Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

True. You two are ideologically opposed. But...he is very sensitive to your feelings so he will never try to harm you by calling you a name. If he called you a bigot, you might react by turning into a bigot. That would be his fault. We can't have that.

I'm sure if I actually said something bigoted, that he would call me on it.

His lack of constant use of the False Accusation of Racism does make him more pleasant to talk to than the rest of you libs.

BUt unfortunately it makes him far less representative of his ideological side.

Not sure what about that bothers you.

Are you offended by even the sight of real debate?
My little stalker friend doesn't understand that two adults who disagree can have an honest, thoughtful conversation without personal insults, name-calling, distortion and lies.
That's funny since the purpose of the thread is to wipe your anus on all those who disagreed with you for a presidential choice.

He has an obsession with political correctness that has made him stupid.
Yupp. He is completely obsessed with it, and he doesnt understand what it even means.

Hes mad cuz he is probably a racist and someone called him on his bullshit and so he feels persecuted and scared to say his racist stuff now, so instead he does these threads.

Blah, blah, blah, racist. Blah, blah, blah, racist.

Hes mad cuz he is probably a racist and someone called him on his bullshit and so he feels persecuted and scared to say his racist stuff now, so instead he does these threads.
And yet ANOTHER one jumps in to illustrate my point for me.

This place is just too freakin' easy.
Umm, youre see through. Sorry if that requires buttpaste.

You never distort nor insult. You call me a stalker because you don't intend to intimidate me into silence. Right?

He plays exactly the same game PoliticalChic does. He makes proclamations he can't defend in a debate, and then when he gets called on them, he goes right to the namecalling and ad hominem nonsense.
Which will be proven when he attaches a funny face to this post. lol

At what point in this thread did anyone challenge his OP with other than, "But they are RACIST!".

I did. Go back and read my posts and don't come back telling me to link to those posts. You didn't read them or ignored them.

Fair enough.

But how many of the Rust Belt's traditionally dem union blue collar workers/voters were willing to listen to a Billionaire Republican despite him being labeled as a horrible "racist" because they had noticed over the years that THEY THEMSELVES were constantly and falsely accused of being "racist" by the same corrupt media/pop culture?

2012 Exit Polls, OHIO,

Is anyone in household a union member?

22% say YES - Obama wins their vote 60% to 37%

Ohio Presidential Race - 2012 Election Center - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

2016 Exit Polls, OHIO,

union household?

23% say YES - TRUMP wins their vote 54% to 41%

2016 election results: Ohio Exit polls

A 36 point swing in the union vote in Ohio. To Trump. That's how he won. (the swings were similar in the rest of the so-called rust belt)

How does that measure their willingness to listen based on factors like shared false accusations of racism?

I'm sure if I actually said something bigoted, that he would call me on it.

His lack of constant use of the False Accusation of Racism does make him more pleasant to talk to than the rest of you libs.

BUt unfortunately it makes him far less representative of his ideological side.

Not sure what about that bothers you.

Are you offended by even the sight of real debate?
My little stalker friend doesn't understand that two adults who disagree can have an honest, thoughtful conversation without personal insults, name-calling, distortion and lies.
That's funny since the purpose of the thread is to wipe your anus on all those who disagreed with you for a presidential choice.

Yupp. He is completely obsessed with it, and he doesnt understand what it even means.

Not only do they jump in to illustrate my point for me, they do it AFTER I have POINTED OUT that they're illustrating my point for me.

It's inexplicable.

What's the word for this? Psychosis?

Mac wants you guys to WIN. He voted for Hillary.

You know nothing of my ethnicity. But you can't help yourself. You just have to prove my point for me.

Thanks. I guess.

You're wasting your time. They're blinded by their ideology.

Not only do they jump in to illustrate my point for me, they do it AFTER I have POINTED OUT that they're illustrating my point for me.

It's inexplicable.

I think it's just Denial.

Scott Adams has a great bit on the great and rapidly growing gap between perception and reality (for the left).

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.
Your lady lost, I see you are still in the denial stage.

This lady will tell you why, and it is pretty much exactly what I told you for months.

It's inexplicable.

I think it's just Denial.

Scott Adams has a great bit on the great and rapidly growing gap between perception and reality (for the left).
I think part of it is just reflexive, too.

You're wasting your time. They're blinded by their ideology.

It took me a long time to get over my belief in "Free Trade".

Indeed, I'm still not completely sure the issue was one of practice, not flawed theory.

So, I hope that despite the immediate stonewalling, that truth will seep into the dark corners of the world.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.
Your lady lost, I see you are still in the denial stage.

This lady will tell you why, and it is pretty much exactly what I told you for months.

Not sure what you mean. Denial about what?

This whole backlash on PC thingamadoodle implies that anyone gives a fuck about PC whiners on college campuses or wherever in the first place.

They dont.

Nobody actually gives any fucks....at all. Those loons are paid no mind, and are miniscule.

But who is drumming up this false narrative about some big pc police - are just social degenerates who are scared 2 get their teeth knocked out and so they dont feel free to say their true feels.....about race, or being an overabundant dickhead in general.

And because of this cowardice and feeling persecuted by the boogy man, they want to pass the buck of blame onto their false antagonist that nobody actually gives any fucks about: "the pc police."

Grow a set of balls.

If youre a fuckin ass hole, quit whining and go be a fuckin ass hole.....and quit your bitchin when people appropriately label you a fuckin ass hole. Half a man.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility".

i take no responsibility for angry white supremacists.

and again, the donald got two million votes less than hillary clinton.

but let's pretend there was a rush to him.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary, if that gives you any solace.

Last edited:

I didnt. Im not a you guys

Time for you scared people on the right to quit being so weak and manipulated.
I voted for Hillary.

Oops.r

Wanna try again?
I was talking about the reason that Trump was elected, not about you.
So when you say "you people on the right", you don't mean me?

Really?
Really. However, now you appear paranoid too.
Yes, he doesnt like that whole weird paradigm where if youre an asshole people call you asshole.

So he wah wahs obsessively about PC.

Rinses and repeats. The poor thing

Forum List

Back