Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
I don't need anyone explaining anything to me to make my position known. I have a fking brain and see with my own eyes and tax dollars. Nothing at all about corporations. I also, like working americans, and unions hate working americans.

What a fucking fool. I grew up in MI from 1970-NOW. Every 3rd house was union. Those guys made a fortune. They created a middle class the world had never seen before. I don't know what red neck state you live in but they even brought up your wages goober.

Let's see, I say, "Riot at the Capitol = Bad" and you ask "Are you saying the riot at the Capitol was NOT bad??"

I guess we'd have to specify WHICH riot at the capitol though. We had one when they were confirming Justice Kavanaugh and some malcontents tried to stop the proceedings of the Senate. Is that the one you're referring to?
You also said CHAD=Good

That’s weird huh?

I did, sarcastically, to the person to whom I was responding. I was not aware that you wanted to police the language of the conversation.
So as noted...your post of "Riot in the Capitol=Bad" was sarcastic as well and you don't believe it was bad...

That's what I said...

So as noted...your post of "Riot in the Capitol=Bad" was sarcastic as well and you don't believe it was bad...

That's what I said...
I was commenting on the obvious disconnect between calling J6 an "insurrection" and waxing self-righteously indignant about it while silently approving of the other, which was a blatant rebellion against the authority of the country, state and city it was in and temporarily successful overthrow of that authority over the ground they were on. You're fishing and not catching anything.

I was commenting on the obvious disconnect between calling J6 an "insurrection" and waxing self-righteously indignant about it while silently approving of the other, which was a blatant rebellion against the authority of the country, state and city it was in and temporarily successful overthrow of that authority over the ground they were on. You're fishing and not catching anything.
Actually I caught you in an obvious lie.

Move along liar

As Rush said, words have meanings. Hadit is wrong with insisting his fallacy of false equivalency makes sense.
I think I see where you went wrong, the two events are not equivalent. I am merely pointing out that the groups that carried out the events both had the same goal, to interfere with government proceedings, they REALLY did not like. I find it amazing that you cannot see that.

Words DO have meaning, and you make the claim that the events were not both riots, therefore I'll ask you. At what point does an activity like invading office buildings, banging on doors, yelling and screaming and in general making a nuisance of yourself trying to stop something government is doing cross the line from "protest" to "riot"?

You used a false equivalence. That is what went wrong.

While the two groups had a similar motive, one was legal and the other was a riot. You cannot degrade the protest or elevate the riot with a comparison.

Why cannot you see that?

Forum List

Back