Will any Progressive answer this question?

Also, it's funny to see how quick you all "came out of hiding" to respond to this thread, once I posted my own answers to the question in Post #2.

Why can't you become responsible and answer the question yourself. The reason I withheld my answer to about six hours was to watch you all writhe in agony failing to answer the question, I knew the moment I posted my answer, you'd all attack my answer instead of providing your own.

But hey, you all attack my paycheck instead of providing your own, it's the only way you know how to survive.

Nobody came out of hiding dingbat.

You're obviously fishing for certain answers in order for YOU to go on attack.

You have an agenda and we're not buying into it.

Hey sfcali, this is a clown who came on board claiming he was a progressive. And not just a run of the mill progressive, a HARDCORE progressive.

He is a lying piece of shit. I can tolerate another person's opinion, but I detest a liar.

I had the exact same reaction as you when I read his 'qualifiers', he doesn't want people to answer, he wants to control what they can say for an attack and his own agenda.

That was the first thing I noticed too. Quite the little dictator, isn't he?
Ironic that a guy who breaks so much sweat on government control is so obsessed with control of his own...

Ironic that a guy who breaks so much sweat on government control is so obsessed with control of his own...

Yes, God forbid, I asked you a sixth grade DBQ (Document Based Question) asking you Who/What/When/Where/Why/How, and those answers MUST come from the DOCUMENT only.

IGNORED

Count of Progressives Not Answering the Question of this thread:

Yes, God forbid, I asked you a sixth grade DBQ (Document Based Question) asking you Who/What/When/Where/Why/How, and those answers MUST come from the DOCUMENT only.

IGNORED

Any sixth grader I know would ask you the following:

Why are you saying answer one question....but asking three?

Why must the transcript be included in the answer...especially when you misquoted the transcript several times yourself?

Why are you such a ninny?

IGNORED

:rofl:

Awfully full of himself too.

NEGGED

[
Why must the transcript be included in the answer...especially when you misquoted the transcript several times yourself?

What's misquoted, the RAW transcript is now there, with the edited transcript that rectifies her terrible use of grammar.

However, I do thank you for pointing out that I subconsciously corrected her speech. It only made her look worse, and MSNBC, and Tulane University.

The real and full, raw, unedited transcript is now there for everyone to view, sorry the "kind-of-a" transcript.

Last edited:
[

What's misquoted, the RAW transcript is now there, with the edited transcript that rectifies her terrible use of grammar.

However, I do thank you for pointing out that I subconsciously corrected her speech. It only made her look worse, and MSNBC, and Tulane University.

So....why MUST the transcript be referenced in the answer?

Because it's a Document Based Question. This thread is about a Document (video transcript).

If you don't like the question, don't post on the thread, no one forced you to come here.

The DBQ Project is committed to helping teachers implement rigorous writing and thinking activities with students of all skill levels. We are guided by the 5 core beliefs below:

If you can't answer questions that are demanding a RIGOROUS answer, then don't answer at all, because it's beyond your comprehensions abilities.

Because it's a Document Based Question. This thread is about a Document (video transcript).

If you don't like the question, don't post on the thread, no one forced you to come here.

The DBQ Project is committed to helping teachers implement rigorous writing and thinking activities with students of all skill levels. We are guided by the 5 core beliefs below:

If you can't answer questions that are demanding a RIGOROUS answer, then don't answer at all, because it's beyond your comprehensions abilities.

You mean if posters don't say what you want to hear, they shouldn't come here? :lol:

Besides, you said there was a question and you wrote like six of them.

You mean if posters don't say what you want to hear, they shouldn't come here? :lol:

The rules of the thread are stated in the OP, if you don't like them, no one is compelling you to answer. You can just leave the thread.

However, I'm not going to argue when you libtards anymore, and it's obvious you won't answer the question either.

IGNORED

Also, it's funny to see how quick you all "came out of hiding" to respond to this thread, once I posted my own answers to the question in Post #2.

Why can't you become responsible and answer the question yourself. The reason I withheld my answer to about six hours was to watch you all writhe in agony failing to answer the question, I knew the moment I posted my answer, you'd all attack my answer instead of providing your own.

