Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Still talking the talk, eh? Take it to the nearest high school parking lot. I am sure you can impress them.

Grow up. People don't have to talk about what YOU want them to talk about. Talk about high school intellect.
Your English comprehension is awful. Who said anything about me wanting you to talk about what I want to talk about? Is that what you think "talking the talk" and "walking the walk" means?

No one knows because all you seem to want to do is insult.

Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Still talking the talk, eh? Take it to the nearest high school parking lot. I am sure you can impress them.

You don't want to discuss you want to insult. Why are you here?
I have answered that question and once again that was no "insult". Your English comprehension is terrible.

You did not. I asked if you would walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down. You pivoted to a school parking lot. Grow up.
No, I said that if you want to "talk big" then the only ones you can impress are high school kids because adults see right through the "tough guy" game.

Gosh, I have only one dick but it's huge.

Oh please. Spare me the "owning guns is compensating for a small dick" nonsense. .....
I don't think all gun owners have small dicks but they most certainly are all flaccid.

More of the same nonsense.
It ain't nonsense if it's true.

Bullshit. Unless you have more than just your word and a fondness for insults, it is as much nonsense as the "little dick" theory.
Again, it is only theory unless it is true.

I have answered that question and once again that was no "insult". Your English comprehension is terrible.

You did not. I asked if you would walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down. You pivoted to a school parking lot. Grow up.
No, I said that if you want to "talk big" then the only ones you can impress are high school kids because adults see right through the "tough guy" game.

What's the matter with you? I asked you a question and after all these posts you STILL have no answer, only obfuscation and insults. One more time...And this is it.....Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?

Yes or No?

Bullshit.
I have noticed in this thread, all the gun-grabbers are particularly insulting as they try to avoid actually addressing the issue.
The issue is GUNS in abundance in a country like the U.S.... a population that cannot be trusted with GUNS. That is the ISSUE. It seems very clear to me that the pro-GUN people (as yourself) cannot address the ISSUE so you are on the wrong foot. Your ploy is a side-step from the ISSUE. It has been established by both the GUN nuts and the anti-GUN people that ... "It is not the GUN but the person holding the GUN who kills with it". Is this or is it not a fact? Right. Clear as day. You even helped (inadvertently) to prove it with your link about Switzerland. So the most sensible conclusion is that Americans should not have access to GUNS. It doesn't get much simpler than that but you and the pro-GUN nuts try to avoid actually addressing the issue. Well? Can you address the issue now?

What's the matter with you? I asked you a question and after all these posts you STILL have no answer, only obfuscation and insults. One more time...And this is it.....Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Yes or No?
I don't live in a country where there could possibly be a "room of armed people" for whatever reason and I wouldn't live in such a country either.

Bullshit.
I have noticed in this thread, all the gun-grabbers are particularly insulting as they try to avoid actually addressing the issue.
The issue is GUNS in abundance in a country like the U.S.... a population that cannot be trusted with GUNS. That is the ISSUE. It seems very clear to me that the pro-GUN people (as yourself) cannot address the ISSUE so you are on the wrong foot. Your ploy is a side-step from the ISSUE. It has been established by both the GUN nuts and the anti-GUN people that ... "It is not the GUN but the person holding the GUN who kills with it". Is this or is it not a fact? Right. Clear as day. You even helped (inadvertently) to prove it with your link about Switzerland. So the most sensible conclusion is that Americans should not have access to GUNS. It doesn't get much simpler than that but you and the pro-GUN nuts try to avoid actually addressing the issue. Well? Can you address the issue now?

None of that is true. It is your opinion and it has precious little to do with the subject of the thread. Your only 'issue' is your opinion that Americans should not have access to guns. Maybe YOU should start a new thread and get your ass out of this one. You are making a fool of yourself.

The El Paso Walmart shooter killed 20 people (so far) and wounded 26 more. He may well have fired some shots missing people also. It's pretty fair to say this nut fired at least 50 shots, and very possibly well more than that.

It takes quite some time to fire that many shots individually, as this guy did, walking aisle to aisle, through the store. If there had been an armed security guard, or any armed citizen with a CCW license, this guy could have (and should have) been stopped cold after the first 2 or 3 shots.

As someone who has a CCW license, and is armed 99% of the time, when I'm walking around outside, it is amazing to me that there could have been that many people walking around unarmed and defenseless. Why? Don't they know something like this could happen at any time ?

In contrast, in 2002, a Muslim terrorist (Hesham Mohamed Hadayet) walked into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) armed with 2 handguns, plus magazines loaded with dozens of bullets. He shot and killed 2 people, and wounded 4. The airport was filled with people. The terrorist was shot dead right on the spot, by a security guard who was armed and ready to deal. Without that good guy with a gun, the airport would have been a bloodbath, just like this WalMart, and probably even worse.

This ARMED DEFENSE is what should have been the case in El Paso. How this guy could pull off what he did without getting shot, by a guard or CCW carrying citizen is mind boggling.

2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia
This isn’t the Wild West ijit. And how many more innocent people would have been killed with some yahoo shooting in a crowd.

