Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

Yes, the fact that the EU feels it has to subsidize Airbus in order to compete with US workers, shows that your position is wrong.

The US Subsidizes the shit out of Boeing... and Cleetus and Billy-Bob in Jesusland are still making crappy planes.

What a crock of ignorant chicken shit, shit.
Lazy? Really?
upload_2016-11-25_4-59-54-png.99840

Guy, productivity increased because of technology, not because of effort.

I've worked in manufacturing. You had white people in the office and minorities on the assembly lines doing the work. You know what I never saw on the assembly lines? White dudes. I think we had one creepy ass white dude we fired and then put security locks on the doors to keep him from getting back in.

Most of the people we had doing the assembly work were ladies from India and Mexico and Poland. (A survey management did found that 17 different languages were spoken by people on the assembly floor.)

Eventually, though, about six months after I left they white dudes above me decided that we needed to move all those assembly lines to Malaysia and Mexico, because they work even cheaper.

So this is why Trump is a lying sack of shit. He tells all these dumb crackers who could never finish college that he's going to bring these jobs back, but these jobs aren't coming back. the ones that can't be done by machines are being done in third world countries.

What we need to concentrate on is education and infrastructure so we can be more competitive. That ain't going to happen with the Trumpenfuhrer though. His infrastructure plan is a scam to enrich his cronies and he offers nothing for education but awful get rich quick schemes.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

PC had no role. Trump only won because he turned Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, two states that are normally reliably Democrat.

Because he stance against "Free Trade" spoke to the valid economic concerns of those states.

But some lefties want to call two states that voted twice for Obama, racist.

Yes, Trump won because his professed position on trade is the LIBERAL position. He out-liberaled Clinton on that one issue, which got him enough of the normally LIBERAL labor vote in those states, including Michigan, and Ohio,

and that's how he won.

He actually won by doing what conservatives say Republicans should never do - move to the left.

THe last major dem that pushed back on "Free Trade" was Dick Gephardt and he got crushed in 88 and 04 in the dem primaries.

"Free Trade" has been the national bi-party consensus for decades.

Trump went NATIONALIST. Which a number of conservatives have been saying for quite some time.

No the last 'major Democrat' who is anti-free trade is Bernie Sanders.

Ahh, that true.

And our POlitical CLass rigged your primary against him.

Just like they tried to do in our primary.

You do know that in doing that, they choose to lose fighting for the multinational corporations instead of winning with the dem rank and file?

I was all set up to be completely DONE with the republican leadership if they sabotaged Trump, preferring to lose rather than respect the will of the party voters.

You do know that Sanders would have won, right?

Sure, Joe.

And if the day comes in the next few years that the Supreme Court goes to 6-3, WHATEVER you do, DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

Yawn, guy, just because the racists voted against their own interests, I don't get upset. You'll get the kinds of rulings you deserve.

You think that 6-3 court is going to benefit you bigots? That's a laugh.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility".

so let me get this straight. We hurt you wittle feelings by pointing our your racism and misogyny...

So you all stamped your little feet and voted for Trump. (More people voted for Hillary, but never mind, let's go with this.)

Uh, no, sorry, man, I can't get worked up because some racists voted for Trump, because they were going to vote for whoever the Republican nominated.

Trump won because we have an archaic system we should have gotten rid of a century ago. The people got this right.

Now, I kind of get why stupid white people voted for Trump. They've been replaced by machines that don't need to be paid and they're upset about it, and Trump promised them he'd bring their jobs back.
All you got is the expired race card. lol

Sure, Joe.

And if the day comes in the next few years that the Supreme Court goes to 6-3, WHATEVER you do, DON'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

Yawn, guy, just because the racists voted against their own interests, I don't get upset. You'll get the kinds of rulings you deserve.

You think that 6-3 court is going to benefit you bigots? That's a laugh.
Hey, Einstein, I voted for Hillary. I got my ass kicked. I don't want this.

Whether it will sink into that tightly-sealed vacuum or not, you played a part in this with your behaviors.

But you'll never take responsibility, ever.

Yes, the fact that the EU feels it has to subsidize Airbus in order to compete with US workers, shows that your position is wrong.

The US Subsidizes the shit out of Boeing... and Cleetus and Billy-Bob in Jesusland are still making crappy planes.

What a crock of ignorant chicken shit, shit.
Lazy? Really?
upload_2016-11-25_4-59-54-png.99840

Guy, productivity increased because of technology, not because of effort.

I've worked in manufacturing. You had white people in the office and minorities on the assembly lines doing the work. You know what I never saw on the assembly lines? White dudes. I think we had one creepy ass white dude we fired and then put security locks on the doors to keep him from getting back in.

Most of the people we had doing the assembly work were ladies from India and Mexico and Poland. (A survey management did found that 17 different languages were spoken by people on the assembly floor.)

Eventually, though, about six months after I left they white dudes above me decided that we needed to move all those assembly lines to Malaysia and Mexico, because they work even cheaper.

So this is why Trump is a lying sack of shit. He tells all these dumb crackers who could never finish college that he's going to bring these jobs back, but these jobs aren't coming back. the ones that can't be done by machines are being done in third world countries.

What we need to concentrate on is education and infrastructure so we can be more competitive. That ain't going to happen with the Trumpenfuhrer though. His infrastructure plan is a scam to enrich his cronies and he offers nothing for education but awful get rich quick schemes.

