Will DNC rig the primaries for Kamala?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Its very likely.

She wins the intersectional victim contest as a black woman.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Dimms love playing the same song over and over!

NBC news going after Gabbart, Google and Twitter in lockstep.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

This fucking shit is do creepy and disgusting.

If you Google “Gabbart Russia”, that’s the first article that pops up.

It would be awesome of she were the candidate for the Democrats.

A guaranteed 2nd term for President Trump.

They'll have their work cut out for them. Harris is so far back in the polls they're going to need to pull off a miracle to get her the nomination. She still trails Biden by about 20 points. Not that they can't devise some plan, but it'll be tougher than 2016 with Hillary.

On TWITer Some from the MSM were calling the chicken pox broad from Hawaii a Russian agent for putin...no shit :113::11:

from camel toes handler

Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this:

"The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat"https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261 …

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

nbcnews.com

She is a box checking chameleon who is in it for herself. My guess is Wall Street i leaning in on her because she can be manipulated as a matter of convenience for her and them. She would probably stand a better chance than Warren though.

On TWITer Some from the MSM were calling the chicken pox broad from Hawaii a Russian agent for putin...no shit :113::11:

from camel toes handler

Reporters writing their stories with eyes on the modern-day assignment desk of Twitter, read this:

"The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat"https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261 …

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

nbcnews.com

Uh, yea, this was in my first post.

She's not a likable person.
She doesn't even need to open her mouth, just looking at her makes you want to slap the shit out of her.

After the way that the Dems botched the nomination back in 2016, I think they are going to be careful and not pull any dirty tricks. That scandal between Hillary and Bernie was one of the things that lost them the election.

And, they damn sure better not try the "super delegate" crap again. That botched up quite a bit as well.

from camel toes handler

nbcnews.com

I know i just threw it up there ...not everyone clicks the link

I dont mean to step on anyone toes if thats how it came off

from camel toes handler

nbcnews.com

No man it’s cool.

It’s amazing how they are going after her so hard the day after she destroys Harris.

DNC need to dispose of Gabbart.

They already are refusing to include one of the polls so they can get rid of Yang for the next debate.

People are calling Gabbart a right wing war hawk.

They are so mad that she said illegal immigrants should NOT GET FREE COLLEGE TUITION AND HEALTHCARE.

Its very likely.

The DNC wants her to win....corporate media in lockstep today, accusing Gabbart of being a favorite of Russia.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

Its very likely.

Right now the darling is Warren despite the Polls for Biden. Joe isn't up to it.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

Its very likely.

The lying about being Native American should really hurt her in the general election.

I hope so, Kamala isn't black there should be some blow back from that.

from camel toes handler

nbcnews.com

No man it’s cool.

It’s amazing how they are going after her so hard the day after she destroys Harris.

DNC need to dispose of Gabbart.

They already are refusing to include one of the polls so they can get rid of Yang for the next debate.

People are calling Gabbart a right wing war hawk.

They are so mad that she said illegal immigrants should NOT GET FREE COLLEGE TUITION AND HEALTHCARE.

Ive been saying it to..... the establishment and their retards want her ...She'll be an easy puppet to control and she checks the virtue signaling boxes for the dumbed down left wing masses
I dont think she has a chance against trump ... even The left is gonna fight as we get closer

Why the hell would they try to fix it for Kamala? I know they're stupid having already fixed one for Hillary and then becoming infatuated with Oprah and Mike Avenotti, but Kameltoe is a real impossible dream. Democrats have a few decent candidates like Gabbert, the Chinese guy and that guy from Ohio may be the best of the bunch, but the party that fixed the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Presidency thinks they know better than anyone else. Se la vie, they'll all be in jail soon. Viva Trump. The legal immigrants best friend.

Its very likely.

Who knows, who fucking cares. Who ever the Dimwitocraps put up, the Don will beat them like they did the "smartest" woman in the glass house.

Sleepy Joe will probably limp across the finish line.

Krazy Kamala's way off her game. Tremendous Tulsi owned her!

After the way that the Dems botched the nomination back in 2016, I think they are going to be careful and not pull any dirty tricks. That scandal between Hillary and Bernie was one of the things that lost them the election.

And, they damn sure better not try the "super delegate" crap again. That botched up quite a bit as well.
Agreed. Didn't the Democrats shit can the super delegates this election cycle??

Forum List

Back