Why Was No One Armed & Shooting Back In El Paso WalMart ?

The U.S. is destroying itself from within and it is all because of political corruption in conjunction with armament manufacturers and others. But rather than you getting your ass off the sofa and trying to help to save your country and your countrymen you instead contribute your spending and BS logic (found in the pages of the very sources that are strangling you) on defending them!

Saying you "care" is cheap lip service. If you do not give American politicians a good kick in the keester and an ultimatum then the country is going to explode into a full-blown civil war ... and then what will you say? The Military-Industrial Complex moguls will be kicking back with a Piña colada in Thaiti and watching you crying in front of some upstart CNN reporter with his microphone in your face.

And BTW, your statics (above) are all false and/or spun - but in the big picture, it doesn't matter because you are killing each other at an alarming rate. YOU MUST BAN GUNS!

Spun? lol Good reply when someone offers facts. Don't argue with facts, just scream "fake news"!

And how in the hell do you know what I do? Do I volunteer with the mentally ill? Do I work for reforms?

And what is it that you do?

You want to ban all guns? What about hunting? It provides the lion's share of conservation money at the state level and controls animal populations. Just toos it out?
Oh goody, I'm debating with a child.

Debating? Since when were you debating?
YOu "joked" about owning guns being about penis size.
You tried to claim that owning guns meant you were "flaccid" or sexually disfunctional.
You tried to claim owning guns meant you were insecure.
You offered inaccurate numbers of dead for a given time period in the Vietnam War.
You claimed as many people died here from gun murders as died in a war in a set period of time, without taking into account the population differences.
You demand that "YOU MUST BAN GUNS" but seem to think my question about a legitimate use of guns makes me childish?
Your response to accurate numbers and information is to claim it is false or spin, with no accurate info of your own.

When have you debated? I would happily entertain a debate. All I have seen is childish attempts at insults and ridiculous accusations.

The U.S. is destroying itself from within and it is all because of political corruption in conjunction with armament manufacturers and others. But rather than you getting your ass off the sofa and trying to help to save your country and your countrymen you instead contribute your spending and BS logic (found in the pages of the very sources that are strangling you) on defending them!

Saying you "care" is cheap lip service. If you do not give American politicians a good kick in the keester and an ultimatum then the country is going to explode into a full-blown civil war ... and then what will you say? The Military-Industrial Complex moguls will be kicking back with a Piña colada in Thaiti and watching you crying in front of some upstart CNN reporter with his microphone in your face.

And BTW, your statics (above) are all false and/or spun - but in the big picture, it doesn't matter because you are killing each other at an alarming rate. YOU MUST BAN GUNS!

Nothing lower than a Jackass with an Agenda ...yeah...I'M TALKING TO YOU
You plead to give up rights over a handful of tragedies, and gladly put millions in harms way.
Congrats. You earned The Imbecile of the Year Award.

Venezuelans Now Regret Giving Up Their Guns – This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace
Venezuelans Now Regret Giving Up Their Guns - This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace - The Truth About Guns

You tried to claim that owning guns meant you were "flaccid" or sexually disfunctional.
You offered inaccurate numbers of dead for a given time period in the Vietnam War.
You claimed as many people died here from gun murders as died in a war in a set period of time, without taking into account the population differences.
You demand that "YOU MUST BAN GUNS" but seem to think my question about a legitimate use of guns makes me childish?
Your response to accurate numbers and information is to claim it is false or spin, with no accurate info of your own.

When have you debated? I would happily entertain a debate. All I have seen is childish attempts at insults and ridiculous accusations.

Agreed.
I don't always agree with you....but at least you debate reasonably and keep it civil, unlike many.

Spun? lol Good reply when someone offers facts. Don't argue with facts, just scream "fake news"!

And how in the hell do you know what I do? Do I volunteer with the mentally ill? Do I work for reforms?

You want to ban all guns? What about hunting? It provides the lion's share of conservation money at the state level and controls animal populations. Just toos it out?

Maybe I should have realized at the beginning that you were not going to be worthy of a mature discussion. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt and there is no use in me crying over spilt milk.

Nothing lower than a Jackass with an Agenda ...yeah...I'M TALKING TO YOU
You plead to give up rights over a handful of tragedies, and gladly put millions in harms way.
Congrats. You earned The Imbecile of the Year Award.

Venezuelans Now Regret Giving Up Their Guns – This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace
Venezuelans Now Regret Giving Up Their Guns - This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace - The Truth About Guns
Oh my, you're just another sheeple in the flock. My Agenda is the concern for the well-being of American citizens .... your Agenda is guns, guns, guns. More guns. "Look at me! I have guns!"

penis gun.jpg

No, it is not true. One has no bearing on the other except in the mind of someone they want to insult rather than discuss the topic.
Don't get yourself worked up into such a lather over nothing. It only proves a weakness of character and that is exactly why the U.S. should not be allowed guns. Whereas some other country might be able to handle guns safely, the American population is (however) rampant with unemployed and intentionally, socially-unrepresented citizens with nowhere else to turn but to violent crime.

