Why the 'End' of White Men Is Actually Good for White Men

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Some good advice for the bitter uneducated teahadists

"The life-span for white men without a college education is actually shrinking, while Hispanic males are the longest-lived American men. For affluent white guys, being in control all the time takes a toll on the heart; for poorer white men, rage at not having what you think is rightfully yours by virtue of your skin color can lead to lethally reckless behavior. The sooner white men let go of the anxiety and resentment that accompany unearned privilege, the healthier and happier we'll likely be".

"middle-aged, middle-class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power."

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

"The life-span for white men without a college education is actually shrinking, while Hispanic males are the longest-lived American men. For affluent white guys, being in control all the time takes a toll on the heart; for poorer white men, rage at not having what you think is rightfully yours by virtue of your skin color can lead to lethally reckless behavior. The sooner white men let go of the anxiety and resentment that accompany unearned privilege, the healthier and happier we'll likely be".

"middle-aged, middle-class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power."

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism

"We've all heard a variation on that point before, as white dudes complain that they're unfairly held accountable for historic and contemporary injustices. Whining about "reverse racism" or about being "blamed" for the exclusionary practices of those who shared (and share) our color, our class, and our sex doesn't change the reality that we're the ones who've enjoyed unearned advantages for eons".

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism .

Everything racist about you and everything you've ever posted here, punk.

Racist? Now why would ANYONE be offended about the demographic shift taking place in America, Unless.....

Again goober My family IS multi racial so you entire premise is BS just like you

Me I am very happy that my children an grandchildren will have a level playing field without one group having privilege. Why would someone be offended by that? Unless....

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism .

Racist? Now why would ANYONE be offended about the demographic shift taking place in America, Unless.....

Again goober My family IS multi racial so you entire premise is BS just like you

Me I am very happy that my children an grandchildren will have a level playing field without one group having privilege. Why would someone be offended by that? Unless....

"or two generations, angry white men have complained that they aren't given any special benefits by the state. This lament, of course, ignores what's obvious to everyone who isn't wearing blinders. (Privilege conceals itself best from those who possess it.) The benefits of whiteness and maleness are so numerous (Peggy McIntosh's famous 50 point list hardly covers them all) that most white men just can't see them. Though middle-aged white men like me may never know just how much of our success is due to unmerited advantage, the eclipsing of our power means that our sons and grandsons have at least a better chance of growing up in a world where their triumphs will be due solely to their merits, not their skin or their sex."

Racist? ....

Racist. I don't give a shit what you may have fooled yourself into believing kid, but you are easily one of the most vile and blatant racists on this site, and that's really saying something.

Don't like it? Fix yourself. Otherwise, just STFU.

"or two generations, angry white men have complained that they aren't given any special benefits by the state. This lament, of course, ignores what's obvious to everyone who isn't wearing blinders. (Privilege conceals itself best from those who possess it.) The benefits of whiteness and maleness are so numerous (Peggy McIntosh's famous 50 point list hardly covers them all) that most white men just can't see them. Though middle-aged white men like me may never know just how much of our success is due to unmerited advantage, the eclipsing of our power means that our sons and grandsons have at least a better chance of growing up in a world where their triumphs will be due solely to their merits, not their skin or their sex."

"I think whites are carefully taught not to recognize white privilege, as males are taught not to recognize male privilege. So I have begun in an untutored way to ask what it is like to have white privilege. I have come to see white privilege as an invisible package of unearned assets that I can count on cashing in each day, but about which I was "meant" to remain oblivious. White privilege is like an invisible weightless knapsack of special provisions, maps, passports, codebooks, visas, clothes, tools , and blank checks".
White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh

After the White man is gone, people will be living in dung huts

A quote with no citation? You dropped out of school too early, punk.

I hate to burst your racist fucjkwad bubble, not really, but there are still going to be white men.

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism

"We've all heard a variation on that point before, as white dudes complain that they're unfairly held accountable for historic and contemporary injustices. Whining about "reverse racism" or about being "blamed" for the exclusionary practices of those who shared (and share) our color, our class, and our sex doesn't change the reality that we're the ones who've enjoyed unearned advantages for eons".

If I wrote the exact same article, substituting black for white, you would be screaming about racism. That means that either you are a racist scumbag, or a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back