Why Trump is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO for the United States!

So you would be better off with your money back?

Your trolling is terrible
May be. But I didn't have to pay U of Cinncy for those skills.
They certainly are not responsible for my being a millionaire now That was sheer luck
Based on your posts here I agree. You're like a lottery winner.
LOL you don't know the half of it
Actually I don't know any of it. Trying to think if I care but go ahead and tell me the story. Should be fun.

So you would be better off with your money back?

They certainly are not responsible for my being a millionaire now That was sheer luck
One thing I will tell you mike I get a real kick out of helping out friends, helping others that don't have what I do Hopefully it'll get me into heaven

One thing I will tell you mike I get a real kick out of helping out friends, helping others that don't have what I do Hopefully it'll get me into heaven
That's good. That's how it's supposed to be. You are doing well helping others on your own. Demanding the government do it doesn't get you much at the pearly gates. You're doing it right.

Actually I don't know any of it. Trying to think if I care but go ahead and tell me the story. Should be fun.
Too long and drawn out for this time of the evening

nite mike another time

nite mike another time
But Mike gotta tell you the worst 2 months of my life were in Missouri at Ft Leonard Wood

Unbelievable. Idiots who like the early post who wrote:" no legislation has been signed" How DUMB are those people!
Look at the below chart!
TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: What the number of laws he signed really means compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton
Why I say is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO is look at the number of pages compared to the totally ignorant Obama who was so dumb he thought hey put more crap out they won't pay attention!
Look at Total number of page of Trump compared to Obama! Number of words: Obama took 14 times
the amount of words in passing 1,602 pages or it took Obama 12 times the number of pages!
Anyone who can't see the gross inefficiencies of Obama's administration compared to Trump who by the way is using fewer people to sign MORE LAWS then Obama did with more people and accomplished fewer laws!

View attachment 137332

I would like a link as to what legislation he has accomplished versus a POS chart that any moron can make up and stick on the internet.

CAMPAIGN PROMISES OF TRUMP
1. Repeal/Replace Obamacare-- total failure.
2. Build a 1000 mile wall that would be paid for by Mexico--total failure.
3. Remove all illegals from this country--total failure.
4. A Muslim ban aka travel ban--temporary execution date until the U.S. Supreme court reviews it in October.

That's why you voted for him.

Now if you want to count 2 criminal on-going investigations, one for collusion with Russia to interfere into an American election, which is Treason, and the other for Obstruction of Justice, an impeachable offense within the first 5 months of his Presidency as accomplishments then go ahead.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/
Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

You've elected a clown

578b91d64aa21847a5000003.jpg

and he's brought a yuuuuge circus with him.

Last edited:
Perfect? No, and no President ever has been

False equivalency strikes again.

Trump could take a dump in the middle of the street and you would still be saying "Meh, no president was perfect"

Correct, because that's something you leftists never did under DumBama.

stop it, you are killing me - we JUST WENT OVER FALSE EQUIVALENCY and you are right back to it.

Obama is a model of an educated, dignified grown up compared to Trump.

It's like I've always said, showing leftists the truth is like holding a cross in front of Dracula.
A deplorable talking about TRUTH is a hoot when you're joined at the hip to a pathological liar.

nite mike another time
But Mike gotta tell you the worst 2 months of my life were in Missouri at Ft Leonard Wood
We'll get some sleep and tell me about it.

Trump could take a dump in the middle of the street and you would still be saying "Meh, no president was perfect"

stop it, you are killing me - we JUST WENT OVER FALSE EQUIVALENCY and you are right back to it.

Obama is a model of an educated, dignified grown up compared to Trump.

It's like I've always said, showing leftists the truth is like holding a cross in front of Dracula.
A deplorable talking about TRUTH is a hoot when you're joined at the hip to a pathological liar.

Better than being joined at the hip by a commie.

We supported what we believed was right You repubs support the biggest AH to cross the WH doors

Right, because when you support your own, it's because you believed it was right. When we do the same, it's because we are supporting an asshole (by your definition--not ours).

Did it ever cross your mind that we support what we think is right? Of course not, because according to leftists, only what they believe is right and nothing more.
Whats right ??? making enemies of our neighbors mexico canada ? Most European countries?? more than half of our voting public?? etc etc

Who GAS about Canada or Mexico? Outside of oil, what do we need them for?

If we have to run around kissing everybody's ass to be friends, those are friends we don't need. I doubt if most of Europe considers us their enemies. Oh, Germany doesn't like us, boohoo.

Unbelievable. Idiots who like the early post who wrote:" no legislation has been signed" How DUMB are those people!
Look at the below chart!
TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: What the number of laws he signed really means compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton
Why I say is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO is look at the number of pages compared to the totally ignorant Obama who was so dumb he thought hey put more crap out they won't pay attention!
Look at Total number of page of Trump compared to Obama! Number of words: Obama took 14 times
the amount of words in passing 1,602 pages or it took Obama 12 times the number of pages!
Anyone who can't see the gross inefficiencies of Obama's administration compared to Trump who by the way is using fewer people to sign MORE LAWS then Obama did with more people and accomplished fewer laws!

View attachment 137332

Trump has the best words.

I'm hoping that maybe you're too young or old to remember when having little political experience was a bad thing...when it was Obama.

DumBama was a US Senator and served in his state government. Like I said, Trump was never even on a school board in his life.

Exactly and either you're too young or old to remember that little to no experience was a bad thing...now it's a good thing.

lol where are all them JOBS, GROWTH, AND HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE AT A FRACTION OF COST?

It's not about quantity, it's about quality and Trump has barely done jack shit.

FYI- The GOP Healthcare bill hasn't been passed yet.

Are you really that stupid?

Obama subscribed to the loony Pelosi doctrine. 'We have to pass the legislation first in order to know what's in it.' Democrats craaazy. :cuckoo:

nite mike another time
We'll get some sleep and tell me about it.
Ill make it short ,,,,Bought a building 35 years ago for 350K Turned down offers for up to 9 mill over the past 6,7 years

Look at the below chart!

View attachment 137332

I would like a link as to what legislation he has accomplished versus a POS chart that any moron can make up and stick on the internet.

CAMPAIGN PROMISES OF TRUMP
1. Repeal/Replace Obamacare-- total failure.
2. Build a 1000 mile wall that would be paid for by Mexico--total failure.
3. Remove all illegals from this country--total failure.
4. A Muslim ban aka travel ban--temporary execution date until the U.S. Supreme court reviews it in October.

That's why you voted for him.

Now if you want to count 2 criminal on-going investigations, one for collusion with Russia to interfere into an American election, which is Treason, and the other for Obstruction of Justice, an impeachable offense within the first 5 months of his Presidency as accomplishments then go ahead.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/
Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

You've elected a clown

578b91d64aa21847a5000003.jpg

and he's brought a yuuuuge circus with him.

Hey I know you believed Obama was as NewsWeek editor once said: "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
But exactly WHAT did Obama accomplish in his first 168 days?
President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison
Trum4monthshousing.png
Trump4monthsEconoutlook.png
Trump4monthsunemploy.png
Trump4monthsJobs.png
Trump4monthsUSdebt.png

Forum List

Back