🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why White People Don’t Like to Talk About Race

Lets face it, whites are the acceptable whipping boys now. It's OK to hate whites now, HATE is OK if its against "WHITES". Literals and other neurotic snowflakes hate themselves, so its OK, The plutocrats don't mind at all.

USMB is a fine example of this.

March 26, 2015 by Barnabas Piper

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

Most of us grew up unaffected by the racial divide, or at least unaware of how it affected us. Now, though, the divide has been brought to us and we’re at a loss. We don’t want that conversation. We’re uncomfortable with it. Our responses tend to fall into two main groups.

Group 1: Don’t want to talk about race

This first group contains the bigots and racists. They don’t want to talk about race (or maybe they do for all the wrong reasons) because they want to be the only race. This bunch deserves a whole lot of ink, most of it not very pleasant, and none of it here. They are despicable products of unfortunate upbringings.

The majority of this group, though, is not outright bigoted. Instead they are outright ignorant and therefore subtly prejudiced. They are unexposed to minority cultures (not just black, but all non-white cultures) and unaware of the complexities, difficulties, and hurts there. Really most of white America is part of, or has been part of, this group. They are the comfortable majority, and thus they determine the status quo. Life is good, so why rock the boat? It’s not that they don’t “care” about the needs of others — you won’t find a more cause-oriented bunch of advocates than young, privileged white people — but those needs never really intersect with their lives at a personal and relational level. And they’re happy to keep it that way because any other way is uncomfortable and intimidating. It’s a passive aggressive approach to racial separation, and one most don’t even realize they’re participating in. Their ignorance is blindness they mistake for bliss.

Group 2: Don’t know how to talk about race

Why White People Don't Like to Talk About Race

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.
Yeah, lets create a straw man to bash. Whites are All bad, unless they acquiesce and repent.
You know IM2...He can't discuss anything except race relations and that's if all whites are bad and people of color are good. That's about the level of his thinking, sorry to say.
This a race relations section of USMB.

So what should im2 talk about in this forum ?

Secondly what's this "people of color" shit ?

Black ppl have no friends.

Its world against blk ppl.

Most Asians side with whites. You're always kissing their ass, talking them up about how smart they are.

Asian women love white guys.
Latinos don't like blk ppl.

Stop with this "ppl of color" crap.

Remember showing hatred and contempt towards blk ppl is ESSENTIAL for any group of non blk ppl. That shows their loyalty towards the system of racism-white supremacy.

Most white people want no part of the conversation about race. We don’t want it with our baristas, our neighbors, our spouses, or anyone really. We don’t quite know what do each February during Black History Month. For most white people that’s Martin Luther King Jr. awareness month with a nod to Harriet Tubman and not much sense of any other aspect of black history or culture. The ongoing tensions surrounding the deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, and so many other incidents are more than most of us know what to do with (if we want anything to do with them at all).

Most of us grew up unaffected by the racial divide, or at least unaware of how it affected us. Now, though, the divide has been brought to us and we’re at a loss. We don’t want that conversation. We’re uncomfortable with it. Our responses tend to fall into two main groups.

This first group contains the bigots and racists. They don’t want to talk about race (or maybe they do for all the wrong reasons) because they want to be the only race. This bunch deserves a whole lot of ink, most of it not very pleasant, and none of it here. They are despicable products of unfortunate upbringings.

The majority of this group, though, is not outright bigoted. Instead they are outright ignorant and therefore subtly prejudiced. They are unexposed to minority cultures (not just black, but all non-white cultures) and unaware of the complexities, difficulties, and hurts there. Really most of white America is part of, or has been part of, this group. They are the comfortable majority, and thus they determine the status quo. Life is good, so why rock the boat? It’s not that they don’t “care” about the needs of others — you won’t find a more cause-oriented bunch of advocates than young, privileged white people — but those needs never really intersect with their lives at a personal and relational level. And they’re happy to keep it that way because any other way is uncomfortable and intimidating. It’s a passive aggressive approach to racial separation, and one most don’t even realize they’re participating in. Their ignorance is blindness they mistake for bliss.

Most here are not the blissfully ignorant. You are racists. Blacks here have been called all kinds of racist names and all kinds of overtly racist opinion has been spoken. Blissful ignorance is not why a thread about black names has been created at least 2 times sine I've actively started participating here. The same goes for other things.

Now watch the racism you will see from people who are going to complain. They never complain when a thread by a white person denigrating blacks is posted. Only when a thread about whites is made do they suddenly become colorblind.

As a white guy, I love to discuss the topic of race. I'm not afraid of it. And I know how to talk about it.

Once upon a time, Hosea Williams, one of the men who was with Martin Luther King, Jr. when he was assassinated, had a tv talk show in Atlanta. It was on what they called prime cable (educational tv, aka public access.)

