Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, Trump will not be inaugurated. Even though Trump actually did win the election, there are way too many corrupt officials in various government and judicial agencies that will prevent justice from being done. We are a banana republic, thanks to the fascist left.
Trump did not win! He lost by over 7 million votes.

Thank you for the laugh!:auiqs.jpg:

Massive election fraud by Democrats, math and statistics prove it. The most illegitimate presidential election ever. :eusa_hand:

Sure, tons of proof, tard. That's why almost every lawsuit has been dismissed and the Trump legal team has been laughed out of just about every courtroom.
The Trumpsters are telling me that the judges are corrupt, including those Trump appointed.

This is now just sad to watch.
Sad and enjoyable at the same time ! I’m still miffed how a guy wearing orange make up and only accomplishment is being a talk show host leads these people around by the wallet just amazing how stupid people are !!! heard mentality ..
Sure, group pathology. Europe, 30's and 40's.

The first person I see wearing a Biden hat is going to get the same treatment MAGA hat wearers got. A fucking earful and an invitation to discuss it further.

But I won't take them from 10 year olds like you and the shitforbrains on the left did.
I will be sure and wear my Joe hat when I see you. My vocabulary is pretty good, too!:)

Massive election fraud by Democrats, math and statistics prove it. The most illegitimate presidential election ever. :eusa_hand:

Sure, tons of proof, tard. That's why almost every lawsuit has been dismissed and the Trump legal team has been laughed out of just about every courtroom.
The Trumpsters are telling me that the judges are corrupt, including those Trump appointed.

Sad and enjoyable at the same time ! I’m still miffed how a guy wearing orange make up and only accomplishment is being a talk show host leads these people around by the wallet just amazing how stupid people are !!! heard mentality ..
Until we repeated his line, You are fired!

The first person I see wearing a Biden hat is going to get the same treatment MAGA hat wearers got. A fucking earful and an invitation to discuss it further.

But I won't take them from 10 year olds like you and the shitforbrains on the left did.
I will be sure and wear my Joe hat when I see you. My vocabulary is pretty good, too!:)

This hat?

1607294815779.png

You know, I'm waiting to see what the electoral college does, and to see if there are "faithless voters" who don't cast their states vote for Biden because Trump paid them off to vote for him. Gonna be interesting to see how that turns out.
This will be decided FOR Trump in the US House of Reps.

You know, I'm waiting to see what the electoral college does, and to see if there are "faithless voters" who don't cast their states vote for Biden because Trump paid them off to vote for him. Gonna be interesting to see how that turns out.
This will be decided FOR Trump in the US House of Reps.

Keep dreaming. Trump will no longer be POTUS after 12 noon on January 20th. There is no way in hell that Trump is going to overturn the election. Even other Republicans are telling him to give it up.

Trump’s one last chance of “winning” would be declaring martial law, using the military to shut down Capital Hill and over throwing our constitutional republic.

Trumpsters would gladly see the death of our Republic if Trump declares himself president for life.

That is after all what Trumpism is. A cult of personality.

Hopefully that is what President Trump is going to do. He needs to deputize all of his supporters so that we can handle the unrest from the communists when that happens. Over half of the country will be very upset over President Trump doing the right thing, and we need to be able to effectively quell that insurrection. The quickest way to do that is to declare all democrats/protesters/dissenters as enemy combatants. We will make swift work of anyone who refuses to accept President Trump's rightful victory over cheating sleepy joe biden. Just because someone receives the most votes doesn't give them the right to steal the election in a coup. We must not allow this to go unpunished. Everyone involved this attempted overthrow of the Trump administration must face consequences for their actions. This includes Biden, Harris, their campaign staff, activist judges, their loyalist media, people who donated to their coup/campaigns, people who publicly supported them on social media, and of course activist voters who voted for them.
Thank you for proving my point that you Trumpsters hate America and the Constitution.
they say the same thing about the other side.....

Trump’s one last chance of “winning” would be declaring martial law, using the military to shut down Capital Hill and over throwing our constitutional republic.

