Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

Whats funny about this is the fact that my Girlfriend is Black and i am White yet we are both Voting Romney I guess Assumptions really don't do that well for the right as of late.

Then you are not an honest person!
I had a black cousin in Iowa in the 50s! I had a black business partner IN DALLAS in the 70s! I had a black boss in the 90s!

So don't give that superiority crap about a black girlfriend today!!!

MY point is there were MANY more qualified BLACKS then Obama.. Herman Cain,
Allen West, J.C. Watts, Mia Love.. Artur Davis... all of these people I would have NO problem in voting for them because they have principles I agree with!

But Idiot Iowans with less then 3% of population BLACK LIKE YOU evidently weren't THINKING about the qualifications of Obama.. just that if they literally didn't STAND up in the caucuses (See you don't seem to understand... the Iowa caucuses are NOT secret ballots!...) then these Iowans that stood for Obama were really STANDING for the Appearance to the MSM that THEY were not racists because look... see.. we Iowans are sophisticated enough to have a black president... we aren't racists!

STUPID reason for putting Obama who served in Congress less then 200 days! Voted Present most of his tenure in Illinois and
still won't release his grade transcripts!!

Just be honest if you voted for Obama the first time I can understand being fooled and wanting to NOT think you were racist if you didn't vote for Obama because YOU certainly didn't vote for him because he was more qualified! Hell at least McCain knew how the military worked and could do a salute with respect and not that wimpy wrist flash of Obama who HATES the flag!

How am i not honest? You really are a dumbass or are you just playing stupid? Mccain was a hack and an idiot and are you again assuming i voted for Obama the first time around? My god you are an idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What was your rant for other then making you look like a fool and rambling on?

Last edited:
Did these Iowans admit this was their motivation?
"I voted for Barack because he was black. Cause that’s why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them,"
Jackson said, according to the New York Post.

Did ANY white Iowans admit the reason they voted for Obama was because they didn't want to be thought of as "racist"?
I don't know of any.. BUT being a former Iowan I can attest to the majority of Iowans who feel very inferior to other states and with the glare of MSM in Iowa primary the LAST thing Iowans want is to be thought of as "unsophisticated", "red necks"... RACISTS... after all there are less then
95,000! My home town for a fact has 11 black people out of 2,152 1/2 of 1%!!!
Iowa QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

WOULD any Iowans declare that they voted for Obama because they didn't want to appear racist? I doubt it!
It would be like admitting you were a racist! Would you admit YOU are a racist when it came to Obama because YOU didn't have ANY qualifications to check that Obama had -- other then he was the first black candidate!
Almost every person except Bill Clinton (according to Bill Clinton!.. admits he might be "the only person in America" who feels this way, but he says he's "far more enthusiastic about President Obama"!

So if Bill maybe the only person WHY in the hell are you voting for Obama???
Remember FOOL YOU ONCE shame on Obama... FOOL YOU TWICE YOU ARE JUST an ignorant FOOL!!!

IOW, you don't know dick and are just parroting a bullshit race-based talking point.

Feel free to fuck off.

AND YOU dumb f...k... IT HAD nothing to do with RACE!
It was the perception that Iowans would be seen as "RACISTS" if they DIDN"T vote for Obama... Or you dumb sh...t DOES THAT go way over your head???

DumbDicks like you are like Pavlov's dogs.. ring a bell they salivate... use the word "racist" and you automatically think any one who says that people voted for Obama BECAUSE they didn't want to be perceived as RACIST... YOU call people like ME RACIST... you Pavlovian dog!!!

Because OBAMA was never qualified.. hell we don't even know from HIS own autobiograpy in 1991 when his publicist said and I quote:
Obama’s biography in the booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry is as follows (image and text below):
Barack Obama approved this biography that clearly states:
"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii"
'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

So you dumb f...K... EITHER Obama in 1991 when this was published WAS born in Kenya or was NOT born in Kenya and Obama should have known!
YET HE let this bogus story be told.. WHEN it helped HIM!
But when he ran for president... It took nearly 5 years to get a bogus birth certificate! Not the real Certificate of Live Birth because they don't have it!

you can't actually speak your mind. That's only for the precious non-whites."

Lest anyone think that white advocacy is attacked solely by liberals... "daveman" had some involvement with a messageboard called, get this, "Conservative Underground". He took credit for getting me banned from that board.

I was banned from Hannity's chatroom for discussing things like inherent racial differences, Jewish power, etc. Never cussed, never insulted, never spoke in a disagreeable manner. Never said the "n" word. The mods just came in and banned me. Reason given was "racism". One moderator said he was Jewish and didn't like what I was saying about Israel. Wow, lots of "freedom of speech" in Republican land, eh?

Boo-fucking-hoo you pathetic fucking loser. Did you ever stop to consider that your problem is you're a fucking douchebag that no one wants to be associated with? Go cry into your stormfront blankie. No one gives a shit, asshole.