*** The American problem is clear:

1. Destitution - economically, psychologically, and socially.
2. An abundance of firearms.

*** The solution is also clear:

1. Take care of your people.
2. Remove guns.

This is ridiculous.

The same people who want gun control also want open borders.

The second amendment notwithstanding, you can’t have gun control without border security.

Guns aren’t the problem.

Mass killings would still happen. The killers would just find different ways to do them.

Agreed.
I don't always agree with you....but at least you debate reasonably and keep it civil, unlike many.

Thank you. I can't think of anyone I agree with all the time on here. But it is refreshing to find someone civil.

Maybe I should have realized at the beginning that you were not going to be worthy of a mature discussion. But I gave you the benefit of the doubt and there is no use in me crying over spilt milk.

Mature discussion?? You call comparing gun ownership with dick size "mature discussion?

I am happy to have a mature discussion with you. Let me know when you plan to start.

No, it is not true. One has no bearing on the other except in the mind of someone they want to insult rather than discuss the topic.
Don't get yourself worked up into such a lather over nothing. It only proves a weakness of character and that is exactly why the U.S. should not be allowed guns. Whereas some other country might be able to handle guns safely, the American population is (however) rampant with unemployed and intentionally, socially-unrepresented citizens with nowhere else to turn but to violent crime.

*** The American problem is clear:

1. Destitution - economically, psychologically, and socially.
2. An abundance of firearms.

*** The solution is also clear:

1. Take care of your people.
2. Remove guns.

This is ridiculous.

The same people who want gun control also want open borders.
:lame2: Who told you that? You're just turning it around to suit yourself and pretending they go together. Do you believe that if gun control were implemented that open borders would be part of the deal? Give me a break.

..... you can’t have gun control without border security.
And so ...? Come on, you'll get it if you think about it long enough.

Guns aren’t the problem.
Of course, guns are the problem. Do you think mass shootings indicate a problem with carelessly placed banana peels? Let me give you a hint: They are called mass SHOOT-ings.

Mass killings would still happen. The killers would just find different ways to do them.
So you honestly believe that people would start mass stranglings? Mass spittings? Mass wedgies?

I have been to that Walmart while visiting my son that was stationed at Ft Bliss.

My wife and went there to get some supplies for our trip back to Florida after seeing our son off on deployment.

On coming out of the store I remarked to my wife that we were probably the only people in the store that spoke English. Definitely the only Whites.

The Illegals weren't armed because they couldn't buy a gun or get a Texas carry permit. Simple as that.

I am happy to have a mature discussion with you. Let me know when you plan to start.
How can you be so dishonest? Seriously. We are talking about the American population murdering one another at an alarming rate. Innocent men, women, and children going about their day shopping, going to school, going to work ....... bothering no one and being blown to bits. You don't give a shit about your countrymen, all you care about is pretending you're a Hollywood fabrication-cum-real shoot-em-up hero. You'd probably piss in your BVD's at the first shot .... but that is beside the point.

So if you are so eager to have a "mature discussion" then why did you side-step my response, post #705?
The issue is GUNS in abundance in a country like the U.S.... a population that cannot be trusted with GUNS. That is the ISSUE. It seems very clear to me that the pro-GUN people (as yourself) cannot address the ISSUE so you are on the wrong foot. Your ploy is a side-step from the ISSUE. It has been established by both the GUN nuts and the anti-GUN people that ... "It is not the GUN but the person holding the GUN who kills with it". Is this or is it not a fact? Right. Clear as day. You even helped (inadvertently) to prove it with your link about Switzerland. So the most sensible conclusion is that Americans should not have access to GUNS. It doesn't get much simpler than that ......
That post was your chance to show some "mature mettle" and get down to the brass tacks of the matter. But no .... you slid out the rear exit for a cigarette and to admire your gun in the glove-box to dream about what you would do if "something happened".

Now that you have a second chance to respond in a "mature" fashion what are you going to do? Pick some other post of mine you don't like and run away from the pertinent issue again? Let's see what you've got > > > > >

This idiot Glasnost is obviously some imbecile on a mission.
He/she has shown nothing but combative nonsense in this thread. Not worth your time.
Continue to feed the troll at you own expense.

I've never put anyone on ignore.....but considering it in this case.

Pity you don't know the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Trump U old white fart?
You really don't contribute much to the discussions here and this is just the latest example.

Welcome to my ignore list, loser.