Trumpsters would gladly see the death of our Republic if Trump declares himself president for life.

Hopefully that is what President Trump is going to do. He needs to deputize all of his supporters so that we can handle the unrest from the communists when that happens. Over half of the country will be very upset over President Trump doing the right thing, and we need to be able to effectively quell that insurrection. The quickest way to do that is to declare all democrats/protesters/dissenters as enemy combatants. We will make swift work of anyone who refuses to accept President Trump's rightful victory over cheating sleepy joe biden. Just because someone receives the most votes doesn't give them the right to steal the election in a coup. We must not allow this to go unpunished. Everyone involved this attempted overthrow of the Trump administration must face consequences for their actions. This includes Biden, Harris, their campaign staff, activist judges, their loyalist media, people who donated to their coup/campaigns, people who publicly supported them on social media, and of course activist voters who voted for them.
Thank you for proving my point that you Trumpsters hate America and the Constitution.
AMMO UP!

Read Bill’s post and see if you see anything redeeming in it. If his post isn’t an assault on America, nothing is.

No. Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Electoral Votes:

Joe Biden - 306

Donald Trump - 232

WTF? Are you that desperate for attention?

Read Bill’s post and see if you see anything redeeming in it. If his post isn’t an assault on America, nothing is.
Sounds like he took a page out of the DNC/BLM/Antifa playbook. Where was all of your indignation when they were attacking America this summer. DEFUND THE DEMOCRATS.

it doesnt change what i said.....they say the same about the liberals....

Impeach Biden, impeach impeach impeach. Oh Dems are going to get a dose of their own medicine. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor you.

I don't care.

Thanks for not caring enough to let me know you don't care.

Fucking retard.
Poor Trumpster.

I'm poor ?

Don't think so.....even with COVID, my portfolio is wonderful.

Sorry to break the news to you...but he was a good president.....just a dick of a human being.

You are not a good president.

But you are still a dick.
Ask him how he likes his portfolio since Joe was declared the winner? Straight down Trump said! Oops!

Wait for the Biden TAX INCREASES and climate change TAXES and REGULATIONS and Covid SHUT DOWNS then you can talk smack about the Biden markets. :eusa_hand:

As Justice John Roberts swears in Joe Biden as President expect Judge Amy to swear in Trump

You've got no basis for bringing Barrett into this.

Fuck you and anyone who remotely looks like you.
Trump OWNS Judge Amy, Overruling the voters and awarding a Second term was key to Trump naming her to the court.
Judge Amy knows what she must do
And this is based on what exactly? Your imagination?

This hat?

View attachment 425937

We should start a pool to see how many days in before the first sexual assault charges are filed against Biden. I say within the first 100 days.

We should start a pool to see how many days in before the first sexual assault charges are filed against Biden. I say within the first 100 days.

We should start a pool on how many Deplorable loons will say the election was a fraud based on the Orange Buffoon's tweets and nothing else.

...oh, wait.....

Put simply Trump has no evidence....
They have gone to court over 40 times now and shown next to nothing... They resorted to facebook messages at one stage..

The truly bad part is how silent the GOP national leadership is... The process was sound, sound enough that the result is in no doubt...

I know there are Trump supporters here who are working there way through their stages of grief and there seems a lot stuck at stage one.

Trump turns out to be a terrible president that hold the largest defeat of an incumbent in US history. This was the largest rejection in US Presidential history. To make things worse GOP actually out performed in the Senate, so the rejection was aimed at Trump.

There is simply no evidence for these wild conspiracy claims.

Trump is going to have a lot of financial and legal issues after he is let go.... Biden will do best to just ignore him, don't target or favour him... If he is investigated just treat him as any other citizen and leave it to the DOJ...

If Trump goes down the Pardon route he will find there testimonies are going to be very harsh.. There is no 5th to hide behind... The DOJ or States are perfectly right to investigate a crime even if the main suspect has been given a pardon.

Forum List

Back