Why would anyone want to encourage ignorant, unwise people to vote?

Clearly you can't, so don't vote.
Try harder Humberto. Why would you encourage the ignorant and unwise to vote?

Take note folks…none of the posters above can tell us how the ignorant and unwise can possibly vote America on an upward trajectory…all they can tell us is they want them to vote…..‘because feelings’.

What you did was try to be clever but you ended up posting gay bullshit that doesn’t connect to the premise of the thread for anyone sane.
Nothing I said had to do with gay. I answered your question directly. Low wage/undesirable jobs. It’s not rocket science

Nothing I said had to do with gay. I answered your question directly. Low wage/undesirable jobs. It’s not rocket science
Hold on…you want to encourage ignorant unwise people to vote because “low wage undesirable jobs”?
Can you make better sense for us?

Hold on…you want to encourage ignorant unwise people to vote because “low wage undesirable jobs”?
Can you make better sense for us?
Well it’s every Americans right to vote. Your OP asked two questions which my response addressed

What kind of a nation can we have when the ignorant and unwise outnumber the intelligent and wise?
Do companies want their most ignorant sitting on their boards and calling the shots?

How DARE anybody think knowledge is better than ignorance and wisdom is better than foolishness!!

They wouldn't be allowed to be a democrat if they believed in those particular values.
Republicans would lose far more voters if it came down to IQ testing. Emotional answers from entertainment news, politicians & preachers are not correct answers no matter how hard you believe they are.

Republicans would lose far more voters if it came down to IQ testing. Emotional answers from entertainment news, politicians & preachers are not correct answers no matter how hard you believe they are.
Yet, it is the Democrat party that does not believe in meritocracy.

Unless, of course, you are talking about sports, in which case whoever has the biggest floppy dick in the women swimmer's locker room prevails.

Well it’s every Americans right to vote.
I'd imagine that, in order to qualify for being informed and wise, one will have to consume at least 28 hours per week of FOX, talk radio, MAGA "news" sites and MAGA podcasts.

You will be monitored. Zero tolerance. And may God bless you.

What kind of a nation can we have when the ignorant and unwise outnumber the intelligent and wise?
Isn't that really what we want the government to kinda be like?

I mean, don't you want the wisest of the nation to be leading the nation?

Do companies want their most ignorant sitting on their boards and calling the shots?
So, you do understand what I am talking about - right???

Do you have a solution to the problem?

I'd imagine that, in order to qualify for being informed and wise, one will have to consume at least 28 hours per week of FOX, talk radio, MAGA "news" sites and MAGA podcasts.

You will be monitored. Zero tolerance. And may God bless you.
So, what is your solution?

Why would anyone want to encourage ignorant, unwise people to vote?

Because that's the Dems largest voting bloc.
Nahhhh. We just need enough to vote to counter act the ignorant, unwise people voting on your side of the aisle!!! :p

Because, if anyone actually though about it ... no one would vote at all.
No.
If everyone were "smart," then they would be inclined to notice that the government does not deliberate social issues in a manner that is consistent with our sense of reasoning.

US4CC.meme.Biden_Dude_JH - GVMNT_is_AFU.png

Maybe stop thinking that you're better or smarter than people who have different life experiences, perspectives, opinions and priorities.

That might be a good start.
Maybe, you need to recognize your place in the hierarchy of intelligence, and the next step, innovation.

That idea has been around for decades - why isn't it working???

Maybe, you need to recognize your place in the hierarchy of intelligence, and the next step, innovation.

That idea has been around for decades - why isn't it working???
America is no longer working because our tribalism has suffocated the communication and collaboration that lead to innovation.

Everyone has value. Intelligence is one (1) measure of that value. Elitism and bigotry help nothing.

Maybe stop thinking that you're better or smarter than people who have different life experiences, perspectives, opinions and priorities.

That might be a good start.

What value do you put in being worse or less intelligent?
How does an opinion relate to intelligence?
What is the most appropriate way you would describe the relationship between perception and fact?

You know, for us simple folk, that are not bound to political pandering and pretending it represents intelligence.

What value do you put in being worse or less intelligent?
How does an opinion relate to intelligence?
What is the most appropriate way you would describe the relationship between perception and fact?

You know, for us simple folk, that are not bound to political pandering and pretending it represents intelligence.

Please see post 58.

Forum List

Back