Will Biden Last to the Election Day?

Will Biden Last to the Election Day?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Actually, the real question is, Will Trump last until Election Day? Will he last out the month. The battering the Markets are taking, and Covid-19 is just starting to take off.

The only people trying to tie the virus to Trump are the Democrats and the Chinese.

I always knew the Democrats were scumbags, but this cheering for a virus to kill Americans in order to hurt Trump, this is a new low.

You're picking Biden over Trump? Seriously?
Good luck with backing QuidPro Joe on election day!!

Thousands of cases of Covid19 and a crashing market... it's going to be a cakewalk.

Wait until the layoffs start coming.

And how many have died from it in the US? Um 37 to date. Trump gets blamed.

Before the dynamic duo decided to do anything about the H1N1 swine flue 1000 died, millions infected. Yet you don't talk about that, no one blamed them.

You dems also don't talk about the fact 37 covid 19 deaths TOTAL in the US, the number shot in Chriaq doubles that every week. Not to mention Baltimore and the other shitholes. Wonder why, they are dem run I bet. Can't point to the shit in your own bunch of losers.

Go find another straw to grasp.

Biden is literally the stupidest most senile presidential candidate i've ever seen in my life

No, Joe will not even be the nominee. The Dem party will not go with him. He is a place holder. He was used to knock out Sanders and set the table for Clinton. That will be his last service to the party before finally being allowed to retire. Biden has declined enormously over the past several years and when you are in your late 70's, things tend to get worse, not better.

Actually, the real question is, Will Trump last until Election Day? Will he last out the month. The battering the Markets are taking, and Covid-19 is just starting to take off.

The only people trying to tie the virus to Trump are the Democrats and the Chinese.

The Dims and the Chinese are one and the same.... with the lowest common denominator being communism.

Not a good day to be a marxist shitstain in the US today. Pres. Trump coming out with a plan to combat the Wuhan virus that was dizzying in it's comprehensive effectiveness. My God, that man is impressive. I was not fan 3 years ago.... color me SOLD now.

I saw Sleepy's plan:
1. Do what Trump said
2. Do what Trump said
3. Do what Trump said
4. Do what Trump said
5. Do what Trump said

The poster fuckwit for Plagiarism never ceases to disappoint.

Gropey Joey MIGHT survive until November provided he neither:

Attempts to cross a city street unassisted

Nor....

Attempt to drive a motor vehicle.
Joe will probably be there, but if Trump does not cut down the second and possibly first had exposures to the the covid19 in his orbits, he might not. Shaking hands with the first 5 or 6 people he brought up to talk at the briefing today was stupid. Did you see on camera, when he reached out and shook the hand of the bearded Covid19 expert that stood behind him? The guy (on camera) immediately wiped his hand on his pants leg and got that funny look on his face he gets when Trump goes off message. A Map Of The Coronavirus Exposures In Trump’s Orbit In Just Two Weeks – FOG Nation News
A Map Of The Coronavirus Exposures In Trump’s Orbit In Just Two Weeks

Not at all. The Buck stops at Trump's desk. He's failing miserably.

No, Joe will not even be the nominee. The Dem party will not go with him. He is a place holder. He was used to knock out Sanders and set the table for Clinton. That will be his last service to the party before finally being allowed to retire. Biden has declined enormously over the past several years and when you are in your late 70's, things tend to get worse, not better.

I wonder where you Right Wingers would be without Hillary Clinton to hate.

Not at all. The Buck stops at Trump's desk. He's failing miserably.

I wonder where you Right Wingers would be without Hillary Clinton to hate.

Because of Trump the situation is far better than in Europe.

Trump is winning and Joe B. is whining, trying to politicize the virus, and screeching for open borders.

I could not respond to the poll. Need more choices. Sleepy Joe might be alive in November, but he might be in prison as a result of all the corrupt activities he was involved in!

Because of Trump the situation is far better than in Europe.

Trump is winning and Joe B. is whining, trying to politicize the virus, and screeching for open borders.

Uh, the economy is crashing, cases have doubled in a week.

Trump is not "winning".

Satan will be defeated again, Joe B. Bad news for you...

Forum List

Back