any religion is interesting, wherever it leads
I'm not a christian, I'm just pointing out that you spread hate on a day you know is holy to most, b/c hate is all you are

Oh lighten up. Its interesting history of how lies have captured the wild imaginations of so many gullible.

And it has nothing to do with your imaginary war on Christmas xmas.
hate and lies

and you don't even know you are proving me right

One of the thumpers held forth last night ... said virgin birth is impossible. I corrected him, suggested he look up parthenogenesis, informed him that only female offspring is possible.

OTOH, I was taught that "virgin birth" referred to being born without original sin.

But, there are so many gods and so many different beliefs - choose the one you like and go with it.

I'm not a christian, I'm just pointing out that you spread hate on a day you know is holy to most, b/c hate is all you are

Since when is history "hate"?

I wouldn't be bothered by him, he is a just a miserable and hateful Jew without much joy in his life.

One of the thumpers held forth last night ... said virgin birth is impossible. I corrected him, suggested he look up parthenogenesis, informed him that only female offspring is possible.

OTOH, I was taught that "virgin birth" referred to being born without original sin.

But, there are so many gods and so many different beliefs - choose the one you like and go with it.
I never said virgin birth was impossible. Jesus was of a virgin birth.

I will give you something though, you have a very creative imagination.

Shouldn't you be making Christmas dinner or something instead of making up false accounts of what other posters say?

where do they get that original sin crapola from? , It is not part of Judaism or ever part of Judaism were they claim christianity springs from

Judaism s Rejection of Original Sin Jewish Virtual Library

where do they get that original sin crapola from? , It is not part of Judaism or ever part of Judaism were they claim christianity springs from

Jews are wrong about a lot of things, that isn't a surprise. Apparently the author doesn't understand Genesis

Cafeteria Christianity, I guess.

All of christianity is stolen from other, older religions, including their holidays. Christmas, Easter myths taken from other religions.

Last edited:

Jews are wrong about a lot of things, that isn't a surprise. Apparently the author doesn't understand Genesis

Jew are wrong bout our bible, but the goyim know all about it? :laugh2:

Jew are wrong bout our bible, but the goyim know all about it? :laugh2:
Yes, Jews are a fallen people who have hearts that have been continuously hardened to God, if you read the Old Testament you would know this. Heck, just look at yourself.

Forum List

Back