Will former presidents finally have to speak up?

The Bushes have made negative comments about Trump, made it plainly obvious they don’t like him and they’re not Democrats.

Former presidents historically have kept quiet once a new president is in office.
Yes, Presidents historically did not publicly criticize a sitting President, especially overseas...until Democrats began to sh!t all over that time-honored show of respect / loyalty.

And what are other Presidents - besides DEMOCRATS - going to step up and criticize about the current President?

How he has reacted to the continuous revelations of how the Previous President, his Cabinet, and his US AGs and Directors / Deputy Directors of the DOJ, CIA, NIA, FBI, and others collaborated, colluded, and engaged in a Conspiracy to prevent a political opposing candidate from winning an election and then engaged in acts of Sedition, Conspiracy, and Treason to 'un-elect' / remove from office a newly democratically elected President because the national security-damaging, proven treasonous felon they obstructed justice to protect and gave the DNC nomination do did not win the 2016 election?

The country has experienced successes under this President it has not seen in decades while simultaneously having to fight a Democratic Party that openly declared itself to be obstructionists 100% dedicated to fight any success this country might have under this President and the GOP, that has been exposed as having many crimes committed by their 'leaders' in key positions against him...
Because Trump took Jeb out with the ease of swatting a fly.

Close your eyes and imagine Jeb the Republican candidate trying to deal with the onslaught from the dims and their media cohorts while the obese bimbo waltzed her way to the White House.

Right place, right time, right attitude president Trump!

There's also Carter, Bush Sr. and Clinton. That's 5.

Carter has been praising Trump on NK, Bush Sr won't be around in a month and Clinton is hoping he won't have to visit the bitch in prison. 43 will stay quiet and no one give a shit what the mulatto messiah has to say. As for you, you should just STFU and buy a couple of more cases of butt hurt cream.

Death?

Prison?

Mulatto?

You are one hateful racist [email protected] aren't you?

Bush Sr is on the same downward spiral I witnessed with my dad the the last few months of his life. My dad was 5 years younger and in better physical health than Bush is, when it started. There's nothing racist about that.

The DOJ IG report may very well revive the investigation on the bitch. Nothing racist about that.

Maobama is a mulatto, nothing racist about that.

What I'm seeing is regressive projection here. You might want to reflect on that a bit. LMAO

Forum List

Back