Why the silence?

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Two quick answers to your questions: 1) we don't read The Atlantic, and 2) we don't slurp down leftist propaganda like it's our last meal.

Spare us the attempts at moral posturing. Nobody here recognizes the moral authority you're trying to pretend to, and nobody here gives a fat rat's ass if you disapprove of them or not. Oh, noes!! The leftist dumbass on the Internet doesn't like me!!! Whatever shall I do!!!

Puhleeze.

It doesn't matter who prints it.because it's the truth. I can tell the way you all replied like rabid dogs. So let's not divert the subject about me, concentrate on the facts.
It's not as if half the world is waiting on every word of yours. In fact, What I write will likely go down in history unlike yours which will go down the toilet.

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

The Atlantic--Why didn't you just quote the Puff Host.

I don't care who printed it. Its fact when you don't like it. Suck eggs.

That's evident--you morons believe anything that demented POS in the WH tells you. BTW, I think sucking is a requirement of democrats, ask a couple of your butt buddies.

Why would anyone be outrages about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
It was a fair election , one of the fairest elections that we know of. Even Republicans admitted it was a fair election.

Republicans are suppressing the vote, the only way they can win.
60% of Republican say the Democrats stole the election

That's evident--you morons believe anything that demented POS in the WH tells you. BTW, I think sucking is a requirement of democrats, ask a couple of your butt buddies.

I see you have no proof it is wrong. I'll take that as me being right.
So rant on with your normal diatribe of hate. That song change the fact the republicans are attempting to rig the election. So don't ever open you ignorant hate filled mouth again.

An Atlantic editorial?

That's almost as reliable as a CNN *news* story...

Which is not nearly as reliable as my neighbor's drunken Friday night ramblings.
I'll try to keep a lid on that... :cheers2:

DROP DEAD. Voter suppression is a figment of your diseased imagination. You can't have people being suppressed yet be setting new records for most people ever!

Drop dead??? Is that the only excuse you've got for getting the republicans evil trap being exposed?
Nobody hates like a republican.
Biden made America great again by getting rid if your idiot ratbag trump.
deflection noted, shit stain

Two quick answers to your questions: 1) we don't read The Atlantic, and 2) we don't slurp down leftist propaganda like it's our last meal.

Spare us the attempts at moral posturing. Nobody here recognizes the moral authority you're trying to pretend to, and nobody here gives a fat rat's ass if you disapprove of them or not. Oh, noes!! The leftist dumbass on the Internet doesn't like me!!! Whatever shall I do!!!

Puhleeze.

It doesn't matter who prints it.because it's the truth. I can tell the way you all replied like rabid dogs. So let's not divert the subject about me, concentrate on the facts.
It's not as if half the world is waiting on every word of yours. In fact, What I write will likely go down in history unlike yours which will go down the toilet.
every lie you type, every deflection you provide, every thing about you goes down the toilet

Why would anyone be outrages about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
It was a fair election , one of the fairest elections that we know of. Even Republicans admitted it was a fair election.

Republicans are suppressing the vote, the only way they can win.
Bleating "free and fair" 10,000 times won't make it true.

The truth is slowly coming out. Democrats are being exposed as voter frauds. They stole the election and the world knows it. Why do you think they try and block any transparency? Guilty as charged. Pillow guy!
Biggest pile of hor$e$hit I've read so far this week...
Triggered? Truth hurts, eh?
Nope. You a$$hole$ wouldn't recognize Truth if it came up and bit you on the a$$...

I see you have no proof it is wrong. I'll take that as me being right.
So rant on with your normal diatribe of hate. That song change the fact the republicans are attempting to rig the election. So don't ever open you ignorant hate filled mouth again.
Aw is widdow boy triggered? Try using a reputable source sometime instead of fish wrap. A factual piece that deals with something other than the writer's opinion goes a long way too. BTW, I'll speak whenever and wherever I want to, better men than you have tried to silence me and failed as well. Now run along junior.

• Fucking liar.
  • some shit stain
  • you're a fucking psychic?
.....................................................................................................................
Poster Colin Norris ---- you know you've bazinga'd 'em when they slide into their 'f-bomb' safe-space.
Waytogo attaboy.
Do it again.

It is entertainment for the other adults in this chatroom.

Thank God we don't Zoom here.
I simply do not want to see those you have bazinga'd to go all hyper-ventilation and apoplectic on screen.

Still, you are doing good work in stirring their shallow pots.

A hat-tip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're not done with anything until I TELL YOU you are done."
And I like this one too, poster Colin.
I love it when they feel they need to butch it up on you. It's an overcompensation-thingy with 'em.
But damn entertaining.

IMHO

Didn't even really read any of the crap above because it's all the same broken record elitist snobbery every time anyway. Blah-blah-blah. Idiots like you say the most incredibly stupid crap PERENNIALLY then retort to every post that they have no actual, valid argument nor reply to comments made anyway and for that all they get back from others are foul-worded replies?

Never mind the number of LOGICAL FALLACIES that amounts to, no less an ad hominem, but the real point is that any NORMAL person would take from it that THEY ARE INVOKING that sort of response in others and take a little responsibility for it!!

For one thing, civil responses in part come from a certain amount of respect EARNED.

BIG NEWS FLASH FOR Ya, Dingleberries-- -- -- not only can't you offer up an informed, factual rebuttal to any topic, but you certainly haven't garnered any respect here!

Lol....

Actually, they did, very well, until FRAUD happened....

Lol....

Massive late night ballot dumps of fraud ballots just marked Joe and no votes for state races.....
None of which happened.

Try again and post some evidence of fraud.

Puhleeze.

every lie you type, every deflection you provide, every thing about you goes down the toilet

Of course it does because you said so.
I've got a good turn of phrase and you keep parroting it. Imitation is a very good form of flattery.
Never had an original thought in your life. Brain dead Republican.

Forum List

Back