Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer some evidence of this wiretapping, evidence other than a Tweet from our petulant PotUS, then we might be able to have a discussion. Until then...
Your fear....refreshing.....

Oh, I get it! You're assuming I'm a Democrat/Liberal! Proving once more what a complete and utter dolt you are...

Run along now...
I'm not assuming....child.....:lol:

Oh but you are. I may not be among the Trump ball licking, boot shining, ass kissing sycophants like you, but I am no lib.
Thanks for another confirmation...:lol:

"No President can order a wiretap. Those restrictions were put in place to protect citizens from people like you." - Obama advisor Ben Rhodes, in response to Trump

"No President can order a wiretap. Those restrictions were put in place to protect citizens from people like you." - Obama advisor Ben Rhodes, in response to Trump
Seems our protections were of no interest to Obama in ordering the wiretap of Trumps home...

We should protest Obama everyday at his new home in DC. Tell the left that we have the guts to fight their treasonous acts!

Most Americans find Obama wiring tapping Trump's phones during a presidential election offensive. Its devious and underhanded what an asshole.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?
Once again the Rump opens his big mouth without a shred of evidence. Like the investigation he was going to hold to prove millions of illegals voted. Can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

You'll believe pretty much anything, won't you?
I never thought you liberals would do something like this to hold onto power over us Americans.....

I told you, liberals are filthy lowlife scum. As soon as they had the power what did they do...yeah they crammed Obamacare down our throats over the clear objections of the people. If these filth ever get complete control of government watch out.

I never thought you liberals would do something like this to hold onto power over us Americans.....

I told you, liberals are filthy lowlife scum. As soon as they had the power what did they do...yeah they crammed Obamacare down our throats over the clear objections of the people. If these filth ever get complete control of government watch out.
When did the people object, Homer?

Yep...he thought he was being clever.....he was denied a wire tap on Trump because he didn't have evidence of a crime...so obama went to the FISA court, because they require a lower standard of evidence to approve a wire tap.....and so obama was able to place a wire tap on the opposition political party candidate during an election....and now the story of this crime is coming out....

President Trump: Obama Tapped My Phones During Election

First, Trump wouldn't know truth if it bit him in the ass.

Second, Trump *appears* to be referencing the FBI's investigation into this campaign's ties to Russia. That's a far cry from Nixon-level criminality. Worse, it's Trump trying to divert attention away from his Russia connection — and you fell for it. Dupe.

And I say "appears" because we haven't seen any evidence or credible sources. Right now, it's Breitbart (who lies) and Trump (who lies even more).
So you use the words "Russia connection" while carefully hedging about Obama's [appearance] of being involved in the possible wiretapping of Trump Tower.
Don't you find that hypocritical?
This whole Trump campaign "Russian connection" bullshit is going to blow up in your LIB faces.
But when Comey states the numerous investigations had found ZERO evidence of the slightest 'wrong doing' within the Trump campaign guess what? All you LIBs will scream your stupid heads off that Comey is "corrupt!'

Last edited:

Are you an imbecile?

First, Trump wouldn't know truth if it bit him in the ass.

Second, Trump *appears* to be referencing the FBI's investigation into this campaign's ties to Russia. That's a far cry from Nixon-level criminality. Worse, it's Trump trying to divert attention away from his Russia connection — and you fell for it. Dupe.

And I say "appears" because we haven't seen any evidence or credible sources. Right now, it's Breitbart (who lies) and Trump (who lies even more).
So you use the words "Russia connection" while carefully hedging about Obama's [appearance] of being involved in the possible wiretapping of Trump Tower.
Don't you find that hypocritical?
This whole Trump campaign "Russian connection" bullshit is going to blow up in your LIB faces.
But when Comey states the numerous investigations had found ZERO evidence of the slightest 'wrong doing' within the Trump campaign guess what? All you LIBs will scream your stupid heads off that Comedy is "corrupt!'/
Surely you know that this garbage of wiretapping is Trumps was to try to get the heat off his Russian connection. As is always, Rump has not 1 piece of evidence that this ever happened

Are you an imbecile?
Are you speaking of the 20 million people insured by the ACA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back