I appeared on Williams show once and, at the end of the season, they dropped Williams tv program. Not to brag, but Hosea didn't look too good when face to face with someone and no third party to rush to a commercial or cut off his competition.

I also know this race crap is your life. So, with the amount of paragraphs you post, it takes up the bulk of your life. It still comes back to the same thing: If you could get a better deal somewhere else, you'd pack your rags and go there.

Unlike those white people who are ignorant, brain dead, uneducated, or have been fed swill so that they have a guilt complex, I can stand proud and informed about my heritage, culture, race and ancestry.

America was founded by white Christians who saw themselves as the Israelites of the Bible. America is the New Jerusalem and we had a destiny to fulfill. Well, after years of liberalism and propaganda, the whites have been unfairly shamed about the past, misinformed, and brainwashed. You and I both know it. So, you pick a specific topic around the issue and we can discuss it.

America was not founded by whites and it's not the New Jerusalem. More than likely it's Babylon the great and things don't end well for Babylon the great.

Take that lie on back over to 4chan pal.

Lets face it, whites are the acceptable whipping boys now. It's OK to hate whites now, HATE is OK if its against "WHITES". Literals neurotic snowflakes hate themselves so its OK, The plutocrats don't mind at all.
I really dislike this hate I see on this board all around. Blacks can't stand being black so they choose to be a victim and want someone to blame. So there is whites, as you say acceptable whipping boys.

It's not right to hate anyone because of their color. There are so many things about an individual that is important... their mind, their heart and how they process life. As Aristotle claimed to lead to happiness, you have to define your character. And you define your character by the choices you make in life. You make good choices, that leads to happiness, bad choices can lead to misery and being an outcast. Simple as that. Has nothing to do with color.

As a white guy, I love to discuss the topic of race. I'm not afraid of it. And I know how to talk about it.

Once upon a time, Hosea Williams, one of the men who was with Martin Luther King, Jr. when he was assassinated, had a tv talk show in Atlanta. It was on what they called prime cable (educational tv, aka public access.)

I appeared on Williams show once and, at the end of the season, they dropped Williams tv program. Not to brag, but Hosea didn't look too good when face to face with someone and no third party to rush to a commercial or cut off his competition.

I also know this race crap is your life. So, with the amount of paragraphs you post, it takes up the bulk of your life. It still comes back to the same thing: If you could get a better deal somewhere else, you'd pack your rags and go there.

Unlike those white people who are ignorant, brain dead, uneducated, or have been fed swill so that they have a guilt complex, I can stand proud and informed about my heritage, culture, race and ancestry.

America was founded by white Christians who saw themselves as the Israelites of the Bible. America is the New Jerusalem and we had a destiny to fulfill. Well, after years of liberalism and propaganda, the whites have been unfairly shamed about the past, misinformed, and brainwashed. You and I both know it. So, you pick a specific topic around the issue and we can discuss it.

America was not founded by whites and it's not the New Jerusalem. More than likely it's Babylon the great and things don't end well for Babylon the great.

I don't give a damn who founded America or what color they were. Why would I care. Just happy someone did! :) Why does to matter to you IM2

Lets face it, whites are the acceptable whipping boys now. It's OK to hate whites now, HATE is OK if its against "WHITES". Literals and other neurotic snowflakes hate themselves, so its OK, The plutocrats don't mind at all.
You hate yourself because you are white. That's why you uneducated ass wants to criticize blacks then start:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

when whites are criticized.

I don't give a damn who founded America or what color they were. Why would I care. Just happy someone did! :) Why does to matter to you IM2
Try asking Porter Rockwell that question.

Ok?

Yeah, lets create a straw man to bash. Whites are All bad, unless they acquiesce and repent.
You know IM2...He can't discuss anything except race relations and that's if all whites are bad and people of color are good. That's about the level of his thinking, sorry to say.
This a race relations section of USMB.

So what should im2 talk about in this forum ?

Secondly what's this "people of color" shit ?

Black ppl have no friends.

Its world against blk ppl.

Most Asians side with whites. You're always kissing their ass, talking them up about how smart they are.

Asian women love white guys.
Latinos don't like blk ppl.

Stop with this "ppl of color" crap.

Remember showing hatred and contempt towards blk ppl is ESSENTIAL for any group of non blk ppl. That shows their loyalty towards the system of racism-white supremacy.
No problem. I'll stop with "People of Color". It's just hard to tell what anyone is anymore. We are all blending in together. If I have to guess a color, I'll just say "whatever..."

BY the way... why are you so angry all the time? Don't you ever have a pleasant thought that isn't detrimental to someone else?

You hate yourself because you are white. That's why you uneducated ass wants to criticize blacks then start:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

when whites are criticized.
What ever are you saying? It doesn't make sense.

