Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

Your lies are dismissed. Trump never referred to Obama as "the n-word" and you lefties smeared him as a racist from the moment he declared.

Trump didn't.

His supporters did. Frequently.

shut-racism-3.jpg

So, you think it would be hypocritical of him to push Trade Policy to force manufacturers to manufacture here?

I think it's admitting that Americans are too lazy to compete on the international market.

"but, but, but,.... Airbus!" KKKorrell will whine, ignoring the huge tax benefits that Boeing gets to set up a plant in JesusLand to have scab workers put together planes.

Yes, the fact that the EU feels it has to subsidize Airbus in order to compete with US workers, shows that your position is wrong.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

PC had no role. Trump only won because he turned Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, two states that are normally reliably Democrat.

Because he stance against "Free Trade" spoke to the valid economic concerns of those states.

But some lefties want to call two states that voted twice for Obama, racist.

Yes, Trump won because his professed position on trade is the LIBERAL position. He out-liberaled Clinton on that one issue, which got him enough of the normally LIBERAL labor vote in those states, including Michigan, and Ohio,

and that's how he won.

He actually won by doing what conservatives say Republicans should never do - move to the left.

So, you think it would be hypocritical of him to push Trade Policy to force manufacturers to manufacture here?

I think it's admitting that Americans are too lazy to compete on the international market.

"but, but, but,.... Airbus!" KKKorrell will whine, ignoring the huge tax benefits that Boeing gets to set up a plant in JesusLand to have scab workers put together planes.

What a crock of ignorant chicken shit, shit.
Lazy? Really?
upload_2016-11-25_4-59-54.png

What a crock of ignorant chicken shit, shit.
Lazy? Really?View attachment 99840

Joe bases his beliefs on his hatred of Americans, especially American whites.

Your facts will be dismissed.

Our productivity rose to the occasion but you payed them nothing and give no benefits probably treat them like shit. They make you millions but you curse them. ...what a piece of dirt you are.

The fact that it was so close, that Hillary got more votes and lost, only reinforces my point.

I knew the backlash against PC was growing, but I underestimated the intensity.

Yuuuuugely.

Guy, it had nothing to do with that.

In fact, Trumpenfuhrer got less of a percentage of the vote than Romney did.

If Hillary had gotten the Ultra- liberal Jill Stein vote in WI and Mi, she'd have won. if not for Gary Johnson giving decent republicans an out, she'd have won PA and FL as well...

So you can argue third parties had more of an effect than whiny white guys who are upset that they can't tell dirty jokes in the office anymore.

Our productivity rose to the occasion but you payed them nothing and give no benefits probably treat them like shit. They make you millions but you curse them. ...what a piece of dirt you are.

I didn't pay anyone, guy. The thing is, our labor productivity was relatively flat compared to China and India...

Meanwhile, Donald Trump had his products made overseas... not by Americans. Seems like your anger is misdirected.

20130223_inc109.png

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

PC had no role. Trump only won because he turned Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, two states that are normally reliably Democrat.

Because he stance against "Free Trade" spoke to the valid economic concerns of those states.

Yes, Trump won because his professed position on trade is the LIBERAL position. He out-liberaled Clinton on that one issue, which got him enough of the normally LIBERAL labor vote in those states, including Michigan, and Ohio,

and that's how he won.

He actually won by doing what conservatives say Republicans should never do - move to the left.

THe last major dem that pushed back on "Free Trade" was Dick Gephardt and he got crushed in 88 and 04 in the dem primaries.

"Free Trade" has been the national bi-party consensus for decades.

Trump went NATIONALIST. Which a number of conservatives have been saying for quite some time.

I didn't pay anyone, guy. The thing is, our labor productivity was relatively flat compared to China and India...

Meanwhile, Donald Trump had his products made overseas... not by Americans. Seems like your anger is misdirected.

20130223_inc109.png

Wow. that's is a misleading graph.

The fact that it was so close, that Hillary got more votes and lost, only reinforces my point.

Yuuuuugely.

and that's how he won.

THe last major dem that pushed back on "Free Trade" was Dick Gephardt and he got crushed in 88 and 04 in the dem primaries.

Trump went NATIONALIST. Which a number of conservatives have been saying for quite some time.

Republicans passed NAFTA, not Democrats. Most Democrats voted against NAFTA.

I've little doubt that the political correctness that the likes of Joey channel played an significant role in Trump's success, and Hillary's failure.
They pissed off too many people with their nasty, dishonest bullshit, to put it another way.

Now all they can do is hope that Ruth Bader Ginsburg can stay vertical for a few more years.

Great job, gang.

and that's how he won.

No the last 'major Democrat' who is anti-free trade is Bernie Sanders.

Yuuuuugely.

and that's how he won.

And Bill Clinton, democrat signed it.

Yuuuuugely.

and that's how he won.

And Bill Clinton, democrat signed it.

Democratic Congress, and Bill signed it.

A solid "no" from Joe!
Hey, you need to get over your butthurt because one of your coworkers didn't think your dirty joke was as funny as you did.
Sure, Joe.

And if the day comes in the next few years that the Supreme Court goes to 6-3, WHATEVER you do, DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

Forum List

Back