🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why there is no middle ground with the Left

Let me give you an example on global warming. I was having a discussion with a friend, and we have different views on the subject. However, we actually agreed with many things that should be done. We all know GW exists, but it is a matter of if it is a natural occurrence, or caused by humans (and farting cows). He wanted cleaner air, I wanted cleaner air. He wanted clean water, and so did I. Etc, etc. There were a lot of things we agreed on. He wanted this because he thinks man is causing these changes in climate. I wanted these things because it makes sense that breathing maskless fresh air, fishing in clean lakes and streams, etc. was something eveyone wanted. I felt we found a middle ground...but I was wrong. When I mentioned that there appears to be a compromise he stated that there could be no compromise until the right recognizes the issue is manmade, and that we can start to even look any further until that was recognized. Every leftist their agreed.
Compromising with the Left is like compromising with the PLO. Israel gives up up some land to appease them, and they later demand more. Give up some more land, and they later demand more, etc.

The Left will compromise so long as they are headed towards their goal, but they will never stop and never be appeased.

There are NEVER concessions for conservative agendas, only Left winged ones.

No they haven't. They don't ever get huge polluters like China and India in and if they did sign it, who's going to force them to comply. You lefties are so scared of China you won't do shit, we all know it.
All they do is fear and then try to put in deadlines to get their shit implemented and when it doesn't, they just set a new deadline and rubes like you fall for it every time. Been doing it for like 40+ years.....at some point you need to question them.
Both China and India have made major strides in environmental protection
They have to, their survival depends on it

Compromising with the Left is like compromising with the PLO. Give up some land to appease them, and they later demand more. Give up some more land, and they later demand more, etc.

The Left will compromise so long as they are headed towards their goal, but they will never stop and never be appeased.

There are NEVER concessions for conservative agendas, only Left winged ones.
Very apt analogy, I think that's why they love the PLO, and their shared hatred of freedom and the US.

it's actually Kool-Aid, but people know what he means.
It's not just the left, there are pro abortion republicans......but it's the left that will do anything possible to keep the child killing mills open.
Mark my words, the GOP will capitulate to the abortion and global warming agendas.

Both China and India have made major strides in environmental protection
They have to, their survival depends on it
I have no idea.......but they aren't in the agreements........hmmmmmmmm

In 2019 China is estimated to have emitted 27% of world GhG, followed by the USA with 11%, then India with 6.6%.[17]

WTF over twice ours.....fuck you if you think I want to wreck the economy so China can have an ever bigger advantage

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Promotion of Abortion and Gender Confusion

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.
When have Republicans ever compromised on the environment? The Republicans are all for polluters polluting. Even Republicans believe we need to deal with global warming in one wat or another. You right wing fascists tried to falsely blame Texas' problems on renewable energy despite the fact that it makes up only a small percentage of Texas' total energy use.

Why there is no middle ground with the Left​

Easy. The Left have gone so far left these days that just being regular left now makes you a far right lunatic and being centrist makes you a domestic terrorist subversive and being comfortably middle right makes you a Vile Trumpist.

Mark my words, the GOP will capitulate to the abortion and global warming agendas.
I don't know.......some will...but I think the party has held pretty good on both......to the point that even the abortionists have to do some re-branding and now COVID is destroying their my body my choice bullshit...now if we only had a media to call them out on it.

When have Republicans ever compromised on the environment? The Republicans are all for polluters polluting. Even Republicans believe we need to deal with global warming in one wat or another. You right wing fascists tried to falsely blame Texas' problems on renewable energy despite the fact that it makes up only a small percentage of Texas' total energy use.
We haven't and I'm proud of that.....When have any of your "Leader" Led by example?
Climate Change -- I don't see them changing their behavior living in huge mansions sucking up all that power. Obama gave money to Solyndra, turned out it was a scam.....what a shock!!!!!
COVID -- No large gatherings, always wear a mask --- Those are never done by the left.....only their "help" has to follow the rules, the important people don't.....and you're fine with that.

Let me give you an example on global warming. I was having a discussion with a friend, and we have different views on the subject. However, we actually agreed with many things that should be done. We all know GW exists, but it is a matter of if it is a natural occurrence, or caused by humans (and farting cows). He wanted cleaner air, I wanted cleaner air. He wanted clean water, and so did I. Etc, etc. There were a lot of things we agreed on. He wanted this because he thinks man is causing these changes in climate. I wanted these things because it makes sense that breathing maskless fresh air, fishing in clean lakes and streams, etc. was something everyone wanted. I felt we found a middle ground...but I was wrong. When I mentioned that there appears to be a compromise he stated that there could be no compromise until the right recognizes the issue is manmade, and that we can't start to even look any further until that was recognized. Every leftist there agreed.

Then the solution is simple. Let's keep right on doing what we do and see what happens! Let's see who is right.
  1. Either we will do everything they want and see the economy and society wrecked with restrictions and escalating inflation but it still keeps warming anyway.
  2. Or we do everything they want and see the economy and society wrecked with restrictions and escalating inflation and it gradually effects a minor change but we've thrown the baby out with the bath-water.
  3. Or we do none of these things and live well and nothing happens.
  4. Or we do none of these things and live well and things keep gradually getting worse, cutting back population thus solving the problem naturally.
  5. Or we do none of these things and live well and eventually we find out this is a natural cycle and thank our lucky stars it helps stave off the next ice age.

Hitler is another example. He takes Austria, and they think he is done. He takes Czechoslovakia and he wants more, etc.

Are there any Churchills out their that will say, "NO MORE!"
Trump tried...he pounded Climate Chage and abortion.....but was weakened by the lefty smear machine
DeSantis -- so far has crushed the lefty smear machine and I'm pretty sure he's good on both issues, but I haven't really heard him talk about it that much......other issues have been forefront for him

Then the solution is simple. Let's keep right on doing what we do and see what happens! Let's see who is right.
  1. Either we will do everything they want and see the economy and society wrecked with restrictions and escalating inflation but it still keeps warming anyway.
  2. Or we do none of these things and live well and nothing happens.
  3. Or we do none of these things and live well and things keep gradually getting worse, cutting back population thus solving the problem naturally.
  4. Or we do none of these things and live well and eventually we find out this is a natural cycle and thank our lucky stars it helps stave off the next ice age.
They've been saying coastal areas will be flooded for 40 years....I don't see anyone leaving and who lives on the coasts.......yep lefties and rich people.

I have no idea.......but they aren't in the agreements........hmmmmmmmm

In 2019 China is estimated to have emitted 27% of world GhG, followed by the USA with 11%, then India with 6.6%.[17]

WTF over twice ours.....fuck you if you think I want to wreck the economy so China can have an ever bigger advantage
China is growing from third world status
They have an excuse for their current condition

We are the wealthiest nation on earth
We have no excuse

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Promotion of Abortion and Gender Confusion

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.
Carbon Footprints Indicate a Path to Progress

Why ask for a middle ground in their quicksand? No one dares take the exact opposite of their opinions, which is why no one believes me when I say that "pollution" wipes out all viruses and that attempts to lower auto emissions have deadly consequences.

China is growing from third world status
They have an excuse for their current condition

We are the wealthiest nation on earth
We have no excuse
No, bullshit.......so being third world means the Earth is going to stop climate change?
OR
Are you saying their economic growth is more important than ours?

I mean the excuses you use....you need to ditch those talking points

Forum List

Back