Will any states secede if Trump is re-elected?

The virtually bankrupt Blue States are too dependent on a federal bailout to secede. Who would loan a trillion dollars to an independent California?

I recall there was a succession movement in California around the time that Trump took office.

I'm wondering if, when he's re-elected, California or any other states will follow through with the succession proposal.

What are your thoughts on this? Would anyone be fine with California, New York, or other states having a referendum on the subject of secession?

Morning!

Who do you want to slaughter today?

Anyone I know?

I am torn.......

I BELIEVE in a states right to secede! I truly do!

But I would hope that no state ever does secede because making the USA weaker is probably not a good idea for the free world.

So if California or South Carolina want to secede....they have that right....

but Alaska does NOT because we paid actual fkn cash for it!

and I never got my cut!

I recall there was a succession movement in California around the time that Trump took office.

I'm wondering if, when he's re-elected, California or any other states will follow through with the succession proposal.

What are your thoughts on this? Would anyone be fine with California, New York, or other states having a referendum on the subject of secession?

There has been a state of Jefferson movement in the state for years that seeks to split half the state away from the commie dumbasses in Sacramento. I sign the petition for it every chance I get.

I would love to secede

ok

Can we discuss that?

let's say you secede....

1. you and...who? your state? like minded states? like minded people?

2. and start a new country?

3. a new constitution?

4. how would you change from the US constitution?

5. what parts of the US constitution do you disapprove of?

6. if you feel the desire to secede there must be things about the USA that you do not like and want gone; what are those things?

7. Obviously even if you secede you can't actually go anywhere. S Carolina might SECEDE from the Union but their location will remain the same. Will you be able to live in peace with LIBERAL NAZI SCUM as your neighbors?

8. How quickly will you allow putin and russia to build a base in your country?

9. If an actual war broke out between russia and the USA what kind of arrangement will you make with Putin to join his war and help him?

Last edited:
According to Texas vs Wright, it will take an amendment.
Of course, I don't agree. There is nothing in the constitution that prohibits it.
The very notion of the Union being "indissoluble" was contrary to the intent expressed by every single founder who commented on the subject.

The SCOTUS justices apparently either had very little self-awareness or just didn't give a fuck (both). The White case was decided WHILE Texas was not allowed to act like a part of the Union, but a conquered territory under Reconstruction. They seemed to be saying, "no, you can't leave, but you can't be as state either."
:laughing0301:

You don't need an amendment. You need war and victory. Annexation is peaceful conquest. Never forget that!!!

Fuck secession, we're booting CA the fuck out of the USA. They don't follow our laws, ADIOS!

I would love to secede

ok

Can we discuss that?

let's say you secede....

1. you and...who? your state? like minded states? like minded people?

2. and start a new country?

3. a new constitution?

4. how would you change from the US constitution?

5. what parts of the US constitution do you disapprove of?

6. if you feel the desire to secede there must be things about the USA that you do not like and want gone; what are those things?

7. Obviously even if you secede you can't actually go anywhere. S Carolina might SECEDE from the Union but their location will remain the same. Will you be able to live in peace with LIBERAL NAZI SCUM as your neighbors?

8. How quickly will you allow putin and russia to build a base in your state?

9. If an actual war broke out between russia and the USA what kind of arrangement will you make with Putin to join his war and help him?
Every state already has the capacity and infrastructure to operate as independent nations RIGHT NOW. They all have constitutions and legislatures. They each have a military force.

No, just like Texas won't secede if he isn't.

Tell us more about that California seccession movement.......I'm from there and don't remember it at all.

Forum List

Back