🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Democrats and Liberals ever learn to Love the Country or even Freedom?

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I just don't understand Liberals and Democrats.

Everything with them is about hating the country and hating people because of the skin color, gender, religion or wanting to give special benefits to people because of skin color, gender and lack of religion.

There is no law they want that doesn't have special exemptions for people based upon their skin color, religion, gender, or political agenda.

They don't want freedom for people.. they want everyone to be the same way. Look at how SJ19. They want to shut down the Conservative Koch brothers, but they take everything they can from Soros and Liberal multi-millionaires.

With millions of people who are either citizens or here legally unemployed or underemployed, they want to bring in even more millions of people who can't even speak the language.. and then they are exempting them from the laws that everyone else has to obey.

They claim they want to save children's life.. their "If it saves just one life, it's worth it" excuse to take away other people's rights falls flat when they fight to kill unborn children for no or any reason.

They claim to want diversity.. but if you disagree with them, they want to pass laws to shut you up. To them diversity matters on the things that matters least, skin color and gender.

One thing, the most important thing, that Democrats and Liberals seem to always forget is that we are all supposed to get equal treatment under the law. That is impossible as long as they continue to carve out special treatment for people based upon their skin color, gender, etc.

It's not Freedom they offer.. it's serfdom.

strawman-full.jpg

If you only had a brain.

That's why we practice voter suppression and talk about seceding.

Oh, wait.

Uh, nevermind.

Everything with them is about hating the country and hating people because of the skin color, gender, religion or wanting to give special benefits to people because of skin color, gender and lack of religion.

There is no law they want that doesn't have special exemptions for people based upon their skin color, religion, gender, or political agenda.

They don't want freedom for people.. they want everyone to be the same way. Look at how SJ19. They want to shut down the Conservative Koch brothers, but they take everything they can from Soros and Liberal multi-millionaires.

With millions of people who are either citizens or here legally unemployed or underemployed, they want to bring in even more millions of people who can't even speak the language.. and then they are exempting them from the laws that everyone else has to obey.

They claim they want to save children's life.. their "If it saves just one life, it's worth it" excuse to take away other people's rights falls flat when they fight to kill unborn children for no or any reason.

They claim to want diversity.. but if you disagree with them, they want to pass laws to shut you up. To them diversity matters on the things that matters least, skin color and gender.

One thing, the most important thing, that Democrats and Liberals seem to always forget is that we are all supposed to get equal treatment under the law. That is impossible as long as they continue to carve out special treatment for people based upon their skin color, gender, etc.

Republicans are 90% white. They offered Iraq freedom. At the end of a gun. Turns out they didn't want to free Iraq. They wanted Iraq's oil. Oops.

I'm definitely not in love with the Republicans and disagree with them on a lot of issues but the Democrats are worse!

The Democrats are the party of government handouts, welfare dwellers, cry babies, illegal aliens, taxes (never met a tax or illegal alien they didn't like), protectors of the rights of criminals instead of their victims (soft on crime), Union thugs, the lazy, etc.

Democrats think you are ENTITLED to a good life by the government and they know how to run your life better than you! They encourage and want you to be dependent on government.

I'm definitely not in love with the Republicans and disagree with them on a lot of issues but the Democrats are worse!

The Democrats are the party of government handouts, welfare dwellers, cry babies, illegal aliens, taxes (never met a tax or illegal alien they didn't like), protectors of the rights of criminals instead of their victims (soft on crime), Union thugs, the lazy, etc.

Democrats think you are ENTITLED to a good life by the government and they know how to run your life better than you! They encourage and want you to be dependent on government.
Funny thing is,,,When the GOP was in control of the government they never once tried to change the laws regarding what you have stated is a democratic plank...

Oh, they will tell you how much they "love" this country - yet they openly hate everything she stands for. They are the "blame America first" crowd. They stand for a woman's right to "choose" (in other words - murder) the unborn, but refuse to stand for the rights of the unborn. PC (Politically Correct) was started by their party. "Diversity"!?!?! They claim to be for the minorities, yet they keep them enslaved with generational hand outs for votes. They desire open borders for what? They couldn't care less for the wetbacks - they want their votes. If it puts Americans out of business - tough shit.

Nazi liberals despise success. They despise free speech from anyone but themselves. They propose laws to take away freedom and they deny they do it. Patriotism? They despise it.

They are cowards - they despise the military. Most have never worn the uniform of the United States. Every war the US has EVER been involved in was evil. THAT is your Nazi liberals. Their goal is to control the lives of every American - to abolish religion, to abolish Free Speech, to outlaw individualism. And, most importantly, to outlaw patriotism and American exceptionalism.

Republicans are 90% white. They offered Iraq freedom. At the end of a gun. Turns out they didn't want to free Iraq. They wanted Iraq's oil. Oops.

Oh really? How many, EXACTLY, barrels of oil did we take from Iraq. I'll be anxiously awaiting your dumbass response.

I see I got the responses from the left that I expected.

Not one made any attempt to actually refute a point I made.. They simply posted pictures and called people names.

Not really a surprise at all.

Oh really? How many, EXACTLY, barrels of oil did we take from Iraq. I'll be anxiously awaiting your dumbass response.

EXACTLY, Republicans failed all the way around.

I see I got the responses from the left that I expected.

Not one made any attempt to actually refute a point I made.. They simply posted pictures and called people names.

Not really a surprise at all.

Well you didn't say anything that was true. What is it you think Republicans make that people want? Republicans are both ends of the spectrum. Rich and greedy or ignorant and poor and white. There is not much in between.

Red States are basket cases suffering from conservative policies that have left them totally dependent on the Federal Government. The evidence has been posted a thousand times. There isn't any real debate. Not with so much evidence.

Then there are all the tarded statements. Like insisting that teaching critical thinking skills means children won't listen to their parents. Or education makes people liberal. Or what's wrong with a degree in Bible Study?

All the bullshit you said was pure delusion. Notice you didn't post any links backing up a single thing you said. You know......"links", like this:

Red States Are Welfare Queens - Business Insider

The Terrifying Texas GOP Platform - Forbes

And look at this statement here:

they want to pass laws to shut you up

Makes me think you are an ignorant piece of sh!t. Go ahead, prove otherwise. After what you posted, I don't see how you can.

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

I really wonder just how the Liberals and Democrats who are for the Open Borders and refuse to secure them can claim that they are trying to protect the country from Terrorists getting in?

Do they consider the Anal Probing by TSA at airports, train stations, bus stations, and even along the roads all that is needed?

I really wonder just how the Liberals and Democrats who are for the Open Borders and refuse to secure them can claim that they are trying to protect the country from Terrorists getting in?

Do they consider the Anal Probing by TSA at airports, train stations, bus stations, and even along the roads all that is needed?

I fly quite often (and I hate it). I have seen children being frisked, I have seen men and women my age being patted down (rudely) and TSA assholes being rude as hell to Americans. Yet the border remains open. They watch as thousands of "illegals" merely walk across and do nothing. How many of these wetbacks are actually insurgents? Seriously, can YOU tell the difference between "Juan" and "Abdullah"? I surely can't. Hell, I'm black and all these brown folks look alike to me. Call me racist, but if we don't get our collective heads out of our asses, that "smiling Juan" will turn out to be an "angry Abdullah" with a bomb strapped to his ass.....it's coming.

You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

Funny. For Republicans, pointing out the truth makes you a fucking idiot. I really think they must be Bizarro's from the square world.

wa514d247f.jpg

Forum List

Back