Lets face it, whites are the acceptable whipping boys now. It's OK to hate whites now, HATE is OK if its against "WHITES". Literals neurotic snowflakes hate themselves so its OK, The plutocrats don't mind at all.
I really dislike this hate I see on this board all around. Blacks can't stand being black so they choose to be a victim and want someone to blame. So there is whites, as you say acceptable whipping boys.

It's not right to hate anyone because of their color. There are so many things about an individual that is important... their mind, their heart and how they process life. As Aristotle claimed to lead to happiness, you have to define your character. And you define your character by the choices you make in life. You make good choices, that leads to happiness, bad choices can lead to misery and being an outcast. Simple as that. Has nothing to do with color.
Are you crazy? We can post up the last 50 years of public policy alone to justify our argument. It has been the CHOICES of white America that have been the problem. And your choice to ignore that and make the claims you have just made defines your character.

Black ppl have no friends. Its world against blk ppl.
Oddly enough, much of our capitol Washington DC is up to 98% black people.

Percentage of Blacks (African Americans) in Washington, DC by Zip Code

Must be why most of America hates the federal government! ;)

Attacks on Jews by black supremacist Muslims? Not part of the main stream media's narrative, But it's not happening. Up until Nancy shows us her... you know what...

Are you crazy? We can post up the last 50 years of public policy alone to justify our argument. It has been the CHOICES of white America that have been the problem. And your choice to ignore that and make the claims you have just made defines your character.
Crazy white people like me fought to free the slaves. Don't overgeneralize, for starters.

So you can depend on 50 years of public policy and I talk about a philosopher that stood the time since 350 BCE. Your platform is one of hate and my argument is about ethics and happiness. In terms to the test of time. I won.

Crazy white people like me fought to free the slaves. Don't overgeneralize, for starters.
He would never acknowledge those great people that looked beyond color and made decisions upon right and wrong.

Whether America is or is not the New Jerusalem is a matter of opinion. But the fact is, the founders of this country believed just as I am stating. The first governing document of the New World opens like this:

"In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith ..." (The Mayflower Compact 1620)

A decade later (1630) aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop delivered a sermon that portions has even been quoted by JFK and Ronald Reagan in their speeches and it is entitled "A Model of Christian Charity." Here are a couple of excerpts (and some reference points for you):

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth...

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission

...He ratified this covenant and sealed our commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

All of these references only apply to the Israelites and nobody else. The sermon is full of these references so you KNOW who Winthrop is addressing - the posterity of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob / Israel.

Every signature on the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution of the United States are white men. And, within six months of the ratification of the United States Constitution, Congress fulfilled its duty relative to immigration and passed the uniform law regarding the Uniform Rule of Naturalization. Here is the applicable portion of that law:

" Section 1.Repealed by act of January 29, 1795, ch. 20. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person,Alien whites may become citizens, and how. who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

United States Statutes at Large/Volume 1/1st Congress/2nd Session/Chapter 3 - Wikisource, the free online library

Those are the facts.

Look dude. It's obvious something fked up has happened to you. It's obvious that you were abused sexually or mentally by a black woman or someone you know was.

SHAWN CARTER CHRISTOPHER WALLACE.jpg

Hi, Paul. I spent 12 yrs of my life interviewing crime victims who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, were emotionally or physically harmed by seriously damaged teen and adult citizens raised nurtured and socialized by SELFISH, IMMATURE, APATHETIC, UNSKILLED, INCOMPETENT PRO BLACK practicing girls and women.

My Brooklyn, NY Rookie Cop Ignorance

Paul, apparently you have no interest in in protecting children and teens from girls and women who INTENTIONALLY introduce their child or children to an UNHEALTHY, traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Have a great New Year, my PRO BLACK friend, Paul Essien.

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS.png

Whether America is or is not the New Jerusalem is a matter of opinion. But the fact is, the founders of this country believed just as I am stating. The first governing document of the New World opens like this:

"In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith ..." (The Mayflower Compact 1620)

A decade later (1630) aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop delivered a sermon that portions has even been quoted by JFK and Ronald Reagan in their speeches and it is entitled "A Model of Christian Charity." Here are a couple of excerpts (and some reference points for you):

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth...

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission

...He ratified this covenant and sealed our commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

All of these references only apply to the Israelites and nobody else. The sermon is full of these references so you KNOW who Winthrop is addressing - the posterity of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob / Israel.

Every signature on the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution of the United States are white men. And, within six months of the ratification of the United States Constitution, Congress fulfilled its duty relative to immigration and passed the uniform law regarding the Uniform Rule of Naturalization. Here is the applicable portion of that law:

" Section 1.Repealed by act of January 29, 1795, ch. 20. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person,Alien whites may become citizens, and how. who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

United States Statutes at Large/Volume 1/1st Congress/2nd Session/Chapter 3 - Wikisource, the free online library

Those are the facts.
But continue with the facts and how blacks were free, became whole citizens and became landowners with all of the rights there of.

Forum List

Back