Be quiet. Loon

The El Paso Walmart shooter killed 20 people (so far) and wounded 26 more. He may well have fired some shots missing people also. It's pretty fair to say this nut fired at least 50 shots, and very possibly well more than that.

It takes quite some time to fire that many shots individually, as this guy did, walking aisle to aisle, through the store. If there had been an armed security guard, or any armed citizen with a CCW license, this guy could have (and should have) been stopped cold after the first 2 or 3 shots.

As someone who has a CCW license, and is armed 99% of the time, when I'm walking around outside, it is amazing to me that there could have been that many people walking around unarmed and defenseless. Why? Don't they know something like this could happen at any time ?

In contrast, in 2002, a Muslim terrorist (Hesham Mohamed Hadayet) walked into Los Angeles Airport (LAX) armed with 2 handguns, plus magazines loaded with dozens of bullets. He shot and killed 2 people, and wounded 4. The airport was filled with people. The terrorist was shot dead right on the spot, by a security guard who was armed and ready to deal. Without that good guy with a gun, the airport would have been a bloodbath, just like this WalMart, and probably even worse.

This ARMED DEFENSE is what should have been the case in El Paso. How this guy could pull off what he did without getting shot, by a guard or CCW carrying citizen is mind boggling.

This isn’t the Wild West ijit. And how many more innocent people would have been killed with some yahoo shooting in a crowd.

Be quiet. Loon

Read some History, the 'wild west' was anything but wild. Stop believing Hollywood.

Yes or No?
Nobody seems to care if the room is full of armed people.

1/2 the people in there were military

A recent article on the shooting.
20 dead in El Paso shopping-complex shooting: Texas governor

Info on shooter
https://primalinformation.com/el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius-wiki/

The Cielo Vista Mall was well known for banning permitted concealed handguns

This guy picked out a low security site to shoot people. Not only no cops and policemen, but also one where no one was apparently carrying personal arms either.

You cannot prevent shootings everywhere, but you can make your locale not an easy target and so they go elsewhere as this cretin reasoned.

My thoughts and prayers go out to my Catholic brothers and sisters that are suffering from the results of this gun hating Democrat Party's anti gun laws.

I suspect the shooter was also on mental medications of some kind and likely a closet Democrat. He said he was trying to maintain biological diversity in his manifesto.
Pity you don't know the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Trump U old white fart?

Oh please. Spare me the "owning guns is compensating for a small dick" nonsense. .....
I don't think all gun owners have small dicks but they most certainly are all flaccid.

More of the same nonsense.
It ain't nonsense if it's true.

Bullshit. Unless you have more than just your word and a fondness for insults, it is as much nonsense as the "little dick" theory.
Again, it is only theory unless it is true.

Trust me, I used the word "theory" loosely.

No, it is not true. One has no bearing on the other except in the mind of someone they want to insult rather than discuss the topic.

Bullshit.

There were 10,869 gun related murders in 2018. There are around 320 million people in the US. If every single murder were committed by a separate individual, that means that 0.003% of the US population has committed a murder with a firearm. Yes, all of these mass shootings are a tragedy. But the idea that the US population cannot be trusted with guns is blatantly false.

At least 30% of the population admits to owning a gun (obviously convicted felons, gang members ect do not). If all the gun murders were committed by legal gun owners (and that is obviously not true), it still means that all the gun murders account for 0.011% of the legal gun owners.

So in both scenarios, the gun murders in the US are committed by less than 0.01%, and more than 99.9% never commit a murder, despite being armed.

The studies on how often civilians use guns to stop a crime vary widely. But all are much, much higher than the current gun murder rates.

There were no good guys with a gun. They don't shop in gun-free zones.
LIAR!
Not only is Walmart NOT a gun free zone, they actually SELL GUNS in that store.
You scum will lie about anything to find a way to blame Liberals for the evil actions of Trump Nationalists.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

True
Bullshit. High schools have armed guards. And still we have school shootings. Open carry is legal in all 50 states. Yet still we have a guy walking down the street in Dayton, killing people.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

True
Bullshit. High schools have armed guards. And still we have school shootings. Open carry is legal in all 50 states. Yet still we have a guy walking down the street in Dayton, killing people.

The thread is about Wal Mart where people were disarmed. My contention is if more people (other than law enforcement) were allowed to be armed these incidents would decline. You don't agree, I get it. Now go away.

The thread is about Wal Mart where people were disarmed. My contention is if more people (other than law enforcement) were allowed to be armed these incidents would decline.
And that is stupid nonsense for precisely the reason i mentioned. Can't be much more clear, your madeup garbage about walmart notwithstanding.

The thread is about Wal Mart where people were disarmed. My contention is if more people (other than law enforcement) were allowed to be armed these incidents would decline.
And that is stupid nonsense for precisely the reason i mentioned. Can't be much more clear, your madeup garbage about walmart notwithstanding.

What? Your cherry-picked 'proof' that you twisted and turned? Talk about stupid nonsense... Your turn....I guess...:dunno:

Forum List

Back