🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why there is no middle ground with the Left

When have Republicans ever compromised on the environment? The Republicans are all for polluters polluting. Even Republicans believe we need to deal with global warming in one wat or another. You right wing fascists tried to falsely blame Texas' problems on renewable energy despite the fact that it makes up only a small percentage of Texas' total energy use.
Funny, I've never heard of anyone in Texas freezing to death who relied on fossil fuels to heat them

It is only the Left that is willing to do such things, as I'm sure Texas will turn blue very soon.

Human life is a nuisance to the Left. The more that die like those in Texas did relying on wind power, the better.

Comedians like this one are gone for the most part

Sad.

Now we get idiots like Kimmel who would not know what comedy was if it was nailed to forehead.

Left winged politics has now replaced comedy.

It is because they are all about money and control. They do not actually GAF about global warming....if they did, CHINA would be public enemy #1.
The Green New Deal Will Kill Off More People Than the Bubonic Plague Did

Which is why China has an extremely low death rate from the virus. Evidence that "pollution" is the mortal enemy of viruses keeps piling up.

China is growing from third world status
They have an excuse for their current condition

We are the wealthiest nation on earth
We have no excuse
LOL

What excuse for their genocide against Muslims?

Hmm? Come on and tell us.

If you need to, call Lebron for your talking points.

Not sure why this matters.

How many Trumpsters want to find "middle ground" with the Left?
Why would I want to find middle ground with someone who does not offer any?

Sure, they may offer concessions but only if things are moving Left.

Whenever the right accuses the left of something, that's a confession on their part. They project their own way of thinking and acting on the left in order to deflect from their own corrupt actions.

This thread is an obvious example of that.

And it fools nobody. We're not going to stop doing for what's right just because it makes fascists cry. Quite the contrary. When Trump cult fascists cry, that tells us what we're doing is working, and therefore we should do more of it. Votto's tears of fascist loserdom are a wonderful thing to see.

A bigger problem, is conservatives or republicans that will compromise and meet in the middle. If I agree to let someone who is wrong to have half of what they want, you still destroy whatever is right.

Meeting those halfway, who are wrong, makes your position wrong.

There is no middle ground, when they are wrong.

Whenever the right accuses the left of something, that's a confession on their part. They project their own way of thinking and acting on the left in order to deflect from their own corrupt actions.

This thread is an obvious example of that.

And it fools nobody. We're not going to stop doing for what's right just because it makes fascists cry. Quite the contrary. When Trump cult fascists cry, that tells us what we're doing is working, and therefore we should do more of it. Votto's tears of fascist loserdom are a wonderful thing to see.
Conservatives have no voice

We never did, just the illusions of opposition at the highest levels of government.

I agree we need a middle ground on each topic. What do you propose?
Just calling it the way I see it.

Is that troublesome for ya?

Sure, we can vote for people who promise to repeal and replace Obamacare when the GOP was given full control of government to do so, or who promise to complete the border wall, or promise to hold Hillary accountable for her crimes, but at the end of the day they got noth'in!

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Promotion of Abortion and Gender Confusion

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.

I went to the Dr yesterday for a cold and I had COVID 1.5 months ago........I asked about the vax, they said I had to wait 3 months.........yeah fuck you Joe Biden, I can't even get it if I wanted to you fucking asshole.
Then you have a medical exemption. Stop your bitching.

Then you have a medical exemption. Stop your bitching.
Now they are coming after any family who don't get the vaccine.

So what's Votto's goal?

If he defines his opponents as evil people who won't compromise, that allows him to justify his own side's constant bad behavior.

Yes, it is that obvious. Fascism 101.

If you had not noticed, there is no middle ground with the Left, but if you look at their ideology, it will become evident as to why

Global Warming

Those on the Left insist that the entire world fight global warming, and those that refuse must be either forced to change their thoughts, or coerced. There is no middle ground and it MUST encompass the entire globe or all efforts will fail

Promotion of Abortion and Gender Confusion

Those on the Left are preoccupied with overpopulation, which is leads us back to global warming. Simply put, the more people there are, the more global warming their will be. So the only choice they have is to promote policies that reduce population levels, like people killing off their offspring or trying to convince school children by the teachers to convert to another sex so they won't have any offspring.

It is literally all or nothing for these folks who are fanatical about saving the planet. For them, the Constitution and right and wrong, be damned. This is about saving the planet.

Do they really believe in global warming that will destroy the planet? Those leading the charge don't, but the groupies like Gretta who have drunk the cool aid do. After all, if they really believed this then they would be building nuclear power plants, the only carbon free alternative that would meet the power needs of the masses, but they refuse to do so and just tell us to make do with less fossil fuels.
I heard Piglosi talking about the pork bill last night. She said that she was negotiating, but she fucked up and let the cat out of the bag when she said, "we will never give in." Negotiating? Compromise? Piglosi is a commie bitch and needs to go.

1. Is the climate actually changing? Yes.
2. Are humans responsible for its changes? In part, yes.
3. Does this mean we have to jump on some massive international consensus and obey, say, the UN? No.
This planet went through various planet-wide climate changes long before and since humans walked on two feet and will continue to do so. Some basic common sense actions can and are being taken, but we can't force large nations like China to jump on the band-wagon. So, we just do some of the basics and let it be at that.
As for the mention of "over-population," that will work itself out. At some point, the human population will reach a point whereby it completely overwhelms the planet's resources to meet the demand. When that occurs, massive starvation and die-off will solve the problem of demand versus supply availability. The population will simply by starvation be reduced to the point whereby the available food sources will be able to provide for the remaining population and no more.

Forum List

Back