Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

People felt safe & didn't need a gun, because El Paso, TX is over 83% Mexican / Hispanic & Safest Large City in the USA until a Racist Trumptard from Dallas invaded there to Murder these Good People!

and I'd rather have an option than none
You call firing of a gun with the driver's foot on the clutch "an option"? :auiqs.jpg:You'd be better off shooting yourself instead.
I have 5 cars and trucks,,,
But you don't know what a "rev" is?
and when did I say he was in the car with foot on pedal???
Oh, you thought he was going to steal your car just to sit in the driver's seat and listen to the radio?

you have a reality problem that I just cant help you with,,,
I think any level head knows it is your grip on reality that is lost. I just injected a series of "real life" events into your "rolling-under-the-car-with-access-to-a-hidden-gun" scenario. Be honest ... that is a child's idea of reality.

No it isn't. The Walmart is NOT in the Cielo Vista Mall it is NEAR it!
The shooting wasn't just in walMArt, it was in WM, the mall, and the parking lot.

In any case, WHEREVER there is a gun-free zone, it is a green light invitation to mass shooters.

The shooting wasn't just in walMArt, it was in WM, the mall, and the parking lot.
In any case, WHEREVER there is a gun-free zone, it is a green light invitation to mass shooters.
Well, sure as shit you must be an expert on the subject, Bonso! Tell all the folks then how many died in each of the WalMart, the mall, and the parking lot so we can break it down into "gun-free zone" and "gun-totin' zone" casualties. You reckon more of them was killed in the "gun-free zone", do ya'? I guess you figure those people defended themselves in the "gun-totin' zone" but holstered their shootin' irons and dropped like flies in the "gun-free zone", huh? IDIOT.

... There are 4 guns that do stay out. The rest stay in the safe....
Gosh, I have only one dick but it's huge.

Oh please. Spare me the "owning guns is compensating for a small dick" nonsense. .....
I don't think all gun owners have small dicks but they most certainly are all flaccid.

More of the same nonsense.
It ain't nonsense if it's true.

"Swiss gun culture ..... it seems that a society that accepts firearms as part of life has a lower crime rate.
FIRST: That is not about handguns.
SECOND: It's not the gun that kills ... it's the person holding the gun. This is clear and undeniable proof that guns need to be banned in the U.S.

Hmmm.....Are you saying all Americans are killers? WTF?
First, you cannot differentiate Sweden from Switzerland and now you make an absurd conclusion by way of suck-ass English comprehension. Hmmm.....Are you a troll? WTF?

You are way off the point and insulting. Knock it off.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you folks who keep claiming about having your gun have actually shot someone.

So, you think in order to own a gun one has to shoot someone? What kind of shit is that? A lot of law enforcement never shot their gun. It's not about wildly shooting everything it's about the perp KNOWING people are armed.

True

What's funny is the idiots who think everyone who owns a gun is a 'Barney Fife'......TV logic.

What's funny is how a gun gives a lot of cowards courage.

Yes, and in the case of the shooter at Wal Mart, because they know most people are unarmed.

"Swiss gun culture ..... it seems that a society that accepts firearms as part of life has a lower crime rate.
FIRST: That is not about handguns.
SECOND: It's not the gun that kills ... it's the person holding the gun. This is clear and undeniable proof that guns need to be banned in the U.S.

Hmmm.....Are you saying all Americans are killers? WTF?
First, you cannot differentiate Sweden from Switzerland and now you make an absurd conclusion by way of suck-ass English comprehension. Hmmm.....Are you a troll? WTF?

You are way off the point and insulting. Knock it off.
"Knock it off"? Who do you think you are talking to? You are acting like a Troll. That is not an "insult".That is an observation and a question. Once again your English comprehension sucks.

Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Still talking the talk, eh? Take it to the nearest high school parking lot. I am sure you can impress them.

You don't want to discuss you want to insult. Why are you here?
I have answered that question and once again that was no "insult". Your English comprehension is terrible.

... There are 4 guns that do stay out. The rest stay in the safe....

Oh please. Spare me the "owning guns is compensating for a small dick" nonsense. .....
I don't think all gun owners have small dicks but they most certainly are all flaccid.

Bullshit. Unless you have more than just your word and a fondness for insults, it is as much nonsense as the "little dick" theory.

Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Still talking the talk, eh? Take it to the nearest high school parking lot. I am sure you can impress them.

You don't want to discuss you want to insult. Why are you here?
I have answered that question and once again that was no "insult". Your English comprehension is terrible.

You did not. I asked if you would walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down. You pivoted to a school parking lot. Grow up.

Bullshit. Unless you have more than just your word and a fondness for insults, it is as much nonsense as the "little dick" theory.

I have noticed in this thread, all the gun-grabbers are particularly insulting as they try to avoid actually addressing the issue.

Grow up. People don't have to talk about what YOU want them to talk about. Talk about high school intellect.
Your English comprehension is awful. Who said anything about me wanting you to talk about what I want to talk about? Is that what you think "talking the talk" and "walking the walk" means?

"Knock it off"? Who do you think you are talking to? You are acting like a Troll. That is not an "insult".That is an observation and a question. Once again your English comprehension sucks.

Apparently I am talking to a person who can do nothing but spout juvenile insults so I treat your posts that way. Grow up.

Forum List

Back