Don't know the def of liberal either .?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Just trying to point out why to read dumb posts of people who don't know the meaning of the words they spew

Walmart said no guns.. I guess they thought criminals would obey the rules

And this filthy leftist creep, this Beto O'Rourke type scumbag, said he picked Walmart because it's a gun free zone.

It's was t a gun free zone darlin, quit watching knees news
Nice foul trump u mouth.
I thought he chose it because it had a lot of military shoppers.
Plus our usual pantywaist armed old white farts

....Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Yes or No?
Nobody seems to care if the room is full of armed people.
I guess that's right. It's the bad guy who's going to shoot first anyway and everybody else will drop like flies. The only choice America has is to disarm the country or for everyone to meet in front of the corral at the end of the street. And when the clock strikes noon ....
........ send the country to hell :FIREdevil:
I think we should all have tanks in our garages.
Never know when the Chinese are going to invade
Hilarious, a brave population who never were in a real war

How can you be so dishonest? Seriously. We are talking about the American population murdering one another at an alarming rate. Innocent men, women, and children going about their day shopping, going to school, going to work ....... bothering no one and being blown to bits. You don't give a shit about your countrymen, all you care about is pretending you're a Hollywood fabrication-cum-real shoot-em-up hero. You'd probably piss in your BVD's at the first shot .... but that is beside the point.

So if you are so eager to have a "mature discussion" then why did you side-step my response, post #705?
The issue is GUNS in abundance in a country like the U.S.... a population that cannot be trusted with GUNS. That is the ISSUE. It seems very clear to me that the pro-GUN people (as yourself) cannot address the ISSUE so you are on the wrong foot. Your ploy is a side-step from the ISSUE. It has been established by both the GUN nuts and the anti-GUN people that ... "It is not the GUN but the person holding the GUN who kills with it". Is this or is it not a fact? Right. Clear as day. You even helped (inadvertently) to prove it with your link about Switzerland. So the most sensible conclusion is that Americans should not have access to GUNS. It doesn't get much simpler than that ......
That post was your chance to show some "mature mettle" and get down to the brass tacks of the matter. But no .... you slid out the rear exit for a cigarette and to admire your gun in the glove-box to dream about what you would do if "something happened".

Now that you have a second chance to respond in a "mature" fashion what are you going to do? Pick some other post of mine you don't like and run away from the pertinent issue again? Let's see what you've got > > > > >

I did not bring up Switzerland, because the culture in other countries is different than the cultures in the US.

I did, however, point out that condemning the entire US population based on the actions of an extreme minority of people is totalitarian insanity.

When I pointed out that less than 0.01% of gun owners commit murders, it means over 99.9% of gun owners do not. That is not spin. That is a simple function of numbers. I would also point out that the majority of shootings are part of other criminal activity, such as drugs and/or gangs. These types of mass shootings in public places are the minority of shootings.

Here is a list of the mass shootings so far in 2019: There have been at least 17 deadly mass shootings in the US so far in 2019
It is a page by ABC news. Hardly a rightwing agency.

According to that website, there have been 102 people killed in mass shootings so far. If the average keeps up, we will end up with roughly 175 people killed in mass shooting by the end of the year. Granted, every single death is tragic and effects their families in profound ways. But it is roughly 2% of the gun murders committed in the US.

YOu have said several times that we must "BAN GUNS". Does this mean you want to ban all civilian owned firearms? Or is it only the types more likely to be used in mass shootings?

This idiot Glasnost is obviously some imbecile on a mission.
He/she has shown nothing but combative nonsense in this thread. Not worth your time.
Continue to feed the troll at you own expense.

I've never put anyone on ignore.....but considering it in this case.

I'm going to give him one more change for a civil discussion.

....Would you walk into a room of armed people with the intent of gunning most of them down ?
Yes or No?
Nobody seems to care if the room is full of armed people.
I guess that's right. It's the bad guy who's going to shoot first anyway and everybody else will drop like flies. The only choice America has is to disarm the country or for everyone to meet in front of the corral at the end of the street. And when the clock strikes noon ....
........ send the country to hell :FIREdevil:
I think we should all have tanks in our garages.
Never know when the Chinese are going to invade
Hilarious, a brave population who never were in a real war
I keep a number of RPG's around the house. Also, a few in and under my car just in case the VC invade and kick me beneath my car in an attempt at running me over. You can never be too careful nowadays but that goes without saying.

YOu have said several times that we must "BAN GUNS". Does this mean you want to ban all civilian owned firearms? Or is it only the types more likely to be used in mass shootings?
All guns in the cities and all handguns everywhere.
I did not bring up Switzerland, because the culture in other countries is different than the cultures in the US.
Switzerland proves that Americans should not be allowed to have guns.

Forum List

Back