Will obama's SOTU Tonight Get Him Impeached?

This crap keeps up and that's precisely what's coming. Count on it.

I am counting on it. Which is why Im not happy with what Obama is doing. I don't want bloodshed.
No one does, and you an bet there are those in government egging it on so marshal law can be declared...and then what?

Sadly I see it coming.

I seriously hope we don't see them try to declare martial law. this will not turn out well.

Impeachment is just more Republican political talk. If Republicans thought impeachment would hurt Democrats they'd do it, but the impeachment tactics could backfiring on Republicans just as shutting down the government and other stupid acts they have tried. They even tried reading the Constitution before the House of Reps and that was another waste. When they run out of ideas up comes talk of impeachment and then that dies again and another idea, maybe a filibuster by Cruz or other throwaway politician. You can smell the Republican desperation on these boards.

I understand he's supposed to go 'full dictator' on us Tuesday :eek: night. He's supposed to tell us that he's going to move forward with 'his' ideas whether Congress grants him the power or not.

Last I checked.... Well, discuss.

I think, if he does announce his willingness to act without Congressional approval, that we (Patriotic Americans) Impeach him in the House and take enough seats in the Senate to Convict him come next January.

I don't like the idea of Impeaching a President, but when he threatens to violate the Constitution.... And then does (he has already, several times)... I think he's ASKING to be Impeached.

It's almost like he's saying, "Bring it on."

Which brings to mind another thought..... 'Impeach and fail to convict'? What repercussions, if any, would that present for Republicans?

I'm not going to watch the SOTU, so somebody else will have to tell me whether he really does go Full Dictator Tuesday night

I fucking hope so, you people are getting boring as hell with all your empty complaining and whining. Time to put up or shut up.

I only wish Republicans were dumb enough to impeach Obama

It would be the end of the party as we know it

You mean like it did in the 2000 elections?

The economy was good, we were at peace and we had no visible enemies anywhere in the world, gas was $1.50 a gallon, unemployment was no problem to anyone with a work ethic....

And yet, ManBearPig lost. To a weak candidate and certainly no darling of the right.

You people are just stupid. I mean, mouth-breathing, animal stupid.

If obama IS impeached, it might mean the end of a political party alright..... Yours.

Bury it deep fellas. Otherwise it will stink to high heaven

Who is "ManBearPig"?

And Gore didn't lose. He won the popular election by a Million votes.

The Supreme Court appointed George W. Bush President.

Winning the popular vote is meaningless in the Presidential election. He is elected by getting the majority of the Electoral College votes, and the Supreme Court sees to it that the votes are fairly counted. But even you already knew that didn't you? And, Gore did lose since there has not been a President Gore that I remember.

Last edited:
I understand he's supposed to go 'full dictator' on us Tuesday :eek: night. He's supposed to tell us that he's going to move forward with 'his' ideas whether Congress grants him the power or not.

I think, if he does announce his willingness to act without Congressional approval, that we (Patriotic Americans) Impeach him in the House and take enough seats in the Senate to Convict him come next January.

I don't like the idea of Impeaching a President, but when he threatens to violate the Constitution.... And then does (he has already, several times)... I think he's ASKING to be Impeached.

Which brings to mind another thought..... 'Impeach and fail to convict'? What repercussions, if any, would that present for Republicans?

I'm not going to watch the SOTU, so somebody else will have to tell me whether he really does go Full Dictator Tuesday night

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJOuoyoMhj8]The Great Dictator- Globe Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Who is going to watch it? Of course we had some lefty nut job tell us if we don't watch it, we will be sorry...he must work for the IRSS.

crazy conspiracy theories and not politics?

why is this in the politics forum?

Actually Dante --- When I had my breakfast this morning -- I heard 1 network and a couple cable news orgs speculate about the same damn thing..

You don't suppose the mainstream media is in on the conspiracy -- do you ?? :eek:
Surprised no one has pulled the quotes from today's news..

I understand he's supposed to go 'full dictator' on us tonight. He's supposed to tell us that he's going to move forward with 'his' ideas whether Congress grants him the power or not.

I'm not going to watch the SOTU, so somebody else will have to tell me whether he really does go Full Dictator tonight

Another dingleberry 'Conservative' having wet dreams. Will these adolescent intellects ever learn anything?

President Obama will leave office on 20Jan17, turning over the office of POTUS to the duly elected next President. And you fools will be just as stupid and foolish then as now.

Yes, they will. Absolutely.

I understand he's supposed to go 'full dictator' on us tonight. He's supposed to tell us that he's going to move forward with 'his' ideas whether Congress grants him the power or not.

I'm not going to watch the SOTU, so somebody else will have to tell me whether he really does go Full Dictator tonight

Another dingleberry 'Conservative' having wet dreams. Will these adolescent intellects ever learn anything?

President Obama will leave office on 20Jan17, turning over the office of POTUS to the duly elected next President. And you fools will be just as stupid and foolish then as now.

We impeached Bill the rapist Clinton for a lot less.

Since you don't have the intellect to think further ahead than your next coffee break, let me pose a question to you moronic douchebags on the left....

Is obama just posturing or is he seriously considering the dictator route?

Is he just trying to get the Republicans in Congress to give in or is he serious?

I'm thinking he's serious. I think he really does go into full-on dictator mode.....

And I think the Republicans in the House impeach him for it.

I'll tell you something else....

If he does go full-on dictator, we take 15 seats in the Senate leaving us only needing 5 dimocraps to side with us to throw him on the street.

And I think it happens. I think he will skew the economy so bad, I think dimocraps, even from fairly solid Blue States, will be so afraid of losing their positions....

I think he gets Impeached AND Convicted.

In 1998, I told people that the rapist would be Impeached.

He was. And I was right. As usual.

I also said he wouldn't be Convicted. I was right about that, too.

And i said it would cost ManBearPig the election.

I get kinda accustomed to being right. I'm even right about being right.

I'm not calling for the Lying-Cocksucker-In-Chief's impeachment just yet because I'm not convinced (yet) that he has the stones to risk impeachment AND conviction.

We'll see.

Who did Bill rape?

One thing you are right about, you are blindingly, stupidly and naively very far right.

Actually Dante --- When I had my breakfast this morning -- I heard 1 network and a couple cable news orgs speculate about the same damn thing..

You don't suppose the mainstream media is in on the conspiracy -- do you ?? :eek:

We are talking about Righties giving themselves wedgies because the WH has already leaked that the POTUS is going to announce that if the Congress does not act, he will, per presidential directive. Ok.

Ahem, here is the list of federal executive orders issued, by president, by year:

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The five presidents with the most presidential orders, 'circumventing' the Congress?

FDR (D): 3,522 - WWII
Wilson (D): 1803 - WWI
Coolidge (R): 1203
T. Roosevelt (R): 1081
Hoover (R): 968

To compare:

To-date:

Obama: 167

None of the Presidents before Obama were impeached because of presidential orders. And as a matter of fact, a number of presidents before Obama USED THE SOTU AS A BULLY PULPIT to let the Congress know that they would do that, just as he is planning to do. And none of them were impeached for it.

There is a reason for why the Constitution also allows the POTUS presidential directives (orders).

I smell a massive amount of bullshit on this thread.

Last edited:

We are talking about Righties giving themselves wedgies because the WH has already leaked that the POTUS is going to announce that if the Congress does not act, he will, per presidential directive. Ok.

Ahem, here is the list of federal executive orders issued, by president, by year:

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The five presidents with the most presidential orders, 'circumventing' the Congress?

To compare:

To-date:

None of the Presidents before Obama were impeached because of presidential orders. And as a matter of fact, a number of presidents before Obama USED THE SOTU AS A BULLY PULPIT to let the Congress know that they would do that, just as he is planning to do. And none of them were impeached for it.

There is a reason for why the Constitution also allows the POTUS presidential directives (orders).

As I remember presidents have also been given the power to fill in some Congressional bills. In fact, the second bill given to FDR after the bank bill was a bill to reduce the budget with FDR filling in the particulars.
Also, Lincoln, with Congress in recess, enforced laws that did not exist. When Congress returned they indicated they would have passed the laws had they been in session. All Republican noise at this time.

Rush said he was going to refer to it as the State of the "Coup" speech.

:lol:

For those of you who haven't yet Googled it, here's a favor to you.

coup
ko͞o/Submit
noun
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"
synonyms: seizure of power, coup d'état, putsch, overthrow, takeover, deposition; More

To compare:

To-date:

As I remember presidents have also been given the power to fill in some Congressional bills. In fact, the second bill given to FDR after the bank bill was a bill to reduce the budget with FDR filling in the particulars.
Also, Lincoln, with Congress in recess, enforced laws that did not exist. When Congress returned they indicated they would have passed the laws had they been in session. All Republican noise at this time.

I don't want to bring this exchange to an abrupt end or anything, but if you have any question abpout Obama having already committed impeachable acts, he certainly has and no one refutes it.

For your illumination:

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable

August 13, 2013

by Michael Dorstewitz

Former U.S. attorney Joe DiGenova, who currently represents several of the so-called “Benghazi whistleblowers,” affirmed that when President Obama told the White House Press Corps at his Friday news conference that “a sealed indictment” exists relative to the Benghazi attack, he committed an impeachable offense.

When the issue of the indictment was raised on WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall Monday during the DiGenova interview, he said the indictment “is indeed” supposed to remain under seal.

“We are now getting close to a series of statements by the president that puts him on the wrong road to impeachable offenses,” he said.

“At that news conference, the President of the United States violated a court order of the United States District Court for either the Eastern District of Virginia or the District of Columbia where this sealed indictment apparently exists,” DiGenova noted.

“He is not allowed to say that. A president can declassify a document, but he cannot unseal an indictment. Only a federal court can do that,” he explained. “Whoever is the chief judge of either one of those districts should issue a show cause order for the United States attorney for that district as to why the United States attorney or the president should not be held in contempt.”

The statement DiGenova is referring to is one Obama threw out to the press Friday.

‘‘There’s a sealed indictment,’’ Obama said at the White House news conference according to ABC News. ‘‘It’s sealed for a reason, but we are intent on capturing those who carried out this attack. And we’re going to stay on it until we get them.’’

DiGenova described that statement as “unbelievable,” and added, “This was from our professor-president — our so-called “constitutional scholar.” There’s just no doubt about it — it was illegal,” he emphasized.

“But the AP reporter, Julie Pace, who was on ‘Fox News Sunday’ said, ‘It was kind of unusual for the president to talk about a sealed indictment in a public setting.’ It wasn’t unusual; it was illegal.”

Listen to the full interview, courtesy of WMAL.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtmeo07cXGQ]Joe DiGenova on WMAL 8-12-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable - BizPac Review

So, now that that's been established, you can continue your debate for the fun of it.

Sorry foir the derail.

:popcorn:

Who is going to watch it? Of course we had some lefty nut job tell us if we don't watch it, we will be sorry...he must work for the IRSS.

And exactly WHO would that be?

Sorry you don't have the ability to look up information like others, but one day you might grow up.

I think the cons should do it, and deal with the consequences.

I guess we won't be sorry, we'll have to deal with the consequences. Whatever the hell that means. :lmao:

Pretty strange BS from the left.

In spite of the threat, I still won't watch or listen.

Forum List

Back