🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why was it OK to bomb Libya but not Iran?

Has our feckless leader's policy "evolved" or is he just a bully who picks on those who can't fight back?

Are you suggesting that the US should start "picking fights" with countries our own size?

The situations in Libya and Iran are not the slightest bit comparable.
You really think that Iran has the ability to stand up to us?

No.

If I thought that, and that was my point, I would have said it.

Instead, I said something entirely different.

Has our feckless leader's policy "evolved" or is he just a bully who picks on those who can't fight back?

Are you suggesting that the US should start "picking fights" with countries our own size?

No.

You suggested that Iran would be a country our own size.....Do remember the context in which you posted what I quoted.
I highlighted it for you.

1. Iran would be a far bigger war and it could fight back.
2. Iran isn't bombing, killing and slaughtering its people.

We'd wipe the floor with iran.
It'd be over militarily in two or three weeks. And in Iran you actually have a populace that wants to westernize.
Go in surgically and it would be over politically in two or tree weeks as well.

Nah...they're just supporting and arming terrorist all the while screaming death to America. And obammy is giving them the bomb...

Should we launch a war against China now, since the trajectory appears to be that sometime in the future China will be a more powerful nation than we are?

No.

You suggested that Iran would be a country our own size.....Do remember the context in which you posted what I quoted.
I highlighted it for you.

You are reading "suggestions" in my post that simply don't exist.

I am not suggesting that Iran is a country "our own size", because it's clearly not - I am simply pointing out that the rhetoric in the OP is asinine.

It'd be over militarily in two or three weeks. And in Iran you actually have a populace that wants to westernize.

Nah...they're just supporting and arming terrorist all the while screaming death to America. And obammy is giving them the bomb...

Will any of your kids be fighting in Iran? Will you?

Should we launch a war against China now, since the trajectory appears to be that sometime in the future China will be a more powerful nation than we are?

I guess this gets to the heart of the matter regarding iran and nukes...
No you dont fuck with china..because they have a bunch of nukes.
And you'll be able to say the same about iran real soon....sure hope they dont hand one off to a terrorist group.
Because if they do? It's gonna get ugly world wide.

Dont see the connection with my post.
You join the military you might just have to do your job.
It aint all college money and drinking.

I was drafted. Do you want to school me about the military and obligations?

you know what is so fascinating about that war?

Only one sub of ours , a Ohio class, launched 90 tomahak missiles out of 126 and single handedlee destroyed Libya"s radar defense system

I thought all our ships launched tomahak missile's

But it was only one sub..

I was drafted. Do you want to school me about the military and obligations?

Nah...I understand them just fine thanks.
In todays volunteer army you best think long and hard before you sign on the dotted line.

Alex I'll take "libs are gutless cowards" for $800.

As much as it's pretty clear there's no love between Obama and Netanyahu, I wouldn't put it past Obama for making this deal with Iran so they will eventually attack Israel. Obama is putting on an act when it comes to Israel....maybe he made a deal with Iran? Just wondering.....:eusa_shifty:

Its nothing that complicated, after a failed presidency Obama is just desperate for a win on something, anything before his term ends. His one big achievement Obamacare is about as popular as a case of shingles.

Actually, it is worse than that, he knows that countries with nuclear weapons don't get invaded.....as you see with North Korea, and he wants Iran to have the bomb because that will make sure the west no longer intervenes in the Middle east...of course the idiot doesn't realize they are actually going to use that bomb.....

They don't....but you have to have the will to fight....and Europe and obama don't have that will......

Why didn't Bush invade Iran?

They hadn't violated a ceasefire agreement like sadaam had and they didn't have the training camps that trained the 9/11 murderers...had they done that...we would have invaded them too.....

Forum List

Back