1. You cited a few million in subsidize to get Boeing to put a plant in a certain state. Airbus got BILLIONS.

2. Your racism is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

3. The EU though that they could not compete with Boeing fairly. They seem to think that Boeing makes a great plane.

4. So tariffs would change the economic benefit of being over seas to an economic negative, and the jobs come back.

THe last major dem that pushed back on "Free Trade" was Dick Gephardt and he got crushed in 88 and 04 in the dem primaries.

Trump went NATIONALIST. Which a number of conservatives have been saying for quite some time.

the thing is, 'Nationalism" isn't a thing anymore. We live in a global world today. Borders and nationalities are becoming increasingly meaningless. there are corporations that have more wealth than most nations.

So Trumpenfuhrer promising you that he'll keep all the bad old darkies out is a pipe dream.

good luck with that when his manufacturing is done overseas.

but we'll pretend he's pro worker.

Unfortunately, a lot of people bought into that.

I spent thanksgiving with my Union Thug brother yesterday (He had his Asshole meter set down to about a 2, so it wasn't so bad.)

He was initially a Bernie supporter, but when Bernie lost, he switched to the Trumpenfuhrer because Trump was addressing the issues he wanted to hear about.

So why I don't buy Mac's whining that the PC Police have hurt his feelings by saying certain things are wrong, I do think that there was a legitimate concern that we have a lot of white folks who aren't living as well as their fathers.

Hillary didn't address that. I think she tried, but she failed to make that connection. Trump pandered to their concerns, even though his solutions are bullshit.
seal_dem_party.jpg

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.
Trump won because of fear. You shrinking violets on the right live in the safest place in the safest of times. However, you let people like Trump and FOX News make you terrified. Time for you scared people on the right to quit being so weak and manipulated.

Hey, Einstein, I voted for Hillary. I got my ass kicked. I don't want this.

Whether it will sink into that tightly-sealed vacuum or not, you played a part in this with your behaviors.

But you'll never take responsibility, ever.

guy, you validated Trump's behavior by saying he had a point.

You do get this, right. That someone as openly racist as Trump never would have gotten elected 8 years ago. Republicans used to be more subtle in their racism.

Now they don't have to be, beacuse people like you whine about "PC".

the thing is, 'Nationalism" isn't a thing anymore. We live in a global world today. Borders and nationalities are becoming increasingly meaningless. there are corporations that have more wealth than most nations.

So Trumpenfuhrer promising you that he'll keep all the bad old darkies out is a pipe dream.

Without borders, the US middle class will never see a pay raise again.

With borders the US middle class will see wages start rising again.

That matters.

1. You cited a few million in subsidize to get Boeing to put a plant in a certain state. Airbus got BILLIONS.

3. The EU though that they could not compete with Boeing fairly. They seem to think that Boeing makes a great plane.

4. So tariffs would change the economic benefit of being over seas to an economic negative, and the jobs come back.

Dun-der Cleetus, if you ever been on a Boeing plane, you'd know it was a crappy product.

Airbus makes a better plane. that's why they won. Deal with it.

JoeB131, look back at your posts in this very thread.

Calling everyone else racists and bigots in response to an OP about the PC Police.

You literally can't help yourself. You literally have to jump into a thread about YOU and ILLUSTRATE it.

And there's no way you're even going to realize it.

I call racists and bigots what they are. Sorry, we have a lot of racism in this country and you know it.

I'm really and truly sorry one of our co-workers ratted you out to HR for that dirty joke you told that one time, but the fact is, Trump won because he sold a bunch of snake oil, and the Media did a lousy job of calling him on it.

Dun-der Cleetus, if you ever been on a Boeing plane, you'd know it was a crappy product.

Airbus makes a better plane. that's why they won. Deal with it.

If that was true, the EU would not have had to give it billions in subsidies.

You keep harping on quality. Surely you understand quality is only one factor in a buying decision, right?

You racist asshole.

Calling everyone else racists and bigots in response to an OP about the PC Police.

You literally can't help yourself. You literally have to jump into a thread about YOU and ILLUSTRATE it.

I call racists and bigots what they are. Sorry, we have a lot of racism in this country and you know it.

I'm really and truly sorry one of our co-workers ratted you out to HR for that dirty joke you told that one time, but the fact is, Trump won because he sold a bunch of snake oil, and the Media did a lousy job of calling him on it.
You keep going on with this weird "co-worker" and "HR" and "dirty joke" thing.

Either you're truly clueless about this or you're just a liar.

All your attempted deflection just continues to prove my point.

Without borders, the US middle class will never see a pay raise again.

With borders the US middle class will see wages start rising again.

That matters.

You keep telling yourself that... but frankly, the big corporations will probably just pay the tariffs and wait for Trump to fall on his face.

the thing is, right now, the GOP is playing along with him because he'll sign off on a bunch of right to work and privatization crap the big corporations want, and then they'll let him fall on his face economically.

No matter how many times you smack his nose with a newspaper he'll continue to soil the carpet.

If that was true, the EU would not have had to give it billions in subsidies.

You keep harping on quality. Surely you understand quality is only one factor in a buying decision, right?

depends on the item you are buying. (Kind of laughable, given purchasing is what I do for a living.)

Price and Service are also important... but when you are talking about a metal tube flying in the air powered by a flammable liquid, quality is really super important, Cleetus.

Forum List

Back