🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why there is no middle ground with the Left

Again, all horrific governments in the past have been centralized nightmares with no checks and balances.
So like what your'e trying to implement. And you wonder why we oppose you.

Remember, it wasn't the liberals who attempted a violent fascist coup to overthrow an election. That was your side. Nothing like it has ever happened before, and you defend it.

Why only concentrate on the Nazi regime?
Because demonizing groups to justify violence was the classic Nazi thing. While you more resemble Stalinists in other ways, particularly in your embrace of the BigLie technique, that wasn't what was being discussed.

Last edited:
If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Promotion of Abortion and Gender Confusion

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.

America is the second largest emitter on earth yet you think that shouldn't be addressed. How dumb are you.

Giving women the right to control their bodies is not about population control you dolt . You bellow about freedom but godbotherer Republicans don't allow women to have their freedom.
You religious nuts attempt to cont drop everybody because you think God said so. Fuck off dickhead. You're genital fascists.

Killing their offspring???
Really? Do you take medication for delusions?

You guys have tons of media. And yeah, you’re screaming in an empty room because no one wants to hang out with you guys due to the screaming. It’s not actually surprising.
I notice you left out academia churning out good little Leftists as they take school time to protest guns and the environment when they should be in class.

As for the charge about the media, the simple fact is the majority of people live in large cities, and all large cities are democrat strong holds who would never turn on conservative media, that is, what little of it there is.

So like what your'e trying to implement. And you wonder why we oppose you.

Remember, it wasn't the liberals who attempted a violent fascist coup to overthrow an election. That was your side. Nothing like it has ever happened before, and you defend it.

Because demonizing groups to justify violence was the classic Nazi thing. While you more resemble Stalinists in other ways, particularly in your embrace of the BigLIe technique, that wasn't what was being discussed.
The projection is strong with you....

America is the second largest emitter on earth yet you think that shouldn't be addressed. How dumb are you.

Giving women the right to control their bodies is not about population control you dolt . You bellow about freedom but godbotherer Republicans don't allow women to have their freedom.
You religious nuts attempt to cont drop everybody because you think God said so. Fuck off dickhead. You're genital fascists.

Sure, build nuclear reactors and STFU.

But nooooooo! Those are dangerous!

Never mind the alternative is global anhelation.

See, this is why I don't take your side seriously. You just want a blanket check to tax and manipulate the populace over an issue that will never have a viable solution.

I'm trying to imagine this post being said in real life without it ending in you getting your ass whopped....lol

I'm trying to imagine this post being said in real life without it ending in you getting your ass whopped....lol

Imagination is probably your best assett. Leave the facts to the adults.
You know it was a cheap shot at democrats but got pinged and now bleat diversion. You're not smart enough idiot.

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.
Because you're a racist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamaphobic, Trump supporting Bible Thumper.

1633124250525.png

Imagination is probably your best assett. Leave the facts to the adults.
You know it was a cheap shot at democrats but got pinged and now bleat diversion. You're not smart enough idiot.

Your posting style leads me to believe that you're actually about 20 y.o. So, when you find an adult let me know.

I notice you left out academia churning out good little Leftists as they take school time to protest guns and the environment when they should be in class.

As for the charge about the media, the simple fact is the majority of people live in large cities, and all large cities are democrat strong holds who would never turn on conservative media, that is, what little of it there is.
Academia has some problem with keeping conservatives out but the far larger problem is conservatives don’t want to pursue academic positions. Not after decades of demonization of the “point heads” and “ivory tower elitists”.

So the failure of conservative media to appeal to liberals is our fault?

Maybe you guys could try being a little less crazy.

Global Warming

No middle ground because they make everything a crisis and then attach transformative social programs to each crisis.... no middle ground there. It's their fast track to bypassing things like legislation in congress.

Your posting style leads me to believe that you're actually about 20 y.o. So, when you find an adult let me know.

Very poor rebuttal. I've called your pathetic mouth out for what it is. A hate filled godbotherers view of the democrats and you don't like it so sick eggs bible basher.

Does that sound like someone who hasn't reached maturity yet? Any fool who still believes in immaculate conception and virgin births, is a long way from maturity.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

No, but I see you're trying to defend a violent fascist coup attempt by deflecting away from it.

That makes you a fascist sympathizer.
I really don’t give a shit what label you try to place on me. If that was a “coup” it was the weakest coup in history…it ridiculous to continue to call it that.

Very poor rebuttal. I've called your pathetic mouth out for what it is. A hate filled godbotherers view of the democrats and you don't like it so sick eggs bible basher.

Does that sound like someone who hasn't reached maturity yet? Any fool who still believes in immaculate conception and virgin births, is a long way from maturity.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
Lol…yes, yes it does sound like a petulant child…now I am thinking you’re closer to 14.

Just calling it the way I see it.

Is that troublesome for ya?

Sure, we can vote for people who promise to repeal and replace Obamacare when the GOP was given full control of government to do so, or who promise to complete the border wall, or promise to hold Hillary accountable for her crimes, but at the end of the day they got noth'in!
Saying it is the fault of the Left means you don't see it at all. If you can't propose some middle ground of your own it means your side refuses to compromise and seek some middle ground. In other words, it is your way or no way.

Seems like yet another case of a conservative accusing the Left of doing exactly what they themselves are doing.

Forum List

Back