Why wouldn’t legitimate politicians introduce a Bill to end birthright citizenship?

Has to be time stamped then right? So a US citizen shows up with a Mexican passport issued after their U.S. citizenship date is no longer a U.S. citizen.
If I show up at the US border with a Mexican passport, they check it to insure that it is a valid Mexican passport and that I, as the person holding it have no charges against me on an international crime database. They have no way of tying it to anything else. Mexico doesn't keep records of whether or not you are or were a citizen of another country as well and neither does the US or any other country.

Has to be time stamped then right? So a US citizen shows up with a Mexican passport issued after their U.S. citizenship date is no longer a U.S. citizen.

Lots of Americans have dual citizenship. Half of Bush's cabinet had dual citizenship.

If I show up at the US border with a Mexican passport, they check it to insure that it is a valid Mexican passport and that I, as the person holding it have no charges against me on an international crime database. They have no way of tying it to anything else. Mexico doesn't keep records of whether or not you are or were a citizen of another country as well and neither does the US or any other country.
So they have a data base to check criminal records. Why would date of issue for the passport not be part of that?

It is your logic, since you believe racism is the key factor in tribal races shooting each other up.

Yes, the Democrats love their metaphorical tribalism, and so do Republicans. But with Americans who descend from slaves, they are not that many generations from actual tribes. Hunter-gatherer tribes do not produce high IQ's because there is no evolutionary pressure to develop them. Being able to walk softly, and having sharp eyesight is much more valuable to such a tribe than being able to measure a field and calculate the amount of seeds needed to plant it, because they don't do that.

No shame, in descending from tribal people. When the Romans invaded Britain, they found barbarians who painted themselves blue and charged into their formations wielding sticks and screaming. As agriculture developed, IQ's went up. It didn't happen in Africa, because European settlers preferred to manage the farms themselves. When we see the famines in Zimbabwe, we have to understand the wisdom of that. It may take several centuries for black nation's IQ to catch up, but it will happen, I'm sure.

Unless, the theory that nutrition plays a greater part in intelligence than genetics proves to be valid, then it could happen sooner, or it may never happen at all.

As a black man who is at least intelligent enough to write on a message board, I'd like to know your thoughts on that.

Lock up gang members for twenty years (real time) for their first violent crime, and for life if they come out and commit another one. That should happen to everyone, not just gang members, but you asked about preventing drive-by's.

There are no unwanted babies. Or damned few. Americans are on waiting lists for years hoping for a baby, and often end up adopting an older child from a third world country. There are babies that are inconvenient for the birthing person, or should I say "non-birthing person" and those get aborted.

No, I just mocked you for crying about it, when you are an immigrant, not a descendant of American slaves. Black immigrants, on average, are far more successful than multi-generation black Americans.

The reason I mock you is that you decry racism and disparate opportunities, while not understanding that it is your beloved Democrats who perpetuate it, and have since the party was formed.

Whites still have the overwhelming majority of the money, and the power. You were just whining about the disparities blacks experience, now you say whites are losing? The people who founded, rather than immigrated to, the U.S. are still in charge.

Which is a good thing for you, if you saw what happened in South Africa.

There are thousands of children waiting to be adopted.

Lots of Americans have dual citizenship. Half of Bush's cabinet had dual citizenship.
And that shouldn’t be allowed. Especially for members of government. I will assume you are correct but anyone in government with dual citizenship needs to be shit canned,

There are thousands of children waiting to be adopted.
Thousands. Wow.

Yes, there are thousands of older children who have disabilities and other issues that make them less likely to be adopted. Very sad, but it has nothing to do with the twin facts, that millions of babies are aborted, and that millions of families would love to adopt a baby.

If all of those thousands of hard-to-place older kids were suddenly adopted, would that lesson your support for abortion in the slightest? Of course it would not, "unwanted babies," is a red herring.

Thousands. Wow.

Yes, there are thousands of older children who have disabilities and other issues that make them less likely to be adopted. Very sad, but it has nothing to do with the twin facts, that millions of babies are aborted, and that millions of families would love to adopt a baby.

If all of those thousands of hard-to-place older kids were suddenly adopted, would that lesson your support for abortion in the slightest? Of course it would not, "unwanted babies," is a red herring.
I’ve obviously missed some posts here but how the fuck did we go from birth right citizenship to adoption?

So how does an employer check the status and the possibility that it's not fake? Tell us how it's done genius.

The employer gets a proper ID, checks his SS number, and that's all there is to it. If everything matches up, then as far as the employer is concerned, the applicant is legal.
If an employer hires an illegal, go after the employer
Shut em down. Win win.

If you look at what's crossing the border what isn't fighting age males and kids are preggers women.
I see you have adopted Fox News's "military age males" meme. Pathetic.

Just imagine the fun I could have with that in other situations, dipshit.

They have everything south of our border, yet they are dying to get in here.
English speaking Europeans made this the greatest country to ever exist and gave the world electricity and all other modern inventions.
You guys are good at turning everything you touch into massive shitholes.
TRUMP: “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best."

Same bullshit, different century.

irish.jpg

Forum List

Back