Why Trump is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO for the United States!

What is it that Trump has done to gain such adoration and back patting from mediocrity?

He doesn't even write the bills yet less pages is a win? How about no pages? Winner winner chicken dinner?
There's no reason for such large expansive laws to address the issues. They use it to hide other stuff. Brevity is a good thing.

What's up with your avatar? This Melania obsession you have going is unhealthy. Does your wife know about it?

Perfect? No, and no President ever has been

False equivalency strikes again.

Trump could take a dump in the middle of the street and you would still be saying "Meh, no president was perfect"

Correct, because that's something you leftists never did under DumBama.

stop it, you are killing me - we JUST WENT OVER FALSE EQUIVALENCY and you are right back to it.

Obama is a model of an educated, dignified grown up compared to Trump.

It's like I've always said, showing leftists the truth is like holding a cross in front of Dracula.

Something that has to be considered is Trump is the first President in our lifetime that had no political experience before taking office; not even a city councilman. All in all, he's not doing too bad of a job considering

I'm hoping that maybe you're too young or old to remember when having little political experience was a bad thing...when it was Obama.

That's why it's hard to take your excuses seriously. The same thing you attack for you now tour as a good thing. Really basic things that the only reason you now support it is because of the person doing or saying it. The clearest example is Flynn saying lock her up for the mere possibility of hackers getting her emails and then being a foreign agent at the same time and gets defended...? Whut?

You guys can't think the next president that you don't like won't be able to use this same line of bullshit? Bullshit is bullshit and no one should stand for it just because someone else you're told not to like doesn't like it so it's cool now.

Trump could take a dump in the middle of the street and you would still be saying "Meh, no president was perfect"

We supported what we believed was right You repubs support the biggest AH to cross the WH doors

Right, because when you support your own, it's because you believed it was right. When we do the same, it's because we are supporting an asshole (by your definition--not ours).

Did it ever cross your mind that we support what we think is right? Of course not, because according to leftists, only what they believe is right and nothing more.
Whats right ??? making enemies of our neighbors mexico canada ? Most European countries?? more than half of our voting public?? etc etc

What is it that Trump has done to gain such adoration and back patting from mediocrity?

He doesn't even write the bills yet less pages is a win? How about no pages? Winner winner chicken dinner?
his college education was a waste ,,,,a true moron a bully
What college did you attend? I don't think you got your moneys worth.
Since you ask The U of Cinncy
And I could have done well without them

This is what happens when you have a REAL DOER in office who has a ten pound sack. He could give a rat's ass about PC, and he's not afraid to tell deviants to get fucked. Though he's an asshole at times, I feel we're blessed there were enough of us who supported Trump Vs said deviants, and continue to do so. We severely needed it, and that's a constant as long as the left seeks contrary thought & behavior, as they attempt to dismantle from common sense to the USA to mother nature herself.

We supported what we believed was right You repubs support the biggest AH to cross the WH doors

Right, because when you support your own, it's because you believed it was right. When we do the same, it's because we are supporting an asshole (by your definition--not ours).

Did it ever cross your mind that we support what we think is right? Of course not, because according to leftists, only what they believe is right and nothing more.
Whats right ??? making enemies of our neighbors mexico canada ? Most European countries?? more than half of our voting public?? etc etc
All of the people wanting our money? Those aren't good neighbors or friends. Mexico can fuck off. They have an immigrant problem now that all those they were letting through to come here are shut down and they have to deal with them. Canada has had a pretty sweet deal in NAFTA for a long time, that's in danger of ending. Nobody cares about Europe unless they are on our side and doing what the hell the NATO agreement says. I'm guessing by the voting public you mean you. Don't really care.

So you would be better off with your money back?

Your trolling is terrible

Naaa best thing college did for me was getting me away from some jackoffs back home

May be. But I didn't have to pay U of Cinncy for those skills.

Naaa best thing college did for me was getting me away from some jackoffs back home
Well that certainly sounds like a good use of the money.

This is what happens when you have a REAL DOER in office who has a ten pound sack. He could give a rat's ass about PC, and he's not afraid to tell deviants to get fucked. Though he's an asshole at times, I feel we're blessed there were enough of us who supported Trump Vs said deviants, and continue to do so. We severely needed it, and that's a constant as long as the left seeks contrary thought & behavior, as they attempt to dismantle from common sense to the USA to mother nature herself.

You said at the beginning he was a "doer" and then went on about things not getting done except saying things that are questionable at best (not PC) then say everyone else are "deviants" and because you hate those "deviants" you support Trump . Wtf? Your entire post didn't mentioning doing anything other than "being an assholes...at times".

Jeez

Last edited:

They certainly are not responsible for my being a millionaire now That was sheer luck

Of course you didn't. Your trolling is 5th grade level. If you paid for Cinncy you'd have some depth.

They certainly are not responsible for my being a millionaire now That was sheer luck
Based on your posts here I agree. You're like a lottery winner.

Based on your posts here I agree. You're like a lottery winner.
LOL you don't know the half of it

Of course you didn't. Your trolling is 5th grade level. If you paid for Cinncy you'd have some depth.
Like yours? You don't seem to be doing so well here.

Forum List

Back