Why would Trump lie ..

Already a thread on this,
WATCH: CNN obtains footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.s e
and he already had stated they knew them from 2013 Miss Universe pageant. My post-

Trump, Jr already said he knew the 2, that's why he accepted the invite. Lol

June 3 marked the initial email exchange between Goldstone and Trump Jr.

Goldstone wrote that the Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, whose billionaire father, Aras, helped bring the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013, "just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting."

maybe this is why ... ( give the video time to load)

Exclusive: Video shows Trump with associates tied to email controversy - CNNPolitics.com

theres some proof ..

WATCH: CNN obtains footage of Trump palling around with Russian figures at the center of Don Jr.s e
and he already had stated they knew them from 2013 Miss Universe pageant. My post-

Goldstone wrote that the Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, whose billionaire father, Aras, helped bring the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013, "just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting."

Exclusive: Video shows Trump with associates tied to email controversy - CNNPolitics.com

theres some proof ..

there were 20,000 benghazi threads a month, but thanks.

theres some proof ..

Can you explain how this is proof of something? If it's proof of something, then what is it?

Nobody said they didn't know each other. All three are involved in the entertainment business. If that's proof of more than they know one another, what would that be? Why would you be surprised anyway, considering Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting?

Perhaps CNN acts as though they have something more than they have? Yep, pretty sure that's it. You might take note.

theres some proof ..

Can you explain how this is proof of something? If it's proof of something, then what is it?

Nobody said they didn't know each other. All three are involved in the entertainment business. If that's proof of more than they know one another, what would that be? Why would you be surprised anyway, considering Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting?

Perhaps CNN acts as though they have something more than they have? Yep, pretty sure that's it. You might take note.

he knew nothing about the clown that emailed Jr and said he had dirt on clinton, and there he is swapping slobber with him at a table full of Russians ...proves Trump is a lying bitch.

Fukhim.

You keep saying trump is pathological. Since when do pathological liars have reasons for lying?

Of course I'm assuming what you claim is a lie actually is one. I don't know that for sure

theres some proof ..

Deflecting so early? Fact is you've posted another nothing burger haven't you. No lies, just Trump doing his job.

theres some proof ..

Deflecting so early? Fact is you've posted another nothing burger haven't you. No lies, just Trump doing his job.

to not know anything about the guy Jr met, he sure is having a friendly conversation with him in Russia.

burger that bitch

theres some proof ..

to not know anything about the guy Jr met, he sure is having a friendly conversation with him in Russia.

burger that bitch
I agree! And just like you, you know NOTHING about what did or did not happen. LOL!

theres some proof ..

burger that bitch
I agree! And just like you, you know NOTHING about what did or did not happen. LOL!

what happened was Trump lied and got caught on tape proving he lied ... the only way to deny that now is to pretend youre a deaf/dumb/blind mute.

Those are the guys he said he did know, from 2013 and the Miss Universe pageant. He never denied knowing who sent him the email. Ever.

theres some proof ..

burger that bitch

Those are the guys he said he did know, from 2013 and the Miss Universe pageant. He never denied knowing who sent him the email. Ever.

theres some proof ..

burger that bitch

nobody sent daddy an email

`````````````````

“I called it my weekend in Moscow,” said Trump, who had announced his candidacy for president a few months earlier. He added: “I was with the top-level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.”

Rob Goldstone wasnt a general, or oligarch, or Russian government.

Trumps on film talking to Goldstone, a few months later Jr and Goldstone exchange emails and set up gathering dirt on Clinton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back