But hey, you all attack my paycheck instead of providing your own, it's the only way you know how to survive.

Nobody came out of hiding dingbat.

You're obviously fishing for certain answers in order for YOU to go on attack.

You have an agenda and we're not buying into it.

Hey sfcali, this is a clown who came on board claiming he was a progressive. And not just a run of the mill progressive, a HARDCORE progressive.

He is a lying piece of shit. I can tolerate another person's opinion, but I detest a liar.

I had the exact same reaction as you when I read his 'qualifiers', he doesn't want people to answer, he wants to control what they can say for an attack and his own agenda.

But the coup de grâce is the far right wing Fox News doctrinaires and conspiracy nuts he calls in as his comrades.

LOL Yeah, I'm done with it. I'll be moving on.

The rules of the thread are stated in the OP, if you don't like them, no one is compelling you to answer. You can just leave the thread.

However, I'm not going to argue when you libtards anymore, and it's obvious you won't answer the question either.

IGNORED

:lol: Psycho.

IGNORED

Careful Sarah G!

If you quit the thread, you'll get a RageQuit YouTube link sent to you via PM!

Or if you prefer, I'll just sit here on your thread and continue to laugh while you sit there and DEMAND people reference your OP.

You mean demand that people reference the TRANSCRIPT.

You're making it sound like I wrote the transcript, instead of Melissa Harris Perry. I love how libtards spin and twist.

Not only are you dictatorial but you're a massive hair-splitter as well.

The transcript is in your OP.

Not only are you dictatorial but you're a massive hair-splitter as well.

The transcript is in your OP.

That wasn't the intent nor motive of your post, you goal was to spin and twist, and act as if I invented that transcript.

Remember, for every POST on the USMB, there are between 35-40 non-active viewers that visit the thread, all of which are watching you writhe in agony.

When the flood of vitriolic responses to the ad began, my first reaction was relief. I had spent the entire day grading papers and was relieved that since these children were not my responsibility, I could simply mail the students’ papers to their moms and dads to grade! But of course, that is a ridiculous notion. As a teacher, I have unique responsibilities to the students in my classroom at Tulane University, and I embrace those responsibilities. It is why I love my job.

Do her students at Tulane University know that she is referring to them as "children."
J
These are ADULTS, some people their age are fighting overseas in COMBAT. She doesn't have responsibilities to her "children," she has an OBLIGATION because they are PAYING HER. This is what's wrong with you all, you think we're all children and the government is our big daddy.
Calm down! In many states you cannot legally drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes until you reach the age of 21. However, I know people who have been in combat at ages 17, 18 ,19 and 20 ; some of whom died or suffered debilitating injuries when their "communities," yours and mine, needed them most. If you do not have a problem with that absurdity leave miss Harris-Perry alone.

In a sense Melissa Harris-Perry was right. We generally don't consider people to be adults in this country until they reach age 21.

When the flood of vitriolic responses to the ad began, my first reaction was relief. I had spent the entire day grading papers and was relieved that since these children were not my responsibility, I could simply mail the students’ papers to their moms and dads to grade! But of course, that is a ridiculous notion. As a teacher, I have unique responsibilities to the students in my classroom at Tulane University, and I embrace those responsibilities. It is why I love my job.

Do her students at Tulane University know that she is referring to them as "children."
J
These are ADULTS, some people their age are fighting overseas in COMBAT. She doesn't have responsibilities to her "children," she has an OBLIGATION because they are PAYING HER. This is what's wrong with you all, you think we're all children and the government is our big daddy.
Calm down! In many states you cannot legally drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes until you reach the age of 21. However, I know people who have been in combat at ages 17, 18 ,19 and 20 ; some of whom died or suffered debilitating injuries when their "communities," yours and mine, needed them most. If you do not have a problem with that absurdity leave miss Harris-Perry alone.

In a sense Melissa Harris-Perry was right. We generally don't consider people to be adults in this country until they reach age 21.

Spoken like a 21st Century American male who has been pussified by the Progressive overlords.

Forum List

Back