Why we Voted for Donald J. Trump

"we don't need white people leading the Democratic party right now." Symone Sanders

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Sally Boynton Brown

Read more: White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

You are correct. The Democrats divided America into groups and went after the largest group. They didnt like the response but the fact is they did create it themselves.
They chose Hollywood celebrities and Silicon Valley billionaires and cop killing hood rats over working Americans...and we answered with "Donald Trump". They called working class Americans who disagreed with them names and came up with new pejoratives for citizens every day...all the while loudly proclaiming that non-citizen middle eastern muslims have the same rights to our country as we do..and we answered with "Donald Trump".
They told us enforcing our immigration laws, democratically passed legislation, was racist. And we said "kiss my ass I am voting for Trump".
Women with no family or familial ties, old cat ladies basically, tried to convince other women to vote for the feminist agenda...and women responded "I'm voting Trump...he will be better for my family..myself, my daughters, sons and husband".
And they are so out of touch with normal Americans they can only think in terms of conspiracy theories as to why they got their asses kicked in the last election.
Well stated my friend.

You voted for Trump because your racist, you forgot because your stupid
I voted for Trump because I love my country.
Are you implying that the people who voted for hillary dont love their country?

Yes, they love Saudi Arabia, very much!

(For your leftists brain, that's the country where gays are executed and women oppressed - let's import them all!)

Are you implying that the people who voted for Trump don't love Saudi Arabia?

Only losers who hate those who have succeeded and tried to improve themselves voted for Trump.

^^^^^^^^^
Utter nonsense.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Utter truth. Only losers voted for Trump.
I recall winning on election night.
Losers can win. Look at you and Trump. He has lost mostly since, and that will only continue.
He is moving this nation into positive directons. Sorry it does not fit your liberal elitist minority. Oh, but you do have "fake news " to keep you afloat like a turd in the toilet.

Look little boys and girls, The Donald won the election and people of all corners chose him over the other GOP candidates and ultimately, lying Hillary, because they realized that NEITHER party strictly was working for them anymore! Though he ran under the GOP banner, Trump is really a new, emerging 3rd party where people have far more hope in problems really getting fixed, not just more incompetence, empty talk and false promises. All those in power fighting him are doing so not because they disagree with him but because if successful, they stand to lose the big gravy boat they have been riding to get rich on for years, on the backs of YOU, the idiot taxpayer.

(For your leftists brain, that's the country where gays are executed and women oppressed - let's import them all!)

Been there. Don't like them like Clinton Foundation did.

Look little boys and girls, The Donald won the election and people of all corners chose him over the other GOP candidates and ultimately, lying Hillary, because they realized that NEITHER party strictly was working for them anymore! Though he ran under the GOP banner, Trump is really a new, emerging 3rd party where people have far more hope in problems really getting fixed, not just more incompetence, empty talk and false promises. All those in power fighting him are doing so not because they disagree with him but because if successful, they stand to lose the big gravy boat they have been riding to get rich on for years, on the backs of YOU, the idiot taxpayer.
Well stated!

then how did hillary win the popular vote?

California is full of dim wits and illegal aliens who vote. States decide who POTUS shall be . Electoral College.

California is full of dim wits and illegal aliens who vote. States decide who POTUS shall be . Electoral College.
Yeah im aware of that you dipshit hillbilly fuckwad, Its also the only way republicans can win an election

Been there. Don't like them like Clinton Foundation did.

But Trump fake foundation no license, was told to shut it down------ used the money to buy himself a 6 feet Trump statue. Who the hell does that but a con man.
What else is he hiding from his tax returns?

So explain why only 63 millions voted for that dude despite with his massive crowds attending his rallies?
He won the election but he didn't win the hearts of Americans. This is like someone just shove it in our throats. And that is sad. This is like OJ Simpson murder trial ------- not guilty-------- but it's about worthless.
Lying Hillary? Trump is a born hypocrite and pathological liar. He lie just about every time he open his mouth that idiots like you that are so used to it that you don't even realize he is lying.
What promises did he accomplish in first 100 days? most are total failure.

not more than Trump
trump-loves-rich-muslims.jpg

5TjyqfeXLbQtx1bzYjKab2ibv8NDCoy2jijO3CAkI6dEO6qtvE6ZWIqrill0-kiP49POFWuZks6Po-OxljLiY7_8cfJHQ0LifhqcN7CRInFtBVLcKxO1Q97sk3Lt9Ir8a9BEJIgF

not more than Trump
trump-loves-rich-muslims.jpg

5TjyqfeXLbQtx1bzYjKab2ibv8NDCoy2jijO3CAkI6dEO6qtvE6ZWIqrill0-kiP49POFWuZks6Po-OxljLiY7_8cfJHQ0LifhqcN7CRInFtBVLcKxO1Q97sk3Lt9Ir8a9BEJIgF
thats how you show respect for other cultures..... by the way trump gave that guy a medal

c6831a3e0c3753e91c930812371e226e.jpg

Forum List

Back