Will former presidents finally have to speak up?

America voted and former presidents can shut their Goddamn mouths.

Ever come across a concept called "the right of free expression" there Pinkie Dim Dong?

No I thought not.

He has that same right...…...as well as you or I.....or did you forget that part?

Ah but "former presidents" do not. Or did you not read that part?

Kinda hard to miss since it's the first thing I quoted. Duh?

Interesting how two white-knighters wanna jump in because Pinky's too much of a Wimp to defend his own post.

Not so fast slick...…..I didn't say anything about the Presidents rights of expression. Of course they have them.....just as you pointed out. But I was pointing out that so does DF have that same right, as well as you & I...….and the Presidents and everybody else too

You didn't but Pinky did. THAT'S WHO THE FUCK I WAS TALKING TO, get it?

:banghead:

Fucking reading comprehension is a lost art.

Yeah I got it...…..I WAS POINTING OUT THAT HE HAD THE SAME SUCH RIGHTS OF 'FREE EXPRESSION'.

Fucking reading comprehension is a lost art ……...EXACTLY!

You really need to learn to follow the flow of nitpicking :1peleas:

Ever come across a concept called "the right of free expression" there Pinkie Dim Dong?

No I thought not.

He has that same right...…...as well as you or I.....or did you forget that part?

Interesting how two white-knighters wanna jump in because Pinky's too much of a Wimp to defend his own post.
t

What's to defend? Seems like only yesterday that leftards hated the Bush crime family almost as much as they hated bathing but fast-forward to 2018 and leftards want them to be heard. No one is more jaded about this corporate entity that we call "gubermint" than I am....but it is a fucking JOY to awake every morning knowing that the jug-eared mulatto commie and the witch bitch Hildebeast are lawyering up because it's about to get very real.

Last edited:

No I thought not.

Not so fast slick...…..I didn't say anything about the Presidents rights of expression. Of course they have them.....just as you pointed out. But I was pointing out that so does DF have that same right, as well as you & I...….and the Presidents and everybody else too

Yeah I got it...…..I WAS POINTING OUT THAT HE HAD THE SAME SUCH RIGHTS OF 'FREE EXPRESSION'.

And what the FUCK does that have to do with anything I posted? Hm?

Check my new sigline. Be proud of who you white-knight for. Idiot.

Now you call me idiot????? Stick to the point of the ongoing argument that keeps going nowhere.

Yes, DF said the exPres could shut up

Yes, you said they had that right of free expression

I said that DF had that same right as well

Then from there you keep picking all that apart to fight over, but it all comes back to those first 3 comments. Chill doooooood

Now you call me idiot????? Stick to the point of the ongoing argument that keeps going nowhere.

Yes, DF said the exPres could shut up

Yes, you said they had that right of free expression

I said that DF had that same right as well

Then from there you keep picking all that apart to fight over, but it all comes back to those first 3 comments. Chill doooooood

You're just embarrassing yourself now. It's hard to watch.
Ciao.

Guess what shit for brains? Free speech means she can agree OR disagree with ANY goddamn thing I say. And you took the quote OUT of context idiot.

Guess what shit for brains? Free speech means she can agree OR disagree with ANY goddamn thing I say. And you took the quote OUT of context idiot.

I quoted your ENTIRE POST, Dumb Shit..

--- which you then about-faced on I accept your concession. Now don't do it again.

A REMNDER

According to the independent, non-partisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.Dec 20, 2016

I quoted your ENTIRE POST, Dumb Shit..

--- which you then about-faced on I accept your concession. Now don't do it again.

Now you're embarrassing yourself.

A REMNDER

According to the independent, non-partisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.Dec 20, 2016

Still haven't figured out the Electoral vote vs Popular vote???

Still haven't figured out the Electoral vote vs Popular vote???

Actually I have you dumb nitwit......BUT, when one of your fellow morons states that "America voted" for the orange buffoon, I like to remind all of you half-brained Trump cult members that he won the EC.......and NOT the majority of US voters.

You're welcome for the clarification I just offered you.

Former presidents historically have kept quiet once a new president is in office.

But watching Trump, I don't know. Is he driving them out into the open?

Remember during the election when Trump kept saying it's rigged, it's rigged? That was his first assault on our democracy.

Now during his Tennessee speech, he said Bush spent 7 trillion in Iraq.

And now, he's comparing Obama to Nixon in the way he keeps saying Obama tapped his phone and Obama planted a spy.

Will Obama and Bush and other presidents finally have to come out and slap that b@st@rd down? And if they do, what will Trump do? Right now, Trump is counting on them to stay quiet. What if they don't?
You people would have been spitting blood if any former President had said anything about Obama's policies.

A REMNDER

A constant REMINDER that unfortunately people have to keep bring up to you people over and over and over. The Presidential election is decided by the Electoral College.

Yes, they may have to come out because Trump is making Presidents before him look lazy, and stupid. Giving away our trade, using our military for foreign benefit, and not putting American citizens first. Yes, maybe they should expose themselves. All of them. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, etc. All Globalists, and Statists.

The bitterness of all these partisans is horrifying. American discourse is seriously poisoned.

DeanRD, unlike you, the former Presidents are smart. Not to mention far more honest. Especially Carter.

Unlike you, they have apparently read Sun Tzu, and understand it. They know that walking into a trap prepared by your opponent is stupid. You see, they have everything that you lack. Honesty, integrity, and intelligence.

They are also not driven by a pathological hatred of Trump. They may disagree with him, on any number of subjects. But they are smart enough to know that the way to defeat him is in policy instead of rambling diatribes that call him and his supporters idiots. Well OK, you and Hillary may be dumb enough to fall for that, but the rest aren’t. That’s probably why Hillary will never be an Ex President. Or a President for that matter.

The real bone you have stuck in your teeth is that the majority of the people in the majority of the states did not pick who you thought they should. Since you with little evidence, and no supporting history believe yourself to be smart, you think that everyone who disagrees with you must be an idiot. I know that many Liberals are intelligent, and some are even right on a number of issues. However, you do not stand with them in the ranks of those who are by any stretch of the imagination as smart.

Hillary had believed herself to be “smart” when she came down on the unpopular side of many issues. The litmus tests of the radical liberals of which you are an excellent example requires knee jerk responses without any thought to issues or effects of the demanded positions.

Look at North Korea as a great example. The same people who called Trump a fool because he took a hard line against North Korea, were the same ones saying he had screwed it up when he canceled the summit, and then said he was an idiot for agreeing again to meet with North Korea after they blew up the testing facility.

You wild eyed left wing loonies are like the abusive spouses of lore and legend. Nothing the spouse does is good enough for you. If they clean the house and cook a perfect meal, you would still complain and say they were terrible because the portions were too large, or small, on your plate.

That is what happens when you abandon principles for radicalized party identity. If the Republicans were in favor of Legalizing Marijuana, and free medical for poor people, you would come out against it just because the Republicans were for it. If Trump advocated free training in trade schools for people to go out and get high paying skilled labor jobs, you would object to it because Trump is for it.

Yes, you are completely full of shit. You are dishonest, and you would demand the death of anyone who doesn’t speak in party meetings to mouth the proper words of the prophet which would be written in pencil so as to make sure you didn’t have to commit to any belief other than Republicans are awful.

Forum List

Back