🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He helps thousands of kids walk again on self initiative.

Why I give to The Cure.
image.jpeg

Boy with deformed legs undergoes life-changing surgery at Tebow CURE Hospital

You understand that you can like some aspects of a person, but not like others, don't you? It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

I love hearing that I supposedly hate someone....

In a right winger's mind, you have to. They can't comprehend a middle ground.

Don't know if this will hit home with you but I was listening to the radio once and they were talking about Tim Tebow. A football guy said, "I love Tim Tebow, he combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis." Ray Lewis was a linebacker.

OMFG

Tebow dared to be a Christian...........the shame the shame............

Another group in the middle east hates Chritians too..........are they related to the far left.

OMFG

Another group in the middle east hates Chritians too..........are they related to the far left.
I'm so old I remember when taking a knee in football caused the left to freak out.
I remember that..........and I remember the answer...............all over the country teams had a prayer........both teams would join each other and pray in response......................

Quite different from taking a knee to insult the flag...........wearing socks that have a pig on it.............

OMFG

I'm so old I remember when taking a knee in football caused the left to freak out.
I remember that..........and I remember the answer...............all over the country teams had a prayer........both teams would join each other and pray in response......................

Quite different from taking a knee to insult the flag...........wearing socks that have a pig on it.............

They still pray after a game:

upload_2018-7-29_20-15-20.png

Sorry to disappoint you guys.

You understand that you can like some aspects of a person, but not like others, don't you? It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
I agree but I wonder what you don't like about Tim Tebow?

I don't have a problem with Tebow. I find it odd that the right has canonized him at the same time they idolize that orange pussy grabber.
Tebow's actions are not associated with Trump..........but TDS has you afflicted.

I don't have a problem with Tebow. I find it odd that the right has canonized him at the same time they idolize that orange pussy grabber.
Tebow's actions are not associated with Trump..........but TDS has you afflicted.

As I said, I don't have a problem with Tebow. My comment was about the Trump supporters who also embrace Tebow.

You just stated that you can like some aspects of a person and not like others. Why isn't it possible to like both Tim Tebow and Donald Trump even though they appear to have very different personal traits?

Progressives hate anybody that disagrees with them in anyway

You just stated that you can like some aspects of a person and not like others. Why isn't it possible to like both Tim Tebow and Donald Trump even though they appear to have very different personal traits?

I don't dislike one person so I should like another? Is that what you're getting at?

Forum List

Back