Why we Voted for Donald J. Trump

You voted for Trump because your racist, you forgot because your stupid
You on the left making comments like that about Trump supporters and by extension anyone who was leaning towards Trump or just considering voting for him played a big role in why he won. Consider how close the vote was in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and then consider how many votes stuff like this turned to Trump.

But Trump fake foundation no license, was told to shut it down------ used the money to buy himself a 6 feet Trump statue. Who the hell does that but a con man.
What else is he hiding from his tax returns?

The IRS has no problem with it. Do you know taxes better than the IRS? Lois Lerner rocks!!!!

The IRS has a single job, to collect taxes, not to enforce criminal laws. In fact, in order to be able to compel people to file, they have to guarantee their 5th amendment right against self incrimination isn't violated. In short, a drug lord could file that he sold $20,000,000 of cocaine, and as long as he paid the taxes on his income, the IRS is fine with it.

Obamacare sees different.

I implied nothing of the sort, and you know it, Harry. :itsok: Nope, Harry, you are wrong as usual on these things. McMullin. You should have voted for him if he were on the ballot in CA.

I have always believed the moderates from both parties have to work together.
since you did not use the quote function i have no idea which of our exchanges you are talking about.....

One of the top reasons I voted for Trump was because stopping and reversing off-shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers was supposed to create careers and jobs for Blacks.

So how has that worked out?
It will work out well when the bought and paid for members of Congress see their numbers dwindle in the next election.
thats about 500+ people....
Divided by State and Election District.
Not so many after all.

Working class Americans voted for Donald J. Trump because mainstream media and Democrats tried to divide us into groups. After Ferguson the MSM and Clinton campaign wanted to shame White people if they did not vote Billary. We voted to get our jobs back...to make America Great Again like it was post WWII. Hillary went to Ohio and promised to put coal miners out of work. Trump has been attacked daily by MSM. His family has been attacked daily by MSM (which I find disgusting) when they are trying to do good things for children. Donald J. Trump has put America and it's working class first again. Average Americans go to the local cafe and have black coffee, eggs and toast in the morning. They don't have cafe lattes and spas like MSM New York City bubble media does. Fly over country. You flush your toilet on a flight over us. You look down your nose at us. Donald J Trump spoke to us. God Bless our President!

I personally question whether we will see much difference but it was fun watching the meltdowns.

I implied nothing of the sort, and you know it, Harry. :itsok: Nope, Harry, you are wrong as usual on these things. McMullin. You should have voted for him if he were on the ballot in CA.

I have always believed the moderates from both parties have to work together.
since you did not use the quote function i have no idea which of our exchanges you are talking about.....
if i am wrong as usual jake you should have had no problems showing what i was wrong about.....people who use the little laugher as a reply to a question means you got nothing.....so you were wrong once again jake?....as usual....

People who use a light brushoff have everything and are being nice, so I won't play with you. You simply don't like being wrong, Harry. You may have the last word.

I like Trump. I believe he is sincere in trying to put Americans first again. The Globalists in both Parties threw them overboard years ago. So i'm with Trump 100% on putting Americans first. It's about time for that.

I wish the man well. The dude's going up against the most powerful forces that exist on this planet. The NWO Globalist Elites will do anything to destroy him. He sure better watch his back.

People who use a light brushoff have everything and are being nice, so I won't play with you. You simply don't like being wrong, Harry. You may have the last word.
you just proved what i said in my previous post....you had nothing....do you realize jake why so many here call you a phony?...i used try and stick up for you a few years back,but you do shit like this just to many times jake.....i can understand why the real conservatives here wont claim you...and i dont care if you reply or not,it would just be more bullshit from you....

Working class Americans voted for Donald J. Trump because mainstream media and Democrats tried to divide us into groups. After Ferguson the MSM and Clinton campaign wanted to shame White people if they did not vote Billary. We voted to get our jobs back...to make America Great Again like it was post WWII. Hillary went to Ohio and promised to put coal miners out of work. Trump has been attacked daily by MSM. His family has been attacked daily by MSM (which I find disgusting) when they are trying to do good things for children. Donald J. Trump has put America and it's working class first again. Average Americans go to the local cafe and have black coffee, eggs and toast in the morning. They don't have cafe lattes and spas like MSM New York City bubble media does. Fly over country. You flush your toilet on a flight over us. You look down your nose at us. Donald J Trump spoke to us. God Bless our President!

Na. Mostly I voted Trump because he wasn't Hillary.did that work out? Don't know. Only been 100 days.

I like Trump. I believe he is sincere in trying to put Americans first again. The Globalists in both Parties threw them overboard years ago. So i'm with Trump 100% on putting Americans first. It's about time for that.

I wish the man well. The dude's going up against the most powerful forces that exist on this planet. The NWO Globalist Elites will do anything to destroy him. He sure better watch his back.

So how is he doing?

So how is he doing?

I'd say he's doing fine overall. I don't support what he's doing with his foreign policy, but i like the fact he's aggressively moving forward on domestic issues like Immigration reform. The Democrats have thwarted him somewhat on Immigration, but he's still going for it. I believe he'll keep up the good fight on it. And he's been very aggressive in trying to bring jobs back to Americans. I believe he'll keep up the good fight on that as well.

For me, supporting Trump was really only about a couple issues. It was about Immigration reform and Supreme Court Judges. I mean, the alternative would have been catastrophic. Clinton was all set to go the Merkel route, and open the Immigration floodgates. And obviously she would have stacked the Court with extremist Leftist Globalists. Trump has a real shot at appointing 2 Justices. And if he gets 8ys, he cold score a Coup and appoint 3. Those were the main issues for me. I'm not concerned too much with the rest. I knew i wasn't getting a staunch Constitutional Conservative in Trump. But he sure beat the alternative. That's how i feel anyway.

Forum List

Back