Dreamy said:
Read my damn posts on this thread and my comments about racism here or anywhere. It was one poster who created this thread. One. Stop with your wide brush painting.

And a couple joined in. And in you came to attack the liberals who dared criticize the racists. That would be the running cover part, the carrying of water for the extremists.

And do address Obama and his questionable past.

See, there you go again, letting the charade slip. Actual moderates don't bring up such conspiracy theories.

Honestly until you can actually be politically honest and admit racism is not drawn along party lines what can I say?

I don't attack anyone Mamooth. Cut the histrionics. I post my honest views. When I have to modify them to sooth your liberal sensitivities I would advise you to glance toward Hell and let me know when you see a solid freeze because I am not likely going to be changing my views because of your misinterpretation on what I believe to be true.

I am responsible for only my posts.

Well said.. and honest.

Srsly.

Here is a man whose sole motivation for entering public life was to secure wealth transfer from white to black. He told Chicago public radio that the civil rights revolution in the courts "didn't go far enough", hinting that reparations would have made it complete. He's surrounded by outright white-haters, from his preacher in Chicago to his inauguration preacher, who just said whites were going to hell. Even the whites behind Obama, like Bill Ayers, are self-hating left-wing terrorist whites. The Democratic Party has basically become a haven for white-haters.

But Romney has only 55 percent of the white vote!

That means 45 percent of whites are voting for Obama!

Who the fuck ARE these people?

I chalk it up to whites not getting the message. I actually don't think 95 percent of blacks voting for O is crazy -- that makes sense to me. He's their guy, he's got their backs. He looks like them. Why not? Go with your instincts.

What's happened to white instincts? Whites don't seem to have any. They think "liberal" or "conservative" is the divide. Or red state/blue state. Or union/non-union. Nah...
Ahhhh...more deep, visceral hate and racism from the recesses of the radical right.

I just LOVE the smeal of Republican fear.

Keep it up, post more like these, and see if you can make public speeches too. The Obama Campaign will THANK you!

:clap2:

Like clockwork, a dumbfuck liberal throws out "racist" in a thread.

It is a kneejerk reaction when all else fails.

Yes..typical play the race card ...If they didn't they would be forced to look in the mirror
and that true reality would go against everything they been brainwashed to believe causing their world to come tumbling down.

Srsly.

Here is a man whose sole motivation for entering public life was to secure wealth transfer from white to black. He told Chicago public radio that the civil rights revolution in the courts "didn't go far enough", hinting that reparations would have made it complete. He's surrounded by outright white-haters, from his preacher in Chicago to his inauguration preacher, who just said whites were going to hell. Even the whites behind Obama, like Bill Ayers, are self-hating left-wing terrorist whites. The Democratic Party has basically become a haven for white-haters.

But Romney has only 55 percent of the white vote!

That means 45 percent of whites are voting for Obama!

Who the fuck ARE these people?

I chalk it up to whites not getting the message. I actually don't think 95 percent of blacks voting for O is crazy -- that makes sense to me. He's their guy, he's got their backs. He looks like them. Why not? Go with your instincts.

What's happened to white instincts? Whites don't seem to have any. They think "liberal" or "conservative" is the divide. Or red state/blue state. Or union/non-union. Nah...
Ahhhh...more deep, visceral hate and racism from the recesses of the radical right.

I just LOVE the smeal of Republican fear.

Keep it up, post more like these, and see if you can make public speeches too. The Obama Campaign will THANK you!

:clap2:

so can you explain why a white person would vote for Obama since he has shown complete and utter contempt toward white people on numerous occasions and that includes the white grandmother that raised him.

Your double standards are amazing.............

Last edited:
You know what? Some days I think; maybe the Repugs will get themselves together and offer something/anything that would be a positive message about what repubs want to accomplish.

Then I start reading the racist bull shit as contained in this thread and realize;

NO FUKING WAY WILL RETHUGS ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH THESE FUKING RACIST ASSHOLES CALLING THEM SELVES REPUBLICANS.

Thank God my Mom and Dad raised me better than you racist assholes were brought up.

You know what? Some days I think; maybe the Repugs will get themselves together and offer something/anything that would be a positive message about what repubs want to accomplish.

Then I start reading the racist bull shit as contained in this thread and realize;

NO FUKING WAY WILL RETHUGS ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH THESE FUKING RACIST ASSHOLES CALLING THEM SELVES REPUBLICANS.

Thank God my Mom and Dad raised me better than you racist assholes were brought up.

I hear you
the Left's message is much better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8TjbbpVLh4&feature=plcp]Forward- The Obama Way - YouTube[/ame]

Do you think you'll ever learn the English language?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxOSjgl5Z4&feature=player_embedded]Chris Rock - Message for White Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Chris Rock explains it for ya..

Based on Chris Rock
No doubt this poor lady
would be disappointed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yv-nFheug]I VOTED FOR OBAMA - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back