Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

To boil things down so far:

Mac: "Are the PC Police in any way responsible for Trump's victory?"

Joe: "YOU'RE A RACIST!!! AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!"

:laugh:

to Boil thing down so far.

Mac: "The PC Police are making my life unhappy".

Joe: "Um, no, dude. That's you. It's always been you."
This, coming from the most miserable poster on the board.

As he continues to illustrate my point.

Because he stance against "Free Trade" spoke to the valid economic concerns of those states.

But some lefties want to call two states that voted twice for Obama, racist.

Yes, Trump won because his professed position on trade is the LIBERAL position. He out-liberaled Clinton on that one issue, which got him enough of the normally LIBERAL labor vote in those states, including Michigan, and Ohio,

and that's how he won.

He actually won by doing what conservatives say Republicans should never do - move to the left.

THe last major dem that pushed back on "Free Trade" was Dick Gephardt and he got crushed in 88 and 04 in the dem primaries.

"Free Trade" has been the national bi-party consensus for decades.

Trump went NATIONALIST. Which a number of conservatives have been saying for quite some time.

No the last 'major Democrat' who is anti-free trade is Bernie Sanders.

Ahh, that true.

And our POlitical CLass rigged your primary against him.

Just like they tried to do in our primary.

You do know that in doing that, they choose to lose fighting for the multinational corporations instead of winning with the dem rank and file?

I was all set up to be completely DONE with the republican leadership if they sabotaged Trump, preferring to lose rather than respect the will of the party voters.

You do know that Sanders would have won, right?

Sanders started with no chance and ended up a close second. His position on trade won Trump the election.
The GOP has never been anti-free trade anti trade deals. Free trade is a cornerstone of mainstream conservatism.

Anyone with a good message and a chance to get it heard, has a chance. Trump proved that.

Sanders was robbed. By Hillary and your party leadership.

And you guys let it happen.

The GOP dominated by Free Market Ideologues.

Until now.

It's Trump's party now, and it the GOP leadership has any brains, OR if Trump has ANY success with his policies, that could become the new normal.

It's called change.

:redface:

But it would be nice to see a little self-reflection on this. So far it has been "we lost because voters are stupid racists". And now it gets ugly.
Well you deserve credit for trying but your project was doomed from the start; after all, self-reflection and a willingness to objectively evaluate other points of view is something that most of the left wingers here are intellectually and emotionally incapable of. It's why they love PC so much, it's a powerful tool for shutting down any discussion which doesn't conform to their own internal narrative.

"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thought-crime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it." -- George Orwell, 1984
I did expect denial, I just didn't expect this much HELP from them.

Well you deserve credit for trying but your project was doomed from the start; after all, self-reflection and a willingness to objectively evaluate other points of view is something that most of the left wingers here are intellectually and emotionally incapable of. It's why they love PC so much, it's a powerful tool for shutting down any discussion which doesn't conform to their own internal narrative.

Yawn, guy, whenever I hear someone whine about "PC", it's usually because they want to be an asshole and can't in public.

Yes, the point when I know the racists have lost... when they make the thread about me.

I would be really impressed if you spent as much time challenging the open racists like Correll, Odium, etc. as you do challenging me because I don't buy into your "PC Bad" bullshit.

Yes, Trump won because his professed position on trade is the LIBERAL position. He out-liberaled Clinton on that one issue, which got him enough of the normally LIBERAL labor vote in those states, including Michigan, and Ohio,

and that's how he won.

He actually won by doing what conservatives say Republicans should never do - move to the left.

THe last major dem that pushed back on "Free Trade" was Dick Gephardt and he got crushed in 88 and 04 in the dem primaries.

Trump went NATIONALIST. Which a number of conservatives have been saying for quite some time.

Ahh, that true.

You do know that in doing that, they choose to lose fighting for the multinational corporations instead of winning with the dem rank and file?

I was all set up to be completely DONE with the republican leadership if they sabotaged Trump, preferring to lose rather than respect the will of the party voters.

Sanders started with no chance and ended up a close second. His position on trade won Trump the election.
The GOP has never been anti-free trade anti trade deals. Free trade is a cornerstone of mainstream conservatism.

Anyone with a good message and a chance to get it heard, has a chance. Trump proved that.

Until now.

It's Trump's party now, and it the GOP leadership has any brains, OR if Trump has ANY success with his policies, that could become the new normal.

It's called change.

I let it happen? You're the biggest fucking idiot on this board.

This, coming from the most miserable poster on the board. As he continues to illustrate my point.
Yes, the point when I know the racists have lost... when they make the thread about me.
Huh? You?

Um, check again, I didn't single you out, Joe.

You jumped in because you wanted to illustrate my point for me.

Oh, and RACIST RACIST RACIST!!!

Last edited:

PC had nothing to do with the election outcome, Mac's obsession notwithstanding.

Hillary Clinton lost about a million and a half union votes compared to Obama from 2012.

I would be really impressed if you spent as much time challenging the open racists like Correll, Odium, etc. as you do challenging me because I don't buy into your "PC Bad" bullshit.

Mac disagrees with me all the time.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.
Trump won because of fear. You shrinking violets on the right live in the safest place in the safest of times. However, you let people like Trump and FOX News make you terrified. Time for you scared people on the right to quit being so weak and manipulated.
Fear was a major part of Clinton's campaign as well, apparently it is a great motivator.

True. You two are ideologically opposed. But...he is very sensitive to your feelings so he will never try to harm you by calling you a name. If he called you a bigot, you might react by turning into a bigot. That would be his fault. We can't have that.

Ahh, that true.

Until now.

It's called change.

I let it happen? You're the biggest fucking idiot on this board.

You dem voters.

We could be looking at a President Elect Sanders, and you lefties would still be secure in your smug assumption of perfection.

YOu know what would CEMENT that change Trump has brought to the GOP?

True. You two are ideologically opposed. But...he is very sensitive to your feelings so he will never try to harm you by calling you a name. If he called you a bigot, you might react by turning into a bigot. That would be his fault. We can't have that.

I'm sure if I actually said something bigoted, that he would call me on it.

His lack of constant use of the False Accusation of Racism does make him more pleasant to talk to than the rest of you libs.

BUt unfortunately it makes him far less representative of his ideological side.

Not sure what about that bothers you.

Are you offended by even the sight of real debate?

His lack of constant use of the False Accusation of Racism does make him more pleasant to talk to than the rest of you libs.

My little stalker friend doesn't understand that two adults who disagree can have an honest, thoughtful conversation without personal insults, name-calling, distortion and lies.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.
Like I said before, you have no clue what happened. Somehow that's a asset for you. People voted for Trump because we have been going in the wrong direction and not everyone gives a crap about the feelings of snowflakes. If he stepped on their feelers, so what? That's not WHY the masses voted for him.

Your question is intellectually dishonest, common for you. Bearing responsibility for someone assigns blame like it was a failure of sorts. It didn't work out the way you wanted and that's tough shit. But music to my ears.

My little stalker friend doesn't understand that two adults who disagree can have an honest, thoughtful conversation without personal insults, name-calling, distortion and lies.
That's funny since the purpose of the thread is to wipe your anus on all those who disagreed with you for a presidential choice.

This from the guy who namecalls certain people the 'PC police'.

That's funny since the purpose of the thread is to wipe your anus on all those who disagreed with you for a presidential choice.

He has an obsession with political correctness that has made him stupid.

Forum List

Back