Why the Republican party should give a big 'fuck you' to the voters

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
You are a fucking joke.

We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

stupid lying scum liberal has no evidence of that whatsoever!! No IQ and no character

The modern day incarnation of the Republican party is a disgrace. A once proud tradition of American excellence has been hijacked and perverted. Once upon a time being conservative meant being intelligent and wise. It meant being thoughtful and decisive. It meant being strong enough to make difficult decisions, yet empathetic at the same time. It meant being true to principles, not ideologies. Being a moderate Republican meant that you were pragmatic and reasonable, and knew how to get things done. Such people were the heart and soul of the Republican party.

What we have today is a very different scenario. Our party has been overrun by idiot masses who want bread and circuses. We used to take a strong position on immigration because it was in the best interests of Americans. Now, we do it because we hate brown people. We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit.

If Trump wins the GOP primaries then the party should deploy nuclear options to prevent him from being the nominee. The Republican party needs to actively encourage the extremists among them to abandon them and go make good on their promise to form a new third party. Let these rabid, slobbering morons have the rope they wish so they can hang themselves.

The GOP needs to rise up and reclaim the greatness that was once ours. And even as we lose membership among the rabble of the racists, big government statist homophobes, we will have the opportunity to gain support from independents and centrist Democrats who themselves have grown weary of the fanatics on the left.

If you plan to vote for Trump, then I say this to you: Fuck you. Get out of my Republican party.
Fuck the RINO'S.

The Koch brothers are a paper tiger, a myth.
BTW I am a libertarian

In reality people are smartening up to the sneaky money running Washington.

The internet has been a good tool for the Baby Boomers.

The Koch brothers are backing 5 of the candidates..trying really hard to get at least one in..it is hysterical watching the brothers fail again.
A Mexican
A Old fart Bush
A Woman
A crazy ass Canadian who turned his back on his country
and the worst of all Huckabee
I do like Lindsey Graham a bit. but he won't get anywhere.
Reality TV at its best...:beer: Libertarian <<<< cool!

BTW I am a libertarian

The Koch brothers are backing 5 of the candidates..trying really hard to get at least one in..it is hysterical watching the brothers fail again.
A Mexican
A Old fart Bush
A Woman
He's a career politician... Lowest of life forms.

You claim the GOP is now for "Free Trade" now because it wants to see "poor people get crushed and suffer".

Seriously?

Some of my best friends are Free Traders. I disagree with them.

They do not support Free Trade because they want to see "poor people get crushed and suffer".

After all, we do not live in a comic book with supervillians who do Evul for the sake of Evulness.

Republican Free Traders are Ideologues who honestly believe that Free Trade is in the Best Interest of America as a whole.

IMO, they are wrong. But their motives are the interests of Americans.

Try to be less crazy.

BTW I am a libertarian

A Mexican
A Old fart Bush
A Woman

Who are you liking that is a Libertarian?

You claim the GOP is now for "Free Trade" now because it wants to see "poor people get crushed and suffer".

Seriously?

No. You should re-read.

YOur op.

"We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit."

They do not support Free Trade because they want to see "poor people get crushed and suffer".

After all, we do not live in a comic book with supervillians who do Evul for the sake of Evulness.

Republican Free Traders are Ideologues who honestly believe that Free Trade is in the Best Interest of America as a whole.

Try to be less crazy.

BTW I am a libertarian

A Mexican
A Old fart Bush
A Woman

Who are you liking that is a Libertarian?
?

YOur op.

"We used to support free markets because we believed that all Americans had the ability to achieve great things. Now we support them because we're hoping that poor people get crushed and suffer, so that we can cheer like bloodthirsty Romans in the stands of a gladiator pit."

Apparently you need to re-re-read. Go slowly this time....

Please list the "intelligent and wise" Republican Presidents since 1950.

Unless you think we should ban people because of their religion and Obama was born in Kenya, yoar a RINO.

:thup:

YOur op.

Apparently you need to re-re-read. Go slowly this time....

Stop playing games. I responded to your point, such as it was.

Try to be less crazy.

I would need to check your voter id card.

What has Trump said that has gotten everyone so damn upset? Because he doesn't play in the sand box with the rest of the children? What he said about immigration, what problem do you have with that? That is what you should be posting, not a screed pretending there is a Republican you will vote for.

Forum List

Back