Will Hillary finally be locked up?

I'm sorry but is that a yes or a no?

Did Trump campaign meet with Russian state representatives to get Clinton compromat or not?

Because that's collusion in my book, even if it didn't get to the level of all out criminal conspiracy
Trumps son met with a Russian lawyer. So what? Is that against the law?

Was Trump locked up when people inside his campaign were convicted of lying to the FBI? Or did he just pardon them all?

You mean like James Clapper? oops, Nazi democrat above the law

James Comey? oops, Nazi democrat above the law

KGB John Brennen? oops, Nazi democrat above the law

Hillary? oops, Nazi democrat above the law

Seems like you Nazis aren't subject to laws - but that's the way fascists like you like it.....

She is an untouchable having been involved in the CIA-Cocaine gun running operation to The Sandinistas. That is where The Clintons got their foot in the door to the dark underbelly of The Deep State.

Hillary is the right hand of Pablo Escobar. Hillary ran the North American distribution for the CIA and Medellín Cartel.

Hillary needs to join her boss.

Now that someone inside Hillary Clinton‘s campaign has been indicted for lying to FBI and a deep state conspiracy to collude with the Russians in a plot to falsely feed information about Trump to the FBI and other govt. agencies in order to frame and remove a duly elected president…will Hillary Clinton finally be locked up for treason and other high crimes against her country?

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Trumps son met with a Russian lawyer. So what? Is that against the law?
No. It wasn't just a lawyer. They [Jr, Manafort, Kushner) met specifically with Russian GOVERNMENT representatives.

And no, collusion is not a crime. Criminal conspiracy is a crime.

No. It wasn't just a lawyer. He met specifically with Russian GOVERNMENT representatives.

The attempt to corrupt a presidential election using fabricated dirt from the Kremlin they way Hillary did is the very definition of criminal conspiracy. However, Hillary is a Nazi and not subject to the laws that govern commoners and Republicans.

When pigs fly, that's when the Witch finally be locked up.

2.5 years of investigation and this is all you got....

Few guys we know nothing about said thing they may or may not known to be true...

This is long way from the convictions of Mike Flynn and Paul Manifort...
What makes you think this is all Durham has? Seems more likely that this is just the beginning.

No. It wasn't just a lawyer. They [Jr, Manafort, Kushner) met specifically with Russian GOVERNMENT representatives.

The entire Russian collusion story is false. Proven, and people are starting to be incarcerated. You realize that? Now what about Hunter getting 3.5 million and Russia controls Ukraine's energy? After Biden got busted bragging about extotorting them? That's payback, and treason.

The entire Russian collusion story is false.
Polly wants a cracker? :sleeping-smiley-015:

Trump campaign met with Russian government reps to get Hillary compromat. That's true, you can't deny it, so all you have is sticking fingers in your ears and parroting bs.

Last edited:
The entire Russian collusion story is false.
Invited and received help from Russia. Gave polling data to Russia intelligence. Incoming head of national security lied to FBI about back door dealings with Russia. Trump tried to give them back their spyhouses for nothing. Sided with Putin over his own intelligence agencies. Trump had the notes from his Putin meetings destroyed.

Looks like collusion.

Parrot wants a cracker? :sleeping-smiley-015:

Trump campaign met with Russian government reps to get Hillary compromat. That's true, you can't deny it, so all you are down to is turning off your damn brain and parroting bs.
What part of the russian collusion story is false? You stupid shits should be called out on media for your dishonesty on this subject. Trump was totally innocent and the democrat party should be responsible for his legal bills. Millions worth.

Invited and received help from Russia. Gave polling data to Russia intelligence. Incoming head of national security lied to FBI about back door dealings with Russia. Trump tried to give them back their spyhouses for nothing. Sided with Putin over his own intelligence agencies. Trump had the notes from his Putin meetings destroyed.

Looks like collusion.
The democrat party should be investigated by a neutral party and arrested. Then the democrat party should be demanded to pay for Trump's legal bills and restitution in the billions. Bankrupt you fools once and for all.

Forum List

Back