Why we Voted for Donald J. Trump

You voted for Trump because your racist, you forgot because your stupid
I voted for Trump because I love my country.

You love it so much you agree with him to gut the Constitution and you agree that big banks, lobbyists, billionaires should own you.

That's what you voted for. You may have believed you were voting for all the crap he lied about but you are now seeing him flip flopping and backing down on every single lie you fell for.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
agree that big banks, lobbyists, billionaires should own you.
would that have changed under hillary?.....did it change under Obama?.....

What did racism have to do with the recent election?

That's a joke, right?

Trump was overwhelmingly elected by the economical secure. Economic anxiety had jack shit to do with their votes. The economical insecure voted Democratic.

What's that leave as the driving force? Xenophobia, bigotry and racism.

Heck, look at this thread, full of racist losers whining how butthurt they were that the Democrats didn't kiss their snowflake white asses fervently enough. Such special little butthurt victims they are. How dare those Democrats not acknowledge their superiority!

Oh, more retail workers have lost jobs under Trump than the entire coal mining industry employs. And nobody cares. After all, they're not white men, so why should the media bow down and kiss their asses? Instead, the media will find some more Trump voters to interview.

Only losers who hate those who have succeeded and tried to improve themselves voted for Trump.
i have seen a few righties here say the same thing if you voted for Obama....
Yeah, but far righties and far lefties are silly, imo.
yea but you did not use the word "far" jake....you implied anyone who voted for trump is a loser....and as im sure you know,that is bullshit.....many winners believed him over hillary,simple as that, OR they just happened to dislike hillary more...usually jake,losers say things like what you said....

You people flick the racist card at the moment you cannot refute an argument.
i also call people stupid but nobody ever responds with "the stupid card" and nothing more

We forgive you for posting from lack of knowledge.

You love it so much you agree with him to gut the Constitution and you agree that big banks, lobbyists, billionaires should own you.

That's what you voted for. You may have believed you were voting for all the crap he lied about but you are now seeing him flip flopping and backing down on every single lie you fell for.

Like the big banks didn't own the clintons as well as obama. Remember those 45 minute speaking gigs for goldman sachs, etc. where the clintons would pocket more money than what some people make in a lifetime? obama too, just got himself $400k, for what? Services rendered most likely.

What did racism have to do with the recent election?

That's a joke, right?

Trump was overwhelmingly elected by the economical secure. Economic anxiety had jack shit to do with their votes. The economical insecure voted Democratic.

Heck, look at this thread, full of racist losers whining how butthurt they were that the Democrats didn't kiss their snowflake white asses fervently enough. Such special little butthurt victims they are. How dare those Democrats not acknowledge their superiority!

Oh, more retail workers have lost jobs under Trump than the entire coal mining industry employs. And nobody cares. After all, they're not white men, so why should the media bow down and kiss their asses? Instead, the media will find some more Trump voters to interview.
against whom?

Sexism I could buy, but racism?

against which candidate?

Hillarys 'racism' against the Jew Bernie Sanders?

against which candidate?

Why did you think racism had to be against the specific candidate?

The racism was mainly against blacks and Mexicans, as Democrats were seen as ThePartyOfThosePeople.
One of the top reasons I voted for Trump was because stopping and reversing off-shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers was supposed to create careers and jobs for Blacks.

against which candidate?

Why did you think racism had to be against the specific candidate?

The racism against blacks especially, as Democrats were seen as ThePartyOfBlacks.

Right...

the Democrats lost, because the Republicans don't like blacks, and went out of their way to vote against HIllary because of that...

Remind me

Who was the president the last 8 years, by what margins did he win.

Find another excuse.

that one holds less water than a rock

Right...

the Democrats lost, because the Republicans don't like blacks, and went out of their way to vote against HIllary because of that...

Obviously, yes.

Remind me

Who was the president the last 8 years, by what margins did he win.

Obama, who brought out the black vote much more than Clinton, which was the margin of victory. Republican turnout did not increase, as would be the case with some kind of revolution. Democrat turnout dropped.

Find another excuse.

It must be hard, struggling to maintain your fantasy against the evidence.

15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original

You people flick the racist card at the moment you cannot refute an argument.
i also call people stupid but nobody ever responds with "the stupid card" and nothing more

We forgive you for posting from lack of knowledge.

Like the big banks didn't own the clintons as well as obama. Remember those 45 minute speaking gigs for goldman sachs, etc. where the clintons would pocket more money than what some people make in a lifetime? obama too, just got himself $400k, for what? Services rendered most likely.

Watching rank and file democrats fawn over wealthy elite liberals is like watching young lambs go off to slaughter.

I implied nothing of the sort, and you know it, Harry. :itsok: Nope, Harry, you are wrong as usual on these things. McMullin. You should have voted for him if he were on the ballot in CA.

I have always believed the moderates from both parties have to work together.

Are you implying that the people who voted for hillary dont love their country?

Yes, they love Saudi Arabia, very much!

(For your leftists brain, that's the country where gays are executed and women oppressed - let's import them all!)

Are you implying that the people who voted for Trump don't love Saudi Arabia?
Been there. Don't like them like Clinton Foundation did.

But Trump fake foundation no license, was told to shut it down------ used the money to buy himself a 6 feet Trump statue. Who the hell does that but a con man.
What else is he hiding from his tax returns?

The IRS has no problem with it. Do you know taxes better than the IRS? Lois Lerner rocks!!!!

But Trump fake foundation no license, was told to shut it down------ used the money to buy himself a 6 feet Trump statue. Who the hell does that but a con man.
What else is he hiding from his tax returns?

The IRS has no problem with it. Do you know taxes better than the IRS? Lois Lerner rocks!!!!

The IRS has a single job, to collect taxes, not to enforce criminal laws. In fact, in order to be able to compel people to file, they have to guarantee their 5th amendment right against self incrimination isn't violated. In short, a drug lord could file that he sold $20,000,000 of cocaine, and as long as he paid the taxes on his income, the IRS is fine with it.

Forum List

Back