Why?

Why are we allowing tiny minorities to reshape our culture? Gays, trannys, mixed race couples are all tiny minorities of the US population. Why are we sitting silently while the media tries to indoctrinate us that mixed race couples are the norm, that sexual transvestites are a significant number and that every family has to have several gay members?

what hppened to the majority view being the prevailing view?
Democrats outnumber Republicans in this country. By quite a bit.

Are you sure you want the absolute majority to rule?

I can’t believe you are still outraged at the sight of a mixed race couple
You need to check your calendar…mine says 2023
I have no issue with mixed race couples, that is not what this is about. pay attention, this is about the media trying to convince us that small minorities are actually main stream and in fact, majorities.

same question for you as an earlier clown who did not reply, what % of the US population is: gay, trans, mixed race marriage? What % of people in tv advertising are in those categories?

Democrats outnumber Republicans in this country. By quite a bit.

Are you sure you want the absolute majority to rule?
only in the big crime filled cities run by dems, most of America is conservative and/or GOP. We do not have a pure democracy, we have a representative republic. All I want is fair and open elections with the true winner being declared the winner, no cheating, no media indoctrination.

I have no issue with mixed race couples, that is not what this is about. pay attention, this is about the media trying to convince us that small minorities are actually main stream and in fact, majorities.

same question for you as an earlier clown who did not reply, what % of the US population is: gay, trans, mixed race marriage? What % of people in tv advertising are in those categories?
Is the media trying to do as you claim? Seems you've done absolutely no leg work to prove your premise is even real.

Yep, that done does bother me. Totally against it.
But the party that you constantly defend is totally for it. why do you continue to support a group that does not agree with you on very important issues? not one democrat voted for a bill that would have pervented biological males from participating in female sports, why?

But the party that you constantly defend is totally for it. why do you continue to support a group that does not agree with you on very important issues? not one democrat voted for a bill that would have pervented biological males from participating in female sports, why?
gator posts a smiley face when faced with the truth about himself and his hypocrisy.

why do you continue to support a group that does not agree with you on very important issues? not one democrat voted for a bill that would have pervented biological males from participating in female sports, why?

Which is why I do not support them nor vote for them.

Examples....

I will be happy to wait while you look, but it should not take long since i do it constantly.
in every post on every topic you always take the far left position, you know it, I know it, everyone on this silly message board knows it. You are fooling no one but yourself.

in every post on every topic you always take the far left position, you know it, I know it, everyone on this silly message board knows it. You are fooling no one but yourself.

So, you cannot even link to a single post. How did I know that was going to be your answer.

Thanks for playing

Have a great weekend.

So you just want to prevent mixed race couples from being mainstreamed into our culture.
Same goes for gays

So you just want to prevent mixed race couples from being mainstreamed into our culture.
Same goes for gays

It is hard to take someone in 2023 whining about mixed race couples.

I cannot even begin to imagine how much hate and racisms a person would have to feel to be upset by the mere a mixed race couple.

You're doing a pretty good job here of convincing everyone you don't actually know shit.

Forum List

Back