Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is not in office, Trump is like Putin, and you cannot put together a consistent post.
We are discussion Obamas actions child.....this act of political terrorism has the ability to end your party.....
You are discussing your submission for fake news this morning.
Delusional owebo post, or, owebo misinformation post, trump talking point to his nut job cult followers, or, another example of how trump plays cult followers like owebo.
You are scared.....we understand.....and I don't blame you....
Oh contraire.....we can see who's scared.
I don't blame you.....I don't think Trump is done with Obamas communist era wiretapping treason yet.....
President Trump has had to deal with the most corrupt union leaders/politicians world wide/'leakers/spies within his businesses/general assholes for decades. He's ALWAYS the winner!
President Trump KNOWS already who the seditious traitors are in Washington and who they are leaking to in the LIB MSM.
Yesterday some talking head on a cable network who has spent decades in Washington said to a panel: "I think you will now see the 'leaks' very quickly dry up".
Watch the LIB MSM swallow their tongues now that President Trump has found out who in the Obama administration planted the recording devices in Trump Tower.
Watch what's left of the Dem leaders suddenly want to concentrate on "other issues" rather than continuing their ludicrous stupid Russian 'witch hunt'.
Watch Nancy and Schumer tell their LIB MSM friends to "cool it" if they don't want to see Obama sitting in front of a Grand jury explaining how the listening devices planted in Trump Tower got there.
One hundred percent guaranteed the people who planted the devices have already 'rolled' on Obama.
President Trump now has BONOBO and his merry band of fools by the balls.
The stupid LIBs have got the NSA involved now.
Which means the LIBs are truly up shit creek.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
The Democrats are political pit bulls who will not let go. They eat cute puppy dogs for lunch and train with kittens. There is no stopping them...they are Terminators.

You'll believe pretty much anything, won't you?
I never thought you liberals would do something like this to hold onto power over us Americans.....

I told you, liberals are filthy lowlife scum. As soon as they had the power what did they do...yeah they crammed Obamacare down our throats over the clear objections of the people. If these filth ever get complete control of government watch out.
When did the people object, Homer?

Are you an imbecile?
Are you speaking of the 20 million people insured by the ACA?
You thinkin Obama wire tapped them too?

Think about this. Hillary Clinton could not beat Trump despite her and Obama Wiretapping his home, the Media in collusion with the DNC, stolen debate questions, a rigged primary, and Hillary being fed answers when asked questions on debates by an ear piece.

Think about this, Donald Trump has now admitted that he is currently under investigation as a possible agent of a foreign government. Even to the point that his actions have demonstrated probable cause and resulted in the issuance of a warrant.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
First, Trump wouldn't know truth if it bit him in the ass.

Second, Trump *appears* to be referencing the FBI's investigation into this campaign's ties to Russia. That's a far cry from Nixon-level criminality. Worse, it's Trump trying to divert attention away from his Russia connection — and you fell for it. Dupe.

And I say "appears" because we haven't seen any evidence or credible sources. Right now, it's Breitbart (who lies) and Trump (who lies even more).

Stunning actually. But first, pretty revealing how this works. Trump gets up to take his morning shit, tweets without thinking, and BAM--the internet trolls and media seize the tweet and propel it to the top of the news cycle, without thinking.

Trump tweeted without thinking, the trolls and right wing shills inundate the air waves without thinking. Because here is what this means if we take it on face value, take Trump for his word.

Trump Towers was wiretapped under the authority of a FISA warrant. That means that a federal judge believed that the actions of the Trump administration in regards to communications with Russia met a legal standard that resulted in the issuance of a warrant. Quite simply Trump, in his early morning unthinking tweet, has just openly admitted that he was under investigation by the FBI while running for president. If he were an "illegal alien", well by his own standards, he would be deported immediately.
So,,you do think Hillary had her political opponents killed then...huh....

Think about this. Hillary Clinton could not beat Trump despite her and Obama Wiretapping his home, the Media in collusion with the DNC, stolen debate questions, a rigged primary, and Hillary being fed answers when asked questions on debates by an ear piece.

Think about this, Donald Trump has now admitted that he is currently under investigation as a possible agent of a foreign government. Even to the point that his actions have demonstrated probable cause and resulted in the issuance of a warrant.
Think about this...Trump has Obamas report.....

Democrats will deny it to the very end because their god-being president can do no wrong.
Have you found a single thing that Rump has ever done wrong

I'm pretty happy with everything he has done so far. The push to protect manufacturing jobs is a bit silly to me because I live in a rural area and it is like me complaining that all the cattle rustling jobs have vanished in this country. It just doesn't make any sense to me but it is obvioiusly a huge issue to people back east. Who knows. Maybe Trump is right about these trade treaties and that they allow manufacturers to go overseas.

They are political pit bulls who will not let go. They eat cute puppy dogs for lunch and train with kittens. There is no stopping them...they are Terminators.
owebo is right, Trump cannot survive.

I remember alot of Republicans saying the same thing about Obama when it was discovered his administration used the IRS to suppress political campaigns. Obama ignored them. Good luck sporto.

Yep...he thought he was being clever.....he was denied a wire tap on Trump because he didn't have evidence of a crime...so obama went to the FISA court, because they require a lower standard of evidence to approve a wire tap.....and so obama was able to place a wire tap on the opposition political party candidate during an election....and now the story of this crime is coming out....

President Trump: Obama Tapped My Phones During Election
Putain is wire tapping Trump, the GOP Congress!!!!

They are political pit bulls who will not let go. They eat cute puppy dogs for lunch and train with kittens. There is no stopping them...they are Terminators.

I remember alot of Republicans saying the same thing about Obama when it was discovered his administration used the IRS to suppress political campaigns. Obama ignored them. Good luck sporto.
Except the evidence is clear that Trump colluded with the Russians. And all he has is a tweet to counter.

Offer some evidence of this wiretapping, evidence other than a Tweet from our petulant PotUS, then we might be able to have a discussion. Until then...
Yeah.

So much for my argument that Obama should respect the long tradition of former Presidents not criticizing sitting Presidents.

All bets are off now.

If Trump doesn't produce some solid evidence soon, Obama may be justified in suing.
We will never see Obama suing anyone.
Someone wiretapped Trump Tower.
It wasn't Sean Spicer.
President Trump has the power to subpoena the NSA telephone records of anyone he wants to as long as a federal judge rules the requests legitimate.
Obama's asslickers did it and they will end up in federal prison.
Obama's Legacy' will fit in a fucking shoebox.
What President Trump legal teams are doing behind the scenes would astonish anyone.
The Obama army picked the WRONG Commander In Chief to go to battle with.
The very best part is they KNOW they fucked up and they KNOW President Trump KNOWS they KNOW he KNOWS!
For President Trump the war with the LIB MSM and the DEMs is like him playing a video game turned down to the 'easiest' setting.
He NEVER loses!

Offer some evidence of this wiretapping, evidence other than a Tweet from our petulant PotUS, then we might be able to have a discussion. Until then...
Yeah.

So much for my argument that Obama should respect the long tradition of former Presidents not criticizing sitting Presidents.

All bets are off now.

If Trump doesn't produce some solid evidence soon, Obama may be justified in suing.
It wasn't Sean Spicer.
President Trump has the power to subpoena the NSA telephone records of anyone he wants to as long as a federal judge rules the requests legitimate.
What President Trump legal teams are doing behind the scenes would astonish anyone.
The very best part is they KNOW they fucked up and they KNOW President Trump KNOWS they KNOW he KNOWS!
For President Trump the war with the LIB MSM and the DEMs is like him playing a video game turned down to the 'easiest' setting.
He NEVER loses!
Your mind is certainly made up.

You must be aware of some kind of hard evidence then.

Ok, great. What is it?

Except the evidence is clear that Trump colluded with the Russians. And all he has is a tweet to counter.
Clear as mud...chuckle.

ACA is here to stay. Putin is not our friend. DJT is showing America he is not America's friend. He tweets and the alt right loonies lose their mind.

Yeah.

All bets are off now.

It wasn't Sean Spicer.
He NEVER loses!
Your mind is certainly made up.

You must be aware of some kind of hard evidence then.

Ok, great. What is it?
President Trump is now going to start his own 'leaking' industry to the press.
Within a couple of years no one in the LIB MSM will be able to buy a sofrito without the information being 'leaked' to REP friendly news outlets.
Karma is a bitch and she and President Trump NEVER lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back