Why we Voted for Donald J. Trump

Working class Americans voted for Donald J. Trump because mainstream media and Democrats tried to divide us into groups. After Ferguson the MSM and Clinton campaign wanted to shame White people if they did not vote Billary. We voted to get our jobs back...to make America Great Again like it was post WWII. Hillary went to Ohio and promised to put coal miners out of work. Trump has been attacked daily by MSM. His family has been attacked daily by MSM (which I find disgusting) when they are trying to do good things for children. Donald J. Trump has put America and it's working class first again. Average Americans go to the local cafe and have black coffee, eggs and toast in the morning. They don't have cafe lattes and spas like MSM New York City bubble media does. Fly over country. You flush your toilet on a flight over us. You look down your nose at us. Donald J Trump spoke to us. God Bless our President!

You know what? I believe your reasons for voting for Trump. I believe that you genuinely thought that he would help bring jobs back and help create new jobs. Unfortunately, Trump never had any intention of fulfilling those promises because those are things that are beyond his control. Jobs are only created through entrepreneurship by business owners who's own personal morals prevent them from hiring overseas -- not what the president does.

You voted for Trump because your racist, you forgot because your stupid
I voted for Trump because I love my country.
Are you implying that the people who voted for hillary dont love their country?

Yes, they love Saudi Arabia, very much!

(For your leftists brain, that's the country where gays are executed and women oppressed - let's import them all!)
not more than Trump
trump-loves-rich-muslims.jpg

5TjyqfeXLbQtx1bzYjKab2ibv8NDCoy2jijO3CAkI6dEO6qtvE6ZWIqrill0-kiP49POFWuZks6Po-OxljLiY7_8cfJHQ0LifhqcN7CRInFtBVLcKxO1Q97sk3Lt9Ir8a9BEJIgF
upload_2017-4-30_16-2-18.png

Look little boys and girls, The Donald won the election and people of all corners chose him over the other GOP candidates and ultimately, lying Hillary, because they realized that NEITHER party strictly was working for them anymore! Though he ran under the GOP banner, Trump is really a new, emerging 3rd party where people have far more hope in problems really getting fixed, not just more incompetence, empty talk and false promises. All those in power fighting him are doing so not because they disagree with him but because if successful, they stand to lose the big gravy boat they have been riding to get rich on for years, on the backs of YOU, the idiot taxpayer.
then how did hillary win the popular vote?
Wetbacks, bottom feeders, men in dresses, and pole puffers...in other words...California and New York

(For your leftists brain, that's the country where gays are executed and women oppressed - let's import them all!)

Are you implying that the people who voted for Trump don't love Saudi Arabia?
Been there. Don't like them like Clinton Foundation did.

But Trump fake foundation no license, was told to shut it down------ used the money to buy himself a 6 feet Trump statue. Who the hell does that but a con man.
What else is he hiding from his tax returns?

Leave the worrying to us REAL American's.

Maybe some of us voted for trump because he wasn't clinton, or that we're becoming sick of certain democwatic perverted beliefs like guys using the girls' restroom as being oh so normal. Democwats accusing people of being racists who don't agree with their philosophy seems to be the norm now. Almost like it's been pounded into them so much that it's become an automatic reaction on their part.

not more than Trump

5TjyqfeXLbQtx1bzYjKab2ibv8NDCoy2jijO3CAkI6dEO6qtvE6ZWIqrill0-kiP49POFWuZks6Po-OxljLiY7_8cfJHQ0LifhqcN7CRInFtBVLcKxO1Q97sk3Lt9Ir8a9BEJIgF
View attachment 124022
WOW!!

Leaning over so a medal can be placed is the same as bowing?

Who knew?

not more than Trump

View attachment 124022
WOW!!

Who knew?
you guys are the racist peices of shit who say saudi arabia is evil, and obama and hillary are apart of some evil cabal with them.

not more than Trump

View attachment 124022
WOW!!

Who knew?
Oh.
Well, I'm pissed Obama bowed to that guy and not to the Queen, but they SAY he was just scooching over while they shook hands because the King is so short and Obama is so tall. Or maybe he lost a quarter on the floor.
Who cares. There's no reason why an American President shouldn't bow to a foreign leader if that is their custom; it is the height of arrogance to believe he shouldn't.

Lefties cannot give up in the racism lie.
whats "the racism lie" nazi?

Very much like the Nazi lie. You arbitrarily label your opponents and then base all of your arguments in what you simply made up.
labels? what labels? you mean ****** faggot cuck feminazi those kinda labels

Sure, and the other labels I already mentioned. You use them without any truth to them. You just make shit up and formulate your entire argument on what you just made up.

But that's all you idiots have; labels and lies.

* You're

Usually don't like to be the grammar nazi, but when someone calls another stupid...

Especially when that person is either lying or actually stupid themselves

Oh the irony

racist?
stupid?
You claimed Trump was elected because of racism.

What did racism have to do with the recent election?
its literally the only reason why they voted for him
You are short sighted and full of shit suburban, white elitist, born to pussy assed white guilt parents ( most likely school teachers) who devalue the 2016 results because it does not sit well with you narcisistic psychology.
Easy now, my wife is a public school teacher

She can run laps intellectually around 90% of the mental midgets I have seen on this forum from the left (and most from the right as well)

Last edited:

You people flick the racist card at the moment you cannot refute an argument.
i also call people stupid but nobody ever responds with "the stupid card" and nothing more

Hey, smart one..... What is "your stupid?" If you are going to call one stupid, try "you are stupid" or "you're stupid."
Beat me to it...

racist?
stupid?
You claimed Trump was elected because of racism.

What did racism have to do with the recent election?
its literally the only reason why they voted for him
thats not showing to much smarts owl.....thats like saying if you did not vote for Obama it was because you were a racist.never mind that just maybe you did not like were he wanted to take us....i seen many lefties here say they voted for hillary,not because they thought she was worth a shit,it was because they hated trump more.....well maybe many here voted for trump,not because they thought he would be worth a shit,but because they hated hillary more...all you die hard party people only think of one thing....what you see the party saying you should back.....and of course fuck the country.....

Working class Americans voted for Donald J. Trump because mainstream media and Democrats tried to divide us into groups. After Ferguson the MSM and Clinton campaign wanted to shame White people if they did not vote Billary. We voted to get our jobs back...to make America Great Again like it was post WWII. Hillary went to Ohio and promised to put coal miners out of work. Trump has been attacked daily by MSM. His family has been attacked daily by MSM (which I find disgusting) when they are trying to do good things for children. Donald J. Trump has put America and it's working class first again. Average Americans go to the local cafe and have black coffee, eggs and toast in the morning. They don't have cafe lattes and spas like MSM New York City bubble media does. Fly over country. You flush your toilet on a flight over us. You look down your nose at us. Donald J Trump spoke to us. God Bless our President!

You know what? I believe your reasons for voting for Trump. I believe that you genuinely thought that he would help bring jobs back and help create new jobs. Unfortunately, Trump never had any intention of fulfilling those promises because those are things that are beyond his control. Jobs are only created through entrepreneurship by business owners who's own personal morals prevent them from hiring overseas -- not what the president does.

Holy shit!

A well thought out and reasonable reply from Big S!

Dude, I'm impressed, I really didn't know you had it in you...

I disagree with your assessment and conclusion, here's why - Trump's commitment to reduce regulations creates a more conducive environment for new business and job creators in general.

From what I have seen, more money is moving and people that hire and create things are more optimistic.

To me, that is more valuable than any legislation or government action could ever be.

But again, kudos for the thoughtful reply

:beer:

